Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Fearless...Heartles... & Senseless...my full pk video!

This is a discussion on Fearless...Heartles... & Senseless...my full pk video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; umm... am i missing something here, you minor without it on your skill bar[/b] maybe minor is in his right ...
Page: 2

llJuanMall

umm... am i missing something here, you minor without it on your skill bar[/b]
    maybe minor is in his right click??

ArminVanBuuren

nice movie

bad music ( well for me not my kind of genre)
    and unbuffed 1VS1's are kinda useless :-)[/b]
    actually, that unbuffed 1vs1 was against a BP lvl 70 with 2600 HP unbuffed and 2100 AP soooo...

to basher443, my minor heal is on my right clic since I combo with the left hand only.

to halifax, I didn't use the whole pk scenes because they were so many and so extense to show in a single video that I had to get rid of some of them...in fact, I had to choose those scenes from 48 hours of recorded videos...besides, this video was more a survival video, since I'm wearing chitins +6, MD+7 and quest jewels...so I wasn't able to tank a whole party by myself and kill them all...I'm planning on doing a completely different video, but that will be a surprise, and to understand,you'll have to see this one first...'till then, this is the only one I got now :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12