Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Felankor

This is a discussion on Felankor within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Who wanna start with me felankor and ultima koxp party pm me need 99999 lvl 1 char [/b] 5000 lv ...
Page: 3

Who wanna start with me felankor and ultima koxp party pm me need 99999 lvl 1 char [/b]
    5000 lv 15 archers > 999999 lv 1 archers :[

wen the turkish were always koxping people called them racial slurs also
    its same as china farmers
    its the difference between china players and fuking chinks
    dont tell me all u china players never made rude remarks about turks b4
    so stop being sensitive and go die[/b]

Stop being so sensitive? This is why I'm pissed off, that's the search results for the word chink.
    Things start to get on your nerves after you see it scrolling by every few pages, retard.
    I'll stop now, not in the mood to deal with this now.

aero

black people too busy smoking dope and robbing people than playing mmorpg[/b]
    rofl

it is a pretty good profit if one "organization" can kill all isiloon / felankor / ultima in a server everyday.

Girakon there is a guy merchanting new uniques everyday (SS/ROC/ROL/WE/CE/ME and sometimes IN / IB / SK / EB / GB etc)

+ the gold bars and exc weapons off Felankor / Ultima, I did say he makes about 3k + USD a month KOXPing (easily make over 300 Gold bars a month)[/b]

very true.

What you guys dont understand, is that USKO people pay the most for GB's... and compared to the prices and standard of living in china.... 100 USD can last for over a week.

Since many parts of china are very poor... the cost of everything there is super super super cheap... I can find a whole big lunch for like only 1-2$ US. Even Mcdonalds foods is really cheap there..s omething like 2-3$ for a whole meal......

So yeah.. seeing them farm for GB's on USKO isnt really unexpected... i bet if they knew how much people babashopped here.. im sure they would have came here earlier :P

why could'nt they just stick with WoW.. -_-

God damn i would like 3-4Human mage ther to pwn them with novas "_"[/b]

they r human u mean KARUS mage ;D

zuahahaha UR GAY RYAN ^_^:P

Banned

i dont see a bunch of " leroy brown " or " juilus johnson " or the " nigga" clan running around fucking up the server do you ? :blink:[/b]
    Mahahahaha good one! :lol:

Btw this is the proof K2 aint doing nothing...Wich thing they should watch in first when GMs get on? Obviously Isi/Felankor cave

justdutch

yeah i saw that they where merchanting the drop

btw here you go MrrrBigg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dkkf5NEIo0
    the gold farmer song from wow ^^

rofl at justdutch.... that fuking movie was great.

tgrandomtask

so u never made fun of turks in game? wen they ks or lure at u at bosses ... i believe that LOL
    every single person i know in this game has
    and if ur chineze thats greats, i know many chineze people and have few in my clan
    and they say same as me , ur country is know for ruining games,
    if u think we starting a topic on hateing chineze people we arent
    but if like, u can look how many different games have banned china's ip's cuz they ruin them
    why u think jpko did it? cuz they had same problem we having now
    it also happened in myko and wat happened to them? did u play myko wen cnko closed?
    there were naked warriors lvl 60 with 3500 ap and 1700 defence
    only thing different here is they farm items in usko... in myko they duped exisisting items
    i was playing myko from b4 usko even came around, many in my clan did also
    wen cnko closed everyone that i knew who was chinese said" cnko coming here soon and soon myko will be fuked"
    now cnko myko closed and usko cant do shit to stop the farmers , they will ruin the market in usko same as b4 and we will prolly have to find a new game , just as we did wen myko closed. so if im a little mad i think its justified
    if u think its not ruining the game go newest server and look at them farm ultima every bifrost

Banned

nice team work...some ppl can learn from that...

Banned

there were naked warriors lvl 60 with 3500 ap and 1700 defence[/b]
    liiiiiiies

iiason

so u never made fun of turks in game? wen they ks or lure at u at bosses ... i believe that LOL
    every single person i know in this game has
    and if ur chineze thats greats, i know many chineze people and have few in my clan
    and they say same as me , ur country is know for ruining games,
    if u think we starting a topic on hateing chineze people we arent
    but if like, u can look how many different games have banned china's ip's cuz they ruin them
    why u think jpko did it? cuz they had same problem we having now
    it also happened in myko and wat happened to them? did u play myko wen cnko closed?
    there were naked warriors lvl 60 with 3500 ap and 1700 defence
    only thing different here is they farm items in usko... in myko they duped exisisting items
    i was playing myko from b4 usko even came around, many in my clan did also
    wen cnko closed everyone that i knew who was chinese said" cnko coming here soon and soon myko will be fuked"
    now cnko myko closed and usko cant do shit to stop the farmers , they will ruin the market in usko same as b4 and we will prolly have to find a new game , just as we did wen myko closed. so if im a little mad i think its justified
    if u think its not ruining the game go newest server and look at them farm ultima every bifrost[/b]
    when that happens, they call fuking turks.

i think, they'll be less offended if killer used fuking chinese farmers, instead of fukin chink farmers.

get my drift?

personally, i hate the racism, but i also get annoyed by the koxping.

u don't see me makin stupid post like fuking chinks.

nor when i get hacked, i made the post fukin turks. it's unneccessary usage of racial language/slur.

and chiense koxping topic would justify nicely.

tgrandomtask

how can u say lies? did u play odin? prolly not so pls stfu
    u can ask most here who did , odin was fuked
    as for the slur im sry but i just see same shit happening here

ps. i know 1 chinese guy who was bp in warrior shells and +5 uniques so yea i must be lieing

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast