Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Felix on LeHaine

This is a discussion on Felix on LeHaine within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; With all this stupid assed flaming that going on god knows how many forums I made this movie http://rapidshare.com/files/108572815/FelixonLehaine.wmv.html LeHaine ...
Page: 1

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

With all this stupid assed flaming that going on god knows how many forums I made this movie

http://rapidshare.com/files/108572815/FelixonLehaine.wmv.html

LeHaine is my char and I very very rarley do 1 v 1's Giorgio who is a good friend of mine in Greece also uses Haine and he has been doing the 1 v 1's.

Now when Tarus posted the 1 v 1 movie they did not show me the curitcy or repect of saying who was on the char char and it's lvl at the time ( 78 ) . since then it's been leveled to 80 and I improved the items dramtically. Now more bitching has come from Tarus about ME using Abyss pots during v's and Calling ME a bad loser. I have made this to show how my hp bar acts during minor+hp combo. This is not about kills or how shit my combo is, it is purley to show how the hp bar acts under minor and hp pot.

Sybogy has also posted on the Turkish forums something like this for me too.

Because I am sick of the stupid abuse I have stated I will v's Tarus and the loser pays $100. I've not heard anything for days from a person who was once very vocal.

Because of the country restriction Giorgio can not just jump on LeHaine and do the v's so for now it will have to be me they put up with.

Final note , I think this also shows I don't use a bloody pedal.

Banned

The RapidShare Happy Hours are active right now. Have fun!

You have requested http://rapidshare.com/files/10857281...xonLehaine.wmv (104137 KB).

Download via Level(3)

Omg...<3 Rapidshare, haha, time to download infinate warez and save to a memory stick...and i&#39;ll rate soon

KalaBunga Senior Member

downloading quick speed says only 1min and 35 sec :P to donload

now watching

Banned

downloading, <3 rapidshare, filefront just sux monkey ballz.

Anal Rapist Senior Member

downloading., Usely I dont post about what im watching lol.. But I saw ur character.. and damn cant wait lol ^^

Please guys this is not a normal pk movie , it is just showing how my hp bar act with the minor combo. Don&#39;t expect amzing flowing pk ect. It proving that I do not use pedals or Abyss pots.

I don&#39;t want people to be disapointed

Banned

i didn&#39;t think that youd be one of those people so concerned with weather or not your character was seen as good. Its only a game and hes just another turk trying to get to get his spirit up on a game. Dont reduce yourself to his lvl of trying to prove that you or him is a better player it doesn&#39;t even matter as long as you know that you are. You people are wayyyy to concerned about how other people perceive you. its only a game...

downloading ^^
    <3 this happy hour xd :lol:

i didn&#39;t think that youd be one of those people so concerned with weather or not your character was seen as good. Its only a game and hes just another turk trying to get to get his spirit up on a game. Dont reduce yourself to his lvl of trying to prove that you or him is a better player it doesn&#39;t even matter as long as you know that you are. You people are wayyyy to concerned about how other people perceive you. its only a game...[/b]

Normally I am not a Mr big Bollocks but the volum eof abuse I am getting in game because of Tarus is a little too much. So I am standing my ground on this occassion.

Banned

LOL at the light mage sliding on the human guard instead of you lol xD! on 2:10

runordie

Wow, I&#39;m pretty sure that the graphics in the video, are better than mine in game...

B> Felix&#39;s video card

magnified

not feelin it..

not feelin it..[/b]

maybe read my original thread and understand what this is about.

If I was going to make some amazing pk movie I would have put alot more effort in it.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

good tank what can i say sucksTaurus didnt had any balls to vs you..

most people will still download this expecting a pk movie regardless of whether or not you say its for that purpose.

this video didn&#39;t show much at all other than 3k ap in action.

slow reactions, average combo

w/e

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast