Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

female warrior in full shell

This is a discussion on female warrior in full shell within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; pffff tyrinity why you brake my balls?in my party i never was with more than one mage and not more ...
Page: 2

the_DEAN

pffff tyrinity why you brake my balls?in my party i never was with more than one mage and not more than one duffer and the duffer is Zaria!
    second cus i see you have big problems with me i see you all the times acid only me :angry: :angry: btw if i go 50 mages thats its rofl!!why when you are with all the mages of piana you try to hit only me??Btw i ll remember you i was fighting with you and 2 other rogues but i even hit you cus you have the less dmg i have ever see it and i wana you for the end you was acid poting me from the first time there and when the rogues went down you was the biggest gay towning did you wana 1vs1 babe to check who go with 50 mages? :wub: B)
    edited: port your clannies to see you btw i ll like it badly ^_^

Zaria

I agree acid pots are for gay that can't kill shit, but it is part of the game. As far as the party, we travel with 1 mage, 1 duffer, sometimes full healer. Most times we don't even have a party of 8.

Ohhhhhh and another thing, when we get owned, we don't run home crying to mama and get all of luferson to come to cz. :P

Shadow_flame

shhh *i havent hit 60 yet and i throw acid pots* dont see me sticking around after it though ^_^

MotoCross

yeah trinity i've seen u in cz u acid poted me when i was in hb...but other then that i got nothing agaisnt u

the_DEAN

best acid poter!!!others have skill others uber items but trinity uber acid poting skill!
    zuzuzzuzuzuhahahahahahahah :lol: :lol:

Banned

cocaine almost killed me in invasion yesterday with trinity and dohdoh : O, but cocaine didnt attack me i gotta remember not to attack u in cz baba : )

<3 cocaine

::HiGhTiMeZ::

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    best acid poter!!!others have skill others uber items but trinity uber acid poting skill!
    zuzuzzuzuzuhahahahahahahah :lol: *:lol:
    guess you aint ran into froggy yet.

Cocaine

Originally posted by undefined
    cocaine almost killed me in invasion yesterday with trinity and dohdoh : O, but cocaine didnt attack me i gotta remember not to *attack u in cz baba : ) * *

<3 cocaine

haha. yeah, i hit a lag spike right after we started attacking you.

as for 0rgasCryBaby, like i stated earlier, acid pots wouldnt matter much to you if you werent such a lazy sack of shit. go down to the abyss for an hr or two and get some magic hammers. quit crying and man up, acid pots are part of the game and your gonna have to deal with them. kk thx. now, back on topic, if someone could post a full frontal pic of a female warrior in full shell, that would be really nice. ty

the_DEAN

PS to cocain you have grow up a kinda in this game and you ll make me the proffesor here?go make some handjob first learn some more for this game noob and then come to me!Btw if you wana see your ass like trinity's ass tell me where and when and come acid me first cus only the noobs make this shitz leanr to loose and dont cry play fair in 4vs1 and dont acid the one fukking orc that is there!So get lost and dont brake my balls i never speak like this but i use your language!PEEEEEeeeeeeeaaaaaacccceeeeeee!
    i ll own your gay ass till you ll be borred B)
    acid potted or not ^_^

Aqu

lol I know I'm good, but mistaking me for 50 mages? I mean yeah clearly I own and only glarfist can ever kill me, but worth 50 mages? What an ego boost

Also its true, we ran into trins party and i think our 6 man party all ended up with broken armours, still only killed like 2 of us tho :P

Cocaine

Originally posted by the_DEAN
    PS to cocain you have grow up a kinda in this game and you ll make me the proffesor here?go make some handjob first learn some more for this game noob and then come to me!Btw if you wana see your ass like trinity's ass tell me where and when and come acid me first cus only the noobs make this shitz leanr to loose and dont cry play fair in 4vs1 and dont acid the one fukking orc that is there!So get lost and dont brake my balls i never speak like this but i use your language!PEEEEEeeeeeeeaaaaaacccceeeeeee!
    i ll own your gay ass till you ll be borred *B)
    acid potted or not *^_^

waah waah waah, i got acid potted so i'm gonna bitch, waah waah waah.

you dont need 2 be telling anyone to learn anything until you learn some english. it took me 10 minutes to read that gigantic runon sentence.

the_DEAN

Originally posted by Cocaine
    waah waah waah, i got acid potted so i'm gonna bitch, waah waah waah.

you dont need 2 be telling anyone to learn anything until you learn some english. it took me 10 minutes to read that gigantic runon sentence.
    you need somewhere nasty?to fix you?tell me? im here i can give you my phone number too i like noobs dont afraid of it i ll make your NPs into 0 hehehehe love you donator
    cyaz :rollseyes: :rollseyes: :wub: :wub:

I f@#$ing loving it when DEAN gets involved in any of these flame posts....
    Go go we need some more flame here... :P

Vlein

Originally posted by ilovesex
    CHITTYCHITTYBANGBANG!

Cocaine

sure, gimme ur phone number. i'll give u a few rings at 3:30 in the morning.

why dont u just quit crying and head down to the abyss u baby.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast