Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Felix on LeHaine

This is a discussion on Felix on LeHaine within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; in 4 years playing ko i spend 50$ , i didnt use any macro playing rogue, retard try to get ...
Page: 7

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

in 4 years playing ko i spend 50$ , i didnt use any macro playing rogue, retard try to get items by urself and other thing... USE UR OWN NAME FAG!!!
    pd: g15+g5 =150$ , witch i bought it with ko money[/b]
    dude I'm a upgrader trader and boss hunter I just spent money for a standard equipment for exp and kill bosses

u see me soon at market area when my lvl is 80 and this is soon need 2 more levels ^^

cuz when I'm lvl 80 I begin with 24/7 boss hunt and upgrades I'm sure I make lot of +9 items soon....

many ppl remember that I was the first rogue in diez who did +9 rogue shell set by legit way

I had 4x CS in diez and a CS+8 all got with trades or with money who I earned with upgrades

I think thats enough for u retard we will see soon who are babashopper

P.s when I'm really babashopper why whole diez bought items and GB's from me see the different macro nooby

your sig is a bit small, maybe you should add some more pictures.

Sustain

Not bad at all. It was good actually.

You can keep your combo good with that hard healing.

Banned Senior Member

your sig is a bit small, maybe you should add some more pictures.[/b]
    ure sig is 2 big :angry:

g15 and g5 user shut up

I'm sure u paid more money for k2 as me cuz I got all money who i spent back maybe double or tripple

and this know many ppl who played diez

now plz left the forum u blame urself go buy more hardware for +500$[/b]
    damn O_O u r acting like a kid :huh: and the one who is telling u r acting like a kid is a guy of 16 years old so thats pretty bad, quit the game get a real life and mature.

TopCat

Please guys this is not a normal pk movie , it is just showing how my hp bar act with the minor combo. Don't expect amzing flowing pk ect. It proving that I do not use pedals or Abyss pots.

I don't want people to be disapointed[/b]

wtf is a pedal i been hearing this a lot.. still cant figure out.. wat is "PEDAL"

wtf is a pedal i been hearing this a lot.. still cant figure out.. wat is "PEDAL"[/b]
    U will prolly die laughing by knowing it.. Anyway, its a hardware made by turks purposely for rogues, it IS as the words says, a pedal. (If u dont know what pedal is, look in google). The function is when u presses the pedal, it will simulate a keyboard as it was pressing a specific button fast as possible.

Say it in short, its a hardware that minor heal for u, instead of the buttons pressing at regular keyboard.

Note: Some pedals have extra features as comboing and potting, so basically u press ur pedal and it plays for u.. :mellow:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9I27jpQiiY

WaSaBaBasdf

yes true i saw it

but fact is I was lvl 70 and dewil 80

10 lvl diff thats a big blame for him

http://youtube.com/watch?v=nLwuzKYoMtM[/b]
    Nice minor at right click. :lol:

Diez Orginal Senior Member DrUnKeNmAsTeR's Avatar

Nice minor at right click. :lol:[/b]
    thx bro ^^

miss my old char

RideOn

http://youtube.com/watch?v=bDhwnJnZR7Y&feature=user

this is lame!, u call urself a legend? zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

no comments

shivas and me made that name NOT U !!!

ahahah i just saw that vid, uhmm in the first vs ur minor is SOOO SLOW u even cant take ur mana down than the half so thats pretty bad, bcz most of the time u need to have the control to pot with ur mana like 200 or something and i dont think u have like 5k mana or something like that :P uhmm at the vs with the warrior "Who need pauldron and pads" if u can use spear bots xDDD hahaha thats lame, u r fighting with noobs Oo.

King0fKingZ

ahahah i just saw that vid, uhmm in the first vs ur minor is SOOO SLOW u even cant take ur mana down than the half so thats pretty bad, bcz most of the time u need to have the control to pot with ur mana like 200 or something and i dont think u have like 5k mana or something like that :P uhmm at the vs with the warrior "Who need pauldron and pads" if u can use spear bots xDDD hahaha thats lame, u r fighting with noobs Oo.[/b]
    show us a example how you do it better from your own movie collection
    your own movie collection ? maybe a myth
    I'm not hot for flame wars but I hate forum retards same like you

is not necessary have movies to know how to play a rogue, idc about ur opinions neither so we are kinda the same

closetoheaven

your movie suck man u kill noobs and no 1-4vs 1 parts or some thin like that and you got uber items and lvls 80
    the mage part was so crappy

NuXx

your movie suck man u kill noobs and no 1-4vs 1 parts or some thin like that and you got uber items and lvls 80
    the mage part was so crappy[/b]
    Felix said
    "I have made this to show how my hp bar acts during minor+hp combo. This is not about kills or how shit my combo is, it is purley to show how the hp bar acts under minor and hp pot."

he didn't make this video to show his skills or something else, he just want to prove that he's not using abyss pot
    next time read b4 post

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast