Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

FattySin PK Video

This is a discussion on FattySin PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice...
Page: 2

SilentDaemon

nice

Lag0nx

I never had chance to vs u lag -.- thou I saw u when I had my rogue but you were always running.

I remember kreggy when he was orc :P super build rouge. saw u once in human with my warrior IProfessorI u never got me noob xD

Nice job fatty as always <3[/b]
    Sustain=?

and i usually sit for 1v1s all the time..
    sometimes i see 20 humans come and i sit,i usually get ownd after because they never sit but once 5 people actually stopped and i 1v1&#39;d 3 of them or 4 and got killed by 20+ at the end .

And if you really want a 1v1 u can always letter me,i never run from 1v1 or 2v1,i tank vs 3 or 4 allot of times and sometimes they end up running.
    btw my items arent Baba&#39;d up unlike kreggy h34r:

link dont working...

bluescudoo

i cant get it....link not lettin me...

FattySin

Yeah, unfortunately the link hasn&#39;t been working too well for some people. I will upload it tonight to Rapidshare for those of you that are having trouble Thanks for all the comments guys!

Lag0nx

nt to orc pls ;] bump

AnonBoarder

I think that Dynoma , g0osey, and Divin are really good Dcz rogues. If you see them, ask them for a 1v1. I know that Divin, which is one of my buddies, is insane with his mh combo, I dont think he has lost a proper 1v1 yet.

FattySin

To Lag - Not NT&#39;ing to orc, BIG waste of money.

To the people who couldn&#39;t download my video before - Uploading to MegaUpload and I will post before I leave for school in the morning :wub:

LastManStanding2142

nice Vid To bad u never beat me 1v1 :P

FattySin

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ST4DVWO0 = Video uploaded to Mega Upload. Gogogo downlod babas

Nope, never beat you in 1v1 either Last Usually I cannot beat any Chitin build rogue that can MH Combo very well, so that&#39;s the only downfall. My skillbar isnt made for MH Combo either, it has been the same for 3 years and I don&#39;t like learning new skillbars and such, so it&#39;s staying the way it is :P

Lag0nx

make an orc rogue and we could pk togther ..

And i dont know whos divin and the others u mention, dies? dcz? :s.\
    and i too never lost 1vs1 yet.. still looking for some baba&#39;d up user to beat me :wub:

LastManStanding2142

My ardream sin was +9/19dex build bro u should try and find some +9 FP for your ardream sinn fatty u will be able to kill just about anything like i was able to just trying to give u a tips bro

Aka HitMeBaby From 2Sexy4MyLov Disband :&#39;( Miss Chris

FattySin

:unsure: Has anybody had any trouble with the new Mega Upload link for my video? Some of my buddys have.

Btw, i&#39;d love to buy 9/19 FP but I bet it&#39;s out of my price range :P Only have 40Gbs atm

A little bit to add... I&#39;m gonna hit 60 within the next few days.. I&#39;ll make a goodbye Ardream video maybe :P

FattySin

make an orc rogue and we could pk togther ..

And i dont know whos divin and the others u mention, dies? dcz? :s.\
    and i too never lost 1vs1 yet.. still looking for some baba&#39;d up user to beat me :wub:[/b]
    I have an orc rogue lvl 55 named FattyGG, used him before I went Human. No gear on him so... yeah. Btw, regardless of how good Divin is at MH Combo, he&#39;s goddamn annoying. ( Sorry but had to be honest >_> )

AnonBoarder

If annoying gets you 3400+ np at dlw, then so be it

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast