Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

funny? / suspicious? / what?

This is a discussion on funny? / suspicious? / what? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Well I was talking too my friend (anonymous) and he had said, he had caught a noob wall hacker named ...
Page: 1

Zindalzic

Well I was talking too my friend (anonymous) and he had said, he had caught a noob wall hacker named "Toaster" level 82.
    So I asked him too give me screen shot and this is what he gave me.

Yes, my friend used third party tools but, Just putting this out there that Toaster wall hacks and or uses other TBL's / HACKS.
    No flames intended just OPINIONS please.

osepipi

stupid tard that koxped to 83

No flame and not accusing you but everyone uses the excuse "My Friend" just want you to know that you will most likely be flammed for it.

And to the topic, it doesn't surprise me, hell could even just been about to get bosses spawned for him by some corrupt GM, who knows these days.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

its like this for all servers, all servers have cheaters, all have this same exact same problem, its nothing new or special dude, and the funny thing is, there is nothing you can do about it

Zindalzic

its like this for all servers, all servers have cheaters, all have this same exact same problem, its nothing new or special dude, and the funny thing is, there is nothing you can do about it[/b]
    Well I have KSC of this screen shot but, I'm debating on getting my friend bannded also.
    So yeah just also putting it out there that hes a hacker.

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

Well I have KSC of this screen shot but, I'm debating on getting my friend bannded also.
    So yeah just also putting it out there that hes a hacker.[/b]
    well, look @ the ko communitity now, around 80% of them are hackers atm because k2 doesn't do shit, posting this shit here doesn't do much now does it? lolz

and the ksc wont do anything, k2 still wont do anything, trust me on this and dont even waste your time, ive tried so many times to get hackers banned, and yet still nothing is done to them. im just telling you to save your own time and put it toward something more useful

Robokill

these days ksc can't even be trusted cuz you can edit ppl's names with memory editors.

and +1 to jdizzle

well, look @ the ko communitity now, around 80% of them are hackers atm because k2 doesn't do shit, posting this shit here doesn't do much now does it? lolz

and the ksc wont do anything, k2 still wont do anything, trust me on this and dont even waste your time, ive tried so many times to get hackers banned, and yet still nothing is done to them. im just telling you to save your own time and put it toward something more useful [/b]
    ROFL

couldnt have said it better myself

Banned

"your frend" lol

Banned

these days ksc can't even be trusted cuz you can edit ppl's names with memory editors.

and +1 to jdizzle[/b]
    Sucks being in this screen shot eh?
    No wait, you were archa and vandy was toaster or was it vice versa, cant remember

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

the skills you have on look like wow warrior defensive skills

and i think if you show this to K2 they will just ban you and not the lvl 82.

Banned Senior Member

U can get there without using wallhack.

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Jealous cus some1 hacks better then you?

M3rgim

Playing USKO is a waste of time and cash.

wdf what skills r u using over there?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast