Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Felix on LeHaine

This is a discussion on Felix on LeHaine within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; The RapidShare Happy Hours are active right now. Have fun! You have requested http://rapidshare.com/files/10857281...xonLehaine.wmv (104137 KB). Download via Level(3) Omg...<3 ...
Page: 4

The RapidShare Happy Hours are active right now. Have fun!

You have requested http://rapidshare.com/files/10857281...xonLehaine.wmv (104137 KB).

Download via Level(3)
    Omg...<3 Rapidshare, haha, time to download infinate warez and save to a memory stick...and i&#39;ll rate soon[/b]
    Pedla!!!!!!111 :lol:

Worth watching...

Lun4t1C

He for sure had you down naked one time ?

show me ur pk movie I&#39;m sure u haven&#39;t one or a really nooby char without any experience with combo[/b]
    why dont u show us a pk video instead of talking shit to other people?? all i ever heard of u was that u np transfered in akara but never heard of u as a good player... when i played diez i never even saw a meinkapf or whatever

and afaik felix has a problem with his hands hence why he doesnt minor combo. he used to be able to minor combo pretty well.

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

why dont u show us a pk video instead of talking shit to other people?? all i ever heard of u was that u np transfered in akara but never heard of u as a good player... when i played diez i never even saw a meinkapf or whatever

and afaik felix has a problem with his hands hence why he doesnt minor combo. he used to be able to minor combo pretty well.[/b]
    LoL I never heard about u anything
    when u ask in diez everybody if they know meinkampf all say of course
    I&#39;m sure u just know ur own clannies or u never played diez just a sharer or so on forum nooby

LoL I never heard about u anything
    when u ask in diez everybody if they know meinkampf all say of course
    I&#39;m sure u just know ur own clannies or u never played diez just a sharer or so on forum nooby[/b]
    im pretty sure more ppl know me than u. only ppl that know u are probably turks and people who u annoy. i havent played diez in over a year anyways so whatever ask any1 in girakon if they know me. i earned my dragon in girakon without np transfering or buying my account. BB!

edit: but all im trying to say is stop asking ppl to put a pk movie up to show their skills when u dont even have a pk movie.

im pretty sure more ppl know me than u. only ppl that know u are probably turks and people who u annoy. i havent played diez in over a year anyways so whatever ask any1 in girakon if they know me. i earned my dragon in girakon without np transfering or buying my account. BB!

edit: but all im trying to say is stop asking ppl to put a pk movie up to show their skills when u dont even have a pk movie.[/b]
    hahaha I&#39;m sure nobody know u and when turks know me is this a different ? u have problems with turks? fucking noob
    U said I did np transefr show me proofs plz or stfu the guys who called me np transferer said sorry to me cuz they are wrong
    ah yeah i bought a char but not with by lvl 78 and 700k and not well equipped this is a different I remember u felix bought a char too who cares?

write youtube meinkampf pk and drunkenmaster pk I think thats enough ^^ shitloads of pk movies

bb FUCKING RETARD

P.s I also played taurus before this new owners played this char bb nooby

and dont talk about me anymore this topic is about lehaine NOOBS

Banned Senior Member

hahaha I&#39;m sure nobody know u and when turks know me is this a different ? u have problems with turks? fucking noob
    U said I did np transefr show me proofs plz or stfu the guys who called me np transferer said sorry to me cuz they are wrong
    ah yeah i bought a char but not with by lvl 78 and 700k and not well equipped this is a different I remember u felix bought a char too who cares?

write youtube meinkampf pk and drunkenmaster pk I think thats enough ^^ shitloads of pk movies

bb FUCKING RETARD

P.s I also played taurus before this new owners played this char bb nooby
    and dont talk about me anymore this topic is about lehaine NOOBS[/b]
    I know him so thats not nobody :mellow:
    and im sure alot people know him

I know him so thats not nobody :mellow:
    and im sure alot people know him[/b]
    yes but not many ppl from diez

and this guy talking about me everytime

this topic is not about me so he can shut up plz

ROFL ... go to youtube and watch how did steel0 kicked ur ass 10000000 time
    im sure felix gone pwnz ur +10 dd lol[/b]
    but he&#39;s right with steel0 part :unsure:

show us some pk videos of ur char or stfu retard

u answer in every topic my comments with flame

p.s I Like felix and worte just a joke so stop flaming peruvian retard[/b]
    do i need a video to just press my mouse and a button of my keyboard with rythm to use minor? LOL..., and what if im a peruvian retard? atleast i can speak a decent english not like u (yah u do u write A LOT of shit with no sense), bah u r just a a newb more who likes to babashop a lot and says hes the best.

peace.

stop it plzzzzz -_- always with flaming on eachother... look to yourself instead of other people i think thats hard enough already

but he&#39;s right with steel0 part :unsure:[/b]
    real steel0 is a friend of me the steel0 here just a sharer

SocialParasite Senior Member Kronos's Avatar

@Drunken master , Have you ever seen a referre playing better than all these fancy football players? Judge jumping higher than ski jumpers?Probably not .Here is the conclusion -> You dont have to be better to judge some one.
    I know you from dies same as Meinkampf as Drunkenmaster you were playing very good but not that good as you are trying to create yuorself here.Im not trying to insult you or w/e Im just speaking my mind coz everday I can see you involved in another flame topics .I will give you a piece of advice : If you think you better ,dont try to prove it ,be better for ur self ,this is called satisfaction. Herzlich begrussen

real steel0 is a friend of me the steel0 here just a sharer [/b]
    the real steel0 is halil ._. and i saw him fighting with u lot of times so who knows if he is ur friend.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Either way I am not as good a sI use to at 1 v 1 &#39;s . The modern KO requires a rouge to be able to work with a party , healing , doing cures as well as picking targets out.

People here say I suck at combo or my healing is slow. I work to my enviorement and try and make the best of it.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast