Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zuka

FinalLegacy Pk Vol 1

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy Pk Vol 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FinalLegacy Pk Vol I [2013 720 HD StarMyStyle] - YouTube...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  2. #2
    Senior Member Gonno's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Estonia
    Posts
    399

    Default

    Nice Video, and nice team playing Can i ask what server is that? Looks like not in offical , looks like its some priva server or im wrong :P

  3. #3
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Three parties of mages vs one party of meeles gg video. Also being the best on a private server is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, no one gives a shit.

  4. #4
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    toxicko.com

    hell yeah it was 3 party for csw

  5. #5
    Senior Member MyAnimosity's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    51

    Default

    Csw was dope bro. Nice team pk also

  6. #6
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MyAnimosity View Post
    Csw was dope bro. Nice team pk also
    ty bro

    win csw we can get the felankor cave

  7. #7
    Senior Member bigdudle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Playboy Mansion
    Posts
    1,966

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Three parties of mages vs one party of meeles gg video. Also being the best on a private server is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, no one gives a shit.
    Thats where you're wrong, they're way more pro of people on priv servs than fucking official thats for sure. I put my money on it that most people on priv servs can kick most peoples ass on official because those official server whores are nothing but gearbased.

  8. #8
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    we were also in official but there is everywhere trash and crying it wasn't make a skill or fun playing game on that situation

    prefer play in pvp and getting fun

  9. #9
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Thats where you're wrong, they're way more pro of people on priv servs than fucking official thats for sure. I put my money on it that most people on priv servs can kick most peoples ass on official because those official server whores are nothing but gearbased.
    Go ahead and waste your time on the private server because all the time spent getting gear and national points will be wasted when the server shuts down in less then a years time. Now I will not dispute the fact I have played with some good players on private servers. However if you spend your time wisely on usko you really do not have to spend any money in gearing a character. Also if you are a "skilled" player you don't have to have +10's to pk. /end rant.

  10. #10
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Go ahead and waste your time on the private server because all the time spent getting gear and national points will be wasted when the server shuts down in less then a years time. Now I will not dispute the fact I have played with some good players on private servers. However if you spend your time wisely on usko you really do not have to spend any money in gearing a character. Also if you are a "skilled" player you don't have to have +10's to pk. /end rant.
    isn't matter bro

    but what about people spend money in official and getting hacked/scammed ?
    didn't you lose money and waste of spend time ?

    on pvp you dont need spend alot money to get fun


    and we're here getting fun
    50$ and u can have a great gear to pk
    actually alot server can be open for 2-1 years

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    24

    Default

    RLY NICE !!!!! good job!

  12. #12
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    433

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Three parties of mages vs one party of meeles gg video. Also being the best on a private server is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, no one gives a shit.
    seriously? winning the special olympics is no achievement?
    i have more respect for people participating in the paralympics than the regular olympics.

  13. #13
    Amuse me Moderator razor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    nowhere
    Posts
    7,646

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    seriously? winning the special olympics is no achievement?
    i have more respect for people participating in the paralympics than the regular olympics.
    hes doing it wrong, he probably meant to say "even if you win you're still retarded"

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Go ahead and waste your time on the private server because all the time spent getting gear and national points will be wasted when the server shuts down in less then a years time. Now I will not dispute the fact I have played with some good players on private servers. However if you spend your time wisely on usko you really do not have to spend any money in gearing a character. Also if you are a "skilled" player you don't have to have +10's to pk. /end rant.
    you're talking as if official servers were the ultimate destination for a good ko experience. lately, that's not the case.

  14. #14
    BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    199

    Default

    Not stating it is the ultimate destionation just do not see why people actually waste there time and money on private servers. However that is there prerogative, the comment was purely based on the fact that this was a 3 mage party vs 1 melee party who the hell do you think will win.

  15. #15
    Senior Member zuka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    MY, Wilayah Persekutuan, Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    919

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Not stating it is the ultimate destionation just do not see why people actually waste there time and money on private servers. However that is there prerogative, the comment was purely based on the fact that this was a 3 mage party vs 1 melee party who the hell do you think will win.
    Hallo this video didn't show vs party
    im just put pk video/ castle defend didn't care how much we are

Similar Threads

  1. Hitmachine Vol.3
    By ABCSTER in forum Media
    Replies: 91
    Last Post: 08-02-2006, 03:47 AM
  2. CashMachine Vol.3 <3 Manes
    By Morian in forum Media
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-15-2006, 04:07 PM
  3. ORC Pk Vol.1
    By LaResistance in forum Media
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 06-30-2006, 08:38 PM
  4. PlayHardGoPro VOL.2!!
    By Murtaza in forum Media
    Replies: 125
    Last Post: 06-10-2006, 05:15 PM
  5. NO TIME FOR PUSSIES SIG VOL TWO
    By El_Diabl0 in forum Media
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-03-2006, 05:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •