Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

FattySin PK Video

This is a discussion on FattySin PK Video within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; nice....i saw u in ardream the other day on skull and the 2 sec later i lost a 1v1....i suck ...
Page: 3

Priest1989

nice....i saw u in ardream the other day on skull and the 2 sec later i lost a 1v1....i suck at combo anywas my point is that i tried to ks u but wasnt able and nice vid ^^

Priest1989

i think we should pk sometime cuz i just hit lvl 57 gogogogogogogo!!! own orcs :P

i miss ardream :-(

i hope they finally fix blue screen bug >.<

urbanphoenix

good movie m8 u stil mess up me and my clan in ardream.

GhostOfNicole

yea, i laughed my ass off :P this movie is absolutley rubbish -_- FattySin ... pls dun call urself pro, coz that would just be a lie :/ U have no skill whatsoever. Ur team play ... is simply bad. U cant do pro pk. Try team xpin, not team pk, coz that simply sux ^^ There was NO good kill in the whole movie :/ U say u get gangbanged... all ur party do is gangbanging :P When there is 5 vs 5 u loose ... I quoute anyone who say that, that was pro pkin, a fukin n00blet xD

Fatty ... no combo, no minor, no skill u are ;]
    Dun do shit like that anymore, u wasted my 150mb of downloading capacity for nottin :/

PS: Quit ko, coz u sux... really bad ^^

Regards ya ^^

PS2: Only music was nice >.<

FattySin

And lets see.... Please quote me when I called myself pro... And you have 1 post to fight back with :unsure: If your so much better, why don&#39;t you make a PK video yourself then? :blink:

birdi

um your one to be talking you flamming shit, make some more post and bring out your own pk vid before talking shit.

osepipi

get 59..
    and dont do what u do in CZ never ...

FattySin

I&#39;m past 59, i&#39;m 60 now, going 60+

GhostOfNicole

i allready quit KO coz pwnin Ardream in logos to easy for one thing. Secound i leave my country in few days, so no time for game, only party and girls ^^ Fatty, mayby i was a bit hursh on you, coz yea, i didnt called urself pro ^^ So sorry for that. But the rest is still crap :P

Regards ya ^^

FattySin

i think we should pk sometime cuz i just hit lvl 57 gogogogogogogo!!! own orcs :P[/b]
    Maybe if you wait a few months i&#39;ll PK in Ardream with you on my Warryon

osepipi

get to 59 and learn minor..

VicePrice

YouTube plx

FattySin

Don&#39;t bother telling me to get 59, i&#39;m 61 now :P No more DCZ for me
    Vid&#39;s too long for youtube i&#39;ll shorten it eventually

javonte999

kentucky=

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123