Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Felix lvl 80 movie

This is a discussion on Felix lvl 80 movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; fighting someone who also has +3's and +9 shells and that II still fucking hurts[/b] i fought giorgio on lehaine ...
Page: 3

oO Jc Oo

fighting someone who also has +3's and +9 shells

and that II still fucking hurts[/b]

i fought giorgio on lehaine while back ,and he maked me too much dmg on me.

i know how it feels but the thing is, i have just some +1 things

GG! ^^

NaidenZ

use guncam h34r:

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

use guncam h34r:[/b]

Not Vista friendly , espcally as I am running the Ultimate vertion. The one good thing now with fraps is it records in AVI so I can keep it on longer. I normally record to my 2nd HD which is sololy for fraps to help with lag.

Inactive Member

nice movie bro

u still suck a cricket though.

I dunno why u always say that u wanna shut someone up oO You can heal faster with only minor, you fail many skills in vs and you have awasome gear so its just avarage.

Banned

You need use a better program or new thing to make better ur video (cuz most people show almost the thing). was nice ur movie my points are 7.5/10

GL

SoulShot h34r:

NaidenZ

Not Vista friendly , espcally as I am running the Ultimate vertion. The one good thing now with fraps is it records in AVI so I can keep it on longer. I normally record to my 2nd HD which is sololy for fraps to help with lag.[/b]
    delete vista and go back to winxp then like I did h34r:

dizz123

i liked the video it was good

Very interesting video showing again that 2 minors it's not the only way to play well, mastering the hp + minor you can fight whoever you one.

It's good to see some old mates keeping alive what some people used to use

TopCat

its all good and all just that some of the warrios got no skill.. they just spam skill no combo...must have really good ap to get u to red ball...

yeh pretty good movie man, i know its anoyin wen a priest uses the regen.... especially lvl 80 one or wateva for a vs movie 9/10

wuld be good to see u in party pk or w/e

StunerKillah

You can heal faster with only minor, you fail many skills in vs and you have awasome gear so its just avarage.[/b]
    uhm, after pvp server i'm completely sure that double minor is better then 1xminor+hp pot. BUT when u have enough mana u can do double minor and HP pot 1 time. [if the VS is gonna be short] for long verses 2xminor > hp+1xminor. so 2xminor and hp pot is good to use when u do 2v1 or 3v1. it heals you ALOT.

well i already said that. maybe it's because of fraps, no one knows.

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

uhm, after pvp server i'm completely sure that double minor is better then 1xminor+hp pot. BUT when u have enough mana u can do double minor and HP pot 1 time. [if the VS is gonna be short] for long verses 2xminor > hp+1xminor. so 2xminor and hp pot is good to use when u do 2v1 or 3v1. it heals you ALOT.

well i already said that. maybe it's because of fraps, no one knows.[/b]

ok dual minor , or as I call it "the homosexual method" as soon as a light mage gets ya your fucked period.

Skills faily because of fraps and I typically do a skill RR combo which always gives a higher fail rate.

nicely done - my baba is not yet so old to have difficulties playing a sin

Like many have said single can go as fast as double you just have to click the key faster. So that being said if you are clicking your minor fast it is like using double minor, but without the other minor :P Single Minor + HP pot is the way to go. Also Felix were you using RR combo whole entire time?

Another thing. I saw when you had to wait like 1 second for your skills to recharge you still werent spamming your combo keys. When you don't do that it doesn't let you use your minor so you basically had 1 second for your opponent to attack you w/out you healing. An example... All your skills are recharging so you spam (I will use my combo) WR+Minor. You aren't doing any skills other then R attack, but it lets you minor w/out that waiting 2 seconds of the game not letting you use it.
    Just my 2 cents.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast