Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Felix on LeHaine

This is a discussion on Felix on LeHaine within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; @Drunken master , Have you ever seen a referre playing better than all these fancy football players? Judge jumping higher ...
Page: 5

@Drunken master , Have you ever seen a referre playing better than all these fancy football players? Judge jumping higher than ski jumpers?Probably not .Here is the conclusion -> You dont have to be better to judge some one.
    I know you from dies same as Meinkampf as Drunkenmaster you were playing very good but not that good as you are trying to create yuorself here.Im not trying to insult you or w/e Im just speaking my mind coz everday I can see you involved in another flame topics .I will give you a piece of advice : If you think you better ,dont try to prove it ,be better for ur self ,this is called satisfaction. Herzlich begrussen[/b]
    +1 u talk like ur the best.

i saw like 3 of ur pk movies and almost all the people u vs'd from what i remember were all noobs. the only good person u vs'd was IIIusion and he was winning but a archer came and helped u... lol

i dont know why u insist on calling me noob but i'll just ignore it since u dont know me =) ur way too cocky and ur not that good of a player.

well w/e idk why im arguing with ko noobs ima go play some WoW ^_^

People here say I suck at combo or my healing is slow. I work to my enviorement and try and make the best of it.[/b]
    and that's the important part

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

@Drunken master , Have you ever seen a referre playing better than all these fancy football players? Judge jumping higher than ski jumpers?Probably not .Here is the conclusion -> You dont have to be better to judge some one.
    I know you from dies same as Meinkampf as Drunkenmaster you were playing very good but not that good as you are trying to create yuorself here.Im not trying to insult you or w/e Im just speaking my mind coz everday I can see you involved in another flame topics .I will give you a piece of advice : If you think you better ,dont try to prove it ,be better for ur self ,this is called satisfaction. Herzlich begrussen[/b]
    yes bro but everytime in all topics and against same ppl blues tripleog4life and few more call me babashopper and a new myth np transferer

I just want know who know now me if I babashopped or did self upgrade and trade ? I maybe got items what ppl never got or get in her life but this not make me a babashopper..I hate that some ppl put out a rumor about me and later they ask why I'm be mad..funny thing is ppl who never played in diez talk about my char that I'm duper or babashopper for +9 items...I remember diez where +9 is absolutely normal !

Then retards same like bluez came to topic and call me babashopper for akara. I'm using md+8 and personal dagger dude I can't understand anyway where a babashop is...

I not upload my videos here everytime same like other ppl just did it 1 or 2 times. Cuz I not need promotion.

I think most ppl are just jelous cuz I everytime played uber geared chars taurus meinkampf drunkenmaster. I not playing anymore this chars everyone sold
    sady quit game Greatmess and Chouros got hacked. We did lots of pk we had fun in diez but nobody from us said that I'm the best...PPL just crying here
    cuz we was a great team and owned a lot together.

Now playing @ akara recruiting a new Team ppl talking about us with babashopper and so on...Always the same shit when they dont find a uber item they begin with calling me as np transferer without proofs blabablabla always same shit and always they searching a new reason to flame...ppl who never played at akara know how my char is equipped and how I am playing funny or not? I think just flaming they don't know anything about me. When they say my combos is bad it ok

Fact is me taurus choruos greatmess and drunkenmaster was a great team in diez the only mistake what few of us did is that they joined killedby thats the only mistake and broke the image forever sorry

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

+1 u talk like ur the best.

i saw like 3 of ur pk movies and almost all the people u vs'd from what i remember were all noobs. the only good person u vs'd was IIIusion and he was winning but a archer came and helped u... lol

i dont know why u insist on calling me noob but i'll just ignore it since u dont know me =) ur way too cocky and ur not that good of a player.

well w/e idk why im arguing with ko noobs ima go play some WoW ^_^[/b]
    illusion was bad in this movie he was lvl 80 and me lvl 70 good different -_-

and u said the ppl in the movies was noobs I don't think that varanasi, shade__man, captain, dewil_dragon, miraculous, Thanatos and virracocha was noobs in my eyes they wasn't

and the most of them was lvl 80

u said they are noobs tell me some names who are not noobs ^^

Xtr3m3

Felix are you playing C-West? I though I saw a character in human side by the name of "LeHaine" or something like that... :unsure:

illusion was bad in this movie he was lvl 80 and me lvl 70 good different -_-

and u said the ppl in the movies was noobs I don't think that varanasi, shade__man, captain, dewil_dragon, miraculous, Thanatos and virracocha was noobs in my eyes they wasn't

and the most of them was lvl 80

u said they are noobs tell me some names who are not noobs ^^[/b]
    varanasi was never good idk why u mentioned him s
    hade_man was bad. i beat him on my warrior with like 60% hp
    captain didnt even duff or heal bps cant do much without duffs imo
    dewil_dragon? what a joke when i played he ran like he was Hiz
    miraculous thanthos virracocha are probably new people cause i never heard of them.

back when i played diez the good players were like velerefontis, 0ishi/chusco, tempest, dro, captain, mee (h4nzo), wagyar (noob archer xd) i can keep going but i dont wanna think about it much. and if u had the items in ur sig (shells +9, shard +9) then it really shouldnt be difficult to beat any1 there.. i just think it's retarded to talk so much shit like ur the best when ur not in the position to talk. i respect naidenz more than i do u. because he was actually good even though he brags a lot.

well i wont reply to this nonsense anymore ur a joke BB

yes bro but everytime in all topics and against same ppl blues tripleog4life and few more call me babashopper and a new myth np transferer

I just want know who know now me if I babashopped or did self upgrade and trade ? I maybe got items what ppl never got or get in her life but this not make me a babashopper..I hate that some ppl put out a rumor about me and later they ask why I'm be mad..funny thing is ppl who never played in diez talk about my char that I'm duper or babashopper for +9 items...I remember diez where +9 is absolutely normal !

Then retards same like bluez came to topic and call me babashopper for akara. I'm using md+8 and personal dagger dude I can't understand anyway where a babashop is...
    I not upload my videos here everytime same like other ppl just did it 1 or 2 times. Cuz I not need promotion.

I think most ppl are just jelous cuz I everytime played uber geared chars taurus meinkampf drunkenmaster. I not playing anymore this chars everyone sold
    sady quit game Greatmess and Chouros got hacked. We did lots of pk we had fun in diez but nobody from us said that I'm the best...PPL just crying here
    cuz we was a great team and owned a lot together.

Now playing @ akara recruiting a new Team ppl talking about us with babashopper and so on...Always the same shit when they dont find a uber item they begin with calling me as np transferer without proofs blabablabla always same shit and always they searching a new reason to flame...ppl who never played at akara know how my char is equipped and how I am playing funny or not? I think just flaming they don't know anything about me. When they say my combos is bad it ok

Fact is me taurus choruos greatmess and drunkenmaster was a great team in diez the only mistake what few of us did is that they joined killedby thats the only mistake and broke the image forever sorry[/b]
    LOL

first of all is the second time i flame u bcz u rly deserve it.
    second of all i told u, u r a babashoper BCZ U SAID u bought items like eme, chitins +8 and i dont know what else just some weeks or days after u bought kamikazee.
    third of all xD damn dewil dragon is good? O_O when i played in diez he was a noob, he was kinda duper well who knows maybe hes good for u

like trip said i wont bother again answering u xD.

EDIT: we are spamming WAY too much remember we are in the topic of an architect -_-.

Banned

what the hell is rapidshare happy hour o.O

I just laughed. It's amazing how topics on this forums end in completely unrelated flaming.

I guess some ppl would have the ability to turn a topic about today's crappy weather into a flame war about np transferring on the moon.

Terrorblade

I just laughed. It's amazing how topics on this forums end in completely unrelated flaming.

I guess some ppl would have the ability to turn a topic about today's crappy weather into a flame war about np transferring on the moon.[/b]
    Haha +1

I think we should add to forum information between "IGN, Server, etc" even a "My Ego" :lol:

Any news from ??

rofllmao

ROFL LMAOOOO MAN GTFO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_i8inQGe5A

I dont see a priest or undying i think u need to check ur eyes

Also i see u vsed him in arena also

halil is legend baba From 2:35 to 3:13 GL try to practice

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

ROFL LMAOOOO MAN GTFO
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w_i8inQGe5A
    I dont see a priest or undying i think u need to check ur eyes
    Also i see u vsed him in arena also