Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By zuka

FinalLegacy Pk Vol 1

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy Pk Vol 1 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; FinalLegacy Pk Vol I [2013 720 HD StarMyStyle] - YouTube...
Page: 1

ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Nice Video, and nice team playing Can i ask what server is that? Looks like not in offical , looks like its some priva server or im wrong :P

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Validating

Three parties of mages vs one party of meeles gg video. Also being the best on a private server is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, no one gives a shit.

toxicko.com

hell yeah it was 3 party for csw

Csw was dope bro. Nice team pk also

Quote Originally Posted by MyAnimosity View Post
    Csw was dope bro. Nice team pk also
    ty bro

win csw we can get the felankor cave

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheNewCulverized View Post
    Three parties of mages vs one party of meeles gg video. Also being the best on a private server is like winning the special Olympics. Even if you win, no one gives a shit.
    Thats where you're wrong, they're way more pro of people on priv servs than fucking official thats for sure. I put my money on it that most people on priv servs can kick most peoples ass on official because those official server whores are nothing but gearbased.

we were also in official but there is everywhere trash and crying it wasn't make a skill or fun playing game on that situation

prefer play in pvp and getting fun

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Thats where you're wrong, they're way more pro of people on priv servs than fucking official thats for sure. I put my money on it that most people on priv servs can kick most peoples ass on official because those official server whores are nothing but gearbased.
    Go ahead and waste your time on the private server because all the time spent getting gear and national points will be wasted when the server shuts down in less then a years time. Now I will not dispute the fact I have played with some good players on private servers. However if you spend your time wisely on usko you really do not have to spend any money in gearing a character. Also if you are a "skilled" player you don't have to have +10's to pk. /end rant.

Go ahead and waste your time on the private server because all the time spent getting gear and national points will be wasted when the server shuts down in less then a years time. Now I will not dispute the fact I have played with some good players on private servers. However if you spend your time wisely on usko you really do not have to spend any money in gearing a character. Also if you are a "skilled" player you don't have to have +10's to pk. /end rant.
    isn't matter bro

but what about people spend money in official and getting hacked/scammed ?
    didn't you lose money and waste of spend time ?

on pvp you dont need spend alot money to get fun

and we're here getting fun
    50$ and u can have a great gear to pk
    actually alot server can be open for 2-1 years

RLY NICE !!!!! good job!

seriously? winning the special olympics is no achievement?
    i have more respect for people participating in the paralympics than the regular olympics.

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by beer View Post
    seriously? winning the special olympics is no achievement?
    i have more respect for people participating in the paralympics than the regular olympics.
    hes doing it wrong, he probably meant to say "even if you win you're still retarded"

you're talking as if official servers were the ultimate destination for a good ko experience. lately, that's not the case.

Not stating it is the ultimate destionation just do not see why people actually waste there time and money on private servers. However that is there prerogative, the comment was purely based on the fact that this was a 3 mage party vs 1 melee party who the hell do you think will win.

Not stating it is the ultimate destionation just do not see why people actually waste there time and money on private servers. However that is there prerogative, the comment was purely based on the fact that this was a 3 mage party vs 1 melee party who the hell do you think will win.
    Hallo this video didn't show vs party
    im just put pk video/ castle defend didn't care how much we are