Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Felix lvl 80 movie

This is a discussion on Felix lvl 80 movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; watching youtube.....
Page: 2

TopCat

watching youtube..

get hit by an II RB+12 and you'll realise it fucking hurts like crazy, also Obs used the lvl 80 restore which helps alot in v's for him. Also he's a shell bp not paper so he's a tough cookie to beat

Lucky he's also a really old mate in KO :P[/b]
    ahhhh ic ic :P i dont play pathos so i duno who are the pros and GG's D:

we also have a crazy shell bp on pathos, but his ii is only +9

anyways.. nice video, i loved how with your super high mana, you only hp pot for like the first 10 seconds xD

edit: o and.. wow you use only 1 minor ? crazy spammin fingers?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

The movie seemed a little laggy so i couldnt really tell, but are you minoring as fast as you can while doing the 3-4 hp pots?

Hp+minor ftw fack double minor[/b]
    The problem is with Vista and fraps KO runs like total shit at the best of times, when I hp pot it breaks the minor rythum so you have to duable tap it to advoid the minor stopping. I slipped up on my potting a few times. Basically I still follow the advice zero always given me, minor is there to assist the hp pot , and with the high manna I have it gives me alot more time to keep my hp undercontrol before dropping to pure minor and soul before returning to hp+minor.

oO Jc Oo

get hit by an II RB+12 and you'll realise it fucking hurts like crazy, also Obs used the lvl 80 restore which helps alot in v's for him. Also he's a shell bp not paper so he's a tough cookie to beat

Lucky he's also a really old mate in KO :P[/b]

u have all +3 and +9 daggers come on ^^

chupala puta

Promise Less, Do More Senior Member Danny's Avatar

Nice one Felix, "I'm lovin' it".
    KoRn FOR TEH WINNNNNN.
    10/10, I posted a comment on YouTube as well >_<

Banned

get hit by an II RB+12 and you&#39;ll realise it fucking hurts like crazy, also Obs used the lvl 80 restore which helps alot in v&#39;s for him. Also he&#39;s a shell bp not paper so he&#39;s a tough cookie to beat

Lucky he&#39;s also a really old mate in KO :P[/b]
    I also seen him with a nice glowy helm and boots

u have all +3 and +9 daggers come on ^^

chupala puta[/b]

fighting someone who also has +3&#39;s and +9 shells

and that II still fucking hurts

I liked your combo, but some of the people u fought were just plain terrible jesus O_O

I liked your combo, but some of the people u fought were just plain terrible jesus O_O[/b]

I simply can&#39;t get people to fight me , there are two sins on diez I hold respect for on the orc side but finding them is next to impossible.

I spend days trying to get a clean v&#39;s and the repsect for lettign people v&#39;s is long gone on diez. I had some loverly footage fighting a really good warrior and a priest just comes along heals him , duffs me and spam heals.

The hardest person out of the lot to fight was Obsene by a long way , we actually did a heap of 1 v 1&#39;s and this was the only one I won while I could have fraps on rest of the time I could not keep things together.

If I went back to being Orc I could have gotten some much more itnresting footage of me mixing it up against parties and actually fighting some ppl I hold in high regard.

Diez has alot of insain items and old school wep defence hich makes Pk a pain in the ass solo.

All said and done got to give respect to the guys I v&#39;s in CZ for staying the whoel fight, normally they get magically towned away before you get the win or some twat ks you.

Liked the movie... but why u didn&#39;t used Drains on vs? :x

I simply can&#39;t get people to fight me , there are two sins on diez I hold respect for on the orc side but finding them is next to impossible.

I spend days trying to get a clean v&#39;s and the repsect for lettign people v&#39;s is long gone on diez. I had some loverly footage fighting a really good warrior and a priest just comes along heals him , duffs me and spam heals.

The hardest person out of the lot to fight was Obsene by a long way , we actually did a heap of 1 v 1&#39;s and this was the only one I won while I could have fraps on rest of the time I could not keep things together.

If I went back to being Orc I could have gotten some much more itnresting footage of me mixing it up against parties and actually fighting some ppl I hold in high regard.

Diez has alot of insain items and old school wep defence hich makes Pk a pain in the ass solo.

All said and done got to give respect to the guys I v&#39;s in CZ for staying the whoel fight, normally they get magically towned away before you get the win or some twat ks you.[/b]

I rly understand lol...as a lvl 65 warrior in edana i could run around solo doing 3v1&#39;s cuz people really werent retarded back then, i dont think i ever used to get massived, and as a lvl 80 on girakon, i cant solo at all, first thing that huappens=massive

Liked the movie... but why u didn&#39;t used Drains on vs? :x[/b]

Because when I drain a warrior and see 1200 dmg I shit myself

StunerKillah

a random rogue pk movie. your combo is sooooooo slow [maybe cuz of fraps] i don&#39;t like it.

Banned

Because when I drain a warrior and see 1200 dmg I shit myself[/b]
    So you drain on vs to shit yourself? xD!

Btw, i liked the movie, but then again, you geared up to the max, but still good tho.
    7/10 h34r:

a random rogue pk movie. your combo is sooooooo slow [maybe cuz of fraps] i don&#39;t like it.[/b]
    With the combo , if I push it faster I will have to wait for skills to cool down , I trie and keep the timing so I always have a skill ready to use , slower combo and force the other to make a fuck up.

Fraps was seriously killing my FPS , using fraps and Vista with KO is not the best way to make a movie. I was dropping to as low as 10 FPS at soem points ( the one when Taurus wins a round is a prime example )

With the drain things, I never in all my years bother draining in a v&#39;s , as far as I know you can&#39;t cancel the animation out and for the damage done in most cases is not worth the time taken to do the drain.

I will happily make the fight last longer and stay in compleat control of the v&#39;s than frantically go as fast as I can and lose composure in the fight. I fight in cailm way , none of this franitic 16 bar richgt click minors mixed with a 90 key comboination to fight. I fight cailm , simple and I get the job done best I can.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast