Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

female warrior in full shell

This is a discussion on female warrior in full shell within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; could someone please let me know where I can get a pic of a female warrior in full shell? I ...
Page: 1

TRINITY_XM

Default female warrior in full shell

could someone please let me know where I can get a pic of a female warrior in full shell?

I really really need one!!

thanks bunches

Deena AKA TrinityXM

TRINITY_XM

awesome!!! thanks

priestish

female warrior or rogue?

Thats female warrior, i took that ss xD

Trii

Default Re: female warrior in full shell

Originally posted by TRINITY_XM
    female warrior in full shell?

the_DEAN

trinity btw why you must be the most acid poter in this game?I speak about my self you always acid pot me you gay and not only one time zzzzzzz if you are noob just go town and dotn battle me!The next time i ll really fight you without any clothes and you ll be owned again :angry: :angry: <_<

Cocaine

lol. cry more? acid pots are part of the game. take ur ass to the abyss and farm some magic hammers you lazy piece of shit. i think i'm not even gonna try to attack you any more, i'm just gonna acid pot u because it will make you cry.

Banned

Originally posted by Cocaine
    lol. cry more? acid pots are part of the game. take ur ass to the abyss and farm some magic hammers you lazy piece of shit. i think i'm not even gonna try to attack you any more, i'm just gonna acid pot u because it will make you cry.

+2153625225325221536252253252215362

TRINITY_XM

yes priestish, a human female warrior.
    and no devil not a rogue.
    I'd like to have a full frontal view of a female warrior in shell.

and btw Dean, travel with about 20 less mages and 5 less duffers and then lets talk!!!!! <_<

::HiGhTiMeZ::

Originally posted by TRINITY_XM
    and btw Dean, travel with about 20 less mages and 5 less duffers and then lets talk!!!!! *<_<
    can i get a amen

RunIfYouCan

Originally posted by Cocaine
    its a part of the game and its for noobs that cant kill someone because their attack is similar to a little baby girl's imo...:P or the guy wears crazy wepon defence which isnt the case with dean lol

TRINITY_XM

well excuse the hell out of me for throwing acid pots at your precious armor.....
    but guess what I do pretty damn good for myself thank you very much

and it seems to me that everytime i run across dean, he has 50 mages and at least 3-4 duffers

can't do it alone????? ^_^

FroggyGirl

i have to agree Trinity ,,, you get these guys that bitch about the acid pots,, but yet they cant take a piss without a duffer,,,,, even agaist a squishy... get a life,,,,
    go change your diaper get a new bottle and take a nap,, ya seem a lil cranky

besides,, i carry more pots on me then she ever has! and just think,, illl carry twice as many just for you :P

::HiGhTiMeZ::

lol :wub: clannies

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast