Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By xUnmatched

FinalLegacy @Darkko (Optimus)

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy @Darkko (Optimus) within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; So we're having a great time in the server so far, CSW is really active (so is war and cz ...
Page: 1

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Default FinalLegacy @Darkko (Optimus)

So we're having a great time in the server so far, CSW is really active (so is war and cz )
    One of our members decided to record (he also streams )
    and added some music to make it "fun" to watch

credits:
    DunnoHD for recording +editing
    And the rest of the clan that pulled of great teamwork (all tho most are new)

watch in HD

Join us at DarkoKO (Optimus)

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Watched someone from your clan streaming during CSW, you got wiped constantly for 15 minutes then i closed it, dunno if you had a bad commander at the time or something. Was painful to watch anyways, played with you guys some years ago. Cool team but back then u played melee's which i think u should hold on to :P

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by morpheR View Post
    Watched someone from your clan streaming during CSW, you got wiped constantly for 15 minutes then i closed it, dunno if you had a bad commander at the time or something. Was painful to watch anyways, played with you guys some years ago. Cool team but back then u played melee's which i think u should hold on to :P
    i dunno when you watched him streamin, but we recently started on the server
    so we might have not been equally geared to other teams.
    and most of our main players are inactive so team play is getting better and better

Quote Originally Posted by morpheR View Post
    Melee is too easy tbh. I'm way too bored of playing melee to even think about changing back.

The server we're currently playing melee has an advantage overall since mages are all running 112 INT in order to avoid getting one shot. Rogues basically 2 shot mages without debuff and warriors do pretty crazy things, but it's not bad overall. Mages have a small potential of one shotting eachother, but it's really hard especially when people have different ping and it already causes big enough timing issues with novas to let the enemy team survive. Regardless of that, I'd say we're currently standing pretty strong at the top 5 between mage teams in the server. There are some teams with more gear and more practice with their very solid squads, but most of the Turkish teams are very easy to deal with and often fall for very simple tricks like using 45s and holding on to your novas. When we're having a good day we're basically destroying everybody in CZ. Some days are more rough, but it's to be expected since we always recruit new players and almost never run with the same team from server to server.

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i dunno when you watched him streamin, but we recently started on the server
    so we might have not been equally geared to other teams.
    and most of our main players are inactive so team play is getting better and better
    aight bruh

nice. im hyped to hit 80 and start pking again :P
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.