Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Felix lvl 80 movie

This is a discussion on Felix lvl 80 movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i kinda lol'ed at the person who said about ur combo. i mean sure ur combo MIGHt not have been ...
Page: 6

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

i kinda lol'ed at the person who said about ur combo. i mean sure ur combo MIGHt not have been good but i was wondering how does he even notice.. i mean with the minor flooding the screen its kinda hard to judge the speed lmao.

ps. pls use sony vegas WMM is a total waste of time and space.

aero

not really..the animation of drain is quite slow and the oppoment got the possibility of making like 2 hits against you.[/b]
    and? its like an extra spike, use an hp pot or 2, 10% of the hp is alot

BJK

the minor+ hp pot combination sukx for a lvl 80 assasin. try only minor combo.. so your hp will probaly never go down.
    nvm nice video 4/5

ZumieZ

the minor+ hp pot combination sukx for a lvl 80 assasin. try only minor combo.. so your hp will probaly never go down.
    nvm nice video 4/5[/b]
    wow im sick of this shit
    most of these ppl want ur hp 100% for osome reason

its desnt matter as long as he wins

maybe if he use 2 minor he would win 100% time

only diff maker

kibal

Rofl whats ur ap? ,1,4k spike on a 80 rogue and since he is KB i think he has good gear.

BornToHeal

i love it ;d

10/10 !

sexyrexy

the rogue from kb kinda sad after his critical point ran you could out minor his damage and still gain mana with soul pot

potting coulda been a bit better but you still raped so w/e

Nice vid, love the healing method due to it's obvious advantage against light mages, et al. I can't say the combo was that great cause you failed a bit, but hey, thats just how RR works somtimes, not really a big deal if you prefer that type of combo.

Skill wise, I'd give the vid a 9/10, but due to the extreme lack of editing effort I must drop it down to 7/10. There are just too many good rogue videos out there, editing has now become a high priority when making a video. Look at Elkars video's, imo, he has no skill in the game but the editing makes it worth watching. Props to you for putting the one loss to Taurus, and no need to worry as you obviously didn't have the FPS to pull it off with a landslide. However, you put that one vs with that warrior from 'the great' too many times in my oppinion. Needs a bit more variety. Would have also liked to see some party pk (even a duo would pwn.. mebe you and a mage), because I think support rogue is crucial when measuring skills.

gg

Infra

Rofl whats ur ap? ,1,4k spike on a 80 rogue and since he is KB i think he has good gear.[/b]
    nikolay got not that good gear if i remeber right from readin the clan forum

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

There's a one way to reduce your "lag" to zero when you're recording. Get a pci or pci-e TV card and use iuVCR to record (the "Video In" cable goes from the TV card to your graphic card). The TV card will do the recording and since you have the extra HD you can save it as uncompressed to get almost dvd quality and your fps won't go down ^_^

peintre

ill watch it jsut for the music
    +9 people dont impress mee

Banned

i g2 say, best movie so far.

im tired of people making videos owning a bunch of random noobs and making a video thinking they hard and shit >_>

only saw you VSing GGs in their xD

GetRichOrDieTrying

775 P4 3.4ghz 1mb cach 800mhz fbs
    Intel GEV Motherboard
    BFG Nvidia 7800 GTX 256mb
    DDR2 800mhz Ram ( 2 gig )
    Creativ Audgy Pro 2 Sound set up
    Windows Vista Ultimate 32bit vertion

Average fps with fraps running 11- to 20 fps

IF I was to run windows XP pro with this set up I would gain about 60 more fps which I use to on my old movies in KE.

Ask any Vista user about the performance KO gives them and they will all agree it's very poor ( even in xp compantblity )
    What I love is the fact is I admit I make errors but still I give it a go and film the best I can.[/b]
    lol felix...u need at least 35+ fps to do good single minor

11-20fps is too laggy for ur minor to go...and thats probably why u heal so slow
    get a better graphic card for ur pc then u will see the difference XD

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

lol felix...u need at least 35+ fps to do good single minor

11-20fps is too laggy for ur minor to go...and thats probably why u heal so slow
    get a better graphic card for ur pc then u will see the difference XD[/b]
    Seriously Vista fucks KO up. If I drop back to XP pro I will have 60+ fps no probs

When I play normally I get 42fps but fraps was hammering my fps

Banned Senior Member

Seriously Vista fucks KO up. If I drop back to XP pro I will have 60+ fps no probs

When I play normally I get 42fps but fraps was hammering my fps[/b]
    ko+vista= suck ass, i got XP on this comp and my other i got vista. for me vista lagg much more then XP

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast