Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Felix lvl 80 movie

This is a discussion on Felix lvl 80 movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; you will find most of the older sins will always be anti dual minor.[/b] Ftw. Oldies pwn all, the new ...
Page: 10

xanarchistx

you will find most of the older sins will always be anti dual minor.[/b]
    Ftw.

Oldies pwn all, the new dedicated no-lifes get to 80, and sell the old GGs their chars...
    Or they sell to a noob who cant play and he loses all the NPs. kthx

Banned

To people using dual minor? No way. I never liked it and 99% of the people that use it have no control over it. People think just minoring frantically is the key which is not, when playing against lvl 80 warriors and high lvl light mages you'll soon learn that using minor is not smart or a reliable method.

There is always going to be two arguments about this heal method and you will find most of the older sins will always be anti dual minor.[/b]
    Any good sin knows to keep hp and mp pot on the same skill bar (unless there confident in there skill bar changing skills). So the light mage thing really doesn't come into play. Pure minoring when 1v1ing a warrior is also the best way to go in the end. To the post above, older players and new players are basically the same. I've met so many players who have played KO as long as me and still are worse then the guy who has played 2 yrs. Its more about how good a gamer you are not how much experienced you are. The players who impress are the ones who keep playing and always improve, the ones who disgust me are the ones who have played as long as me and are still click comboing or not even trying to improve there style.

P.S.: I've found through experience that older servers pale in comparison to new ones when it comes to skill.

Banned

How is it skill less method, any smart sin uses it to control there minor to a flawless point. In a 1 v 1 nothing can compare to pure over minoring past the mp pot limit and slowing down when needed. The problem is you have some people who even with double minor don't have any control, and of course can't combo to well. In pk I'd say its best to use minor/hp potting to create a instant healing effect, but if your 1 v 1ing using double minor to CONTROL your healing flawlessly is the best way to go. Everything I just said is a fact , not an opinion.
    P.S.: The best sins know to use single minor once in a while as to not run out of mp.[/b]

+1
    agree, this nigga knows wut he is talkin about =P
    its all about controlling ur minor. if u out minor n use all ur manna u'll end up missing ur skills since 0 manna which lot of double minor users end up doing ;D

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Any good sin knows to keep hp and mp pot on the same skill bar (unless there confident in there skill bar changing skills). So the light mage thing really doesn't come into play. Pure minoring when 1v1ing a warrior is also the best way to go in the end. To the post above, older players and new players are basically the same. I've met so many players who have played KO as long as me and still are worse then the guy who has played 2 yrs. Its more about how good a gamer you are not how much experienced you are. The players who impress are the ones who keep playing and always improve, the ones who disgust me are the ones who have played as long as me and are still click comboing or not even trying to improve there style.

P.S.: I've found through experience that older servers pale in comparison to new ones when it comes to skill.[/b]
    Guess we'll see each other on the PvP server then

Banned

Guess we'll see each other on the PvP server then[/b]
    Yup, I'll make sure to remember to sign up for it.

ngojceta

Guess we'll see each other on the PvP server then[/b]
    I want too, meeeeeeeee, pick meeee :lol:

ShaaKa

watching...
    I never seen any video of lvl 80 rouge yet... so i hope see a nice rouge killer

Banned

average player, SUPER char o_O

wow, you got some mana there!
    Doing a minor like that + hp pots, thats nice

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910