Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

FinalLegacy PK VOL 2 (2K Quality) ProffesionalKO!

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy PK VOL 2 (2K Quality) ProffesionalKO! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by JayClaiba lol adi pro thread-jacker. Fun movie man, I'd ply psko but pay to win is quite ...
Page: 3

Quote Originally Posted by JayClaiba View Post
    lol adi pro thread-jacker.

Fun movie man, I'd ply psko but pay to win is quite satisfying for me.
    Finally someone whos not afraid to admit it o.o

Banned Member

I think mage pk video sucks, but I come not disrespect those who produced it, everyone has their preferences...

so ...
    JayClaiba likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Puzy View Post
    I think mage pk video sucks, but I come not disrespect those who produced it, everyone has their preferences...

so ...
    everyone and their own opinions

lol adi pro thread-jacker.

Fun movie man, I'd ply psko but pay to win is quite satisfying for me.
    i like your honesty

Banned Member

Quote Originally Posted by NoOneCanStopMe View Post
    everyone and their own opinions
    ofc

someone warns the adi, the integrity over over over over

hahahahahahahahaha

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Puzy View Post

so ...
    I often get a lot of comments "you only use cp and spike how hard could it be" on my movies, and people don't really enjoy them, but that's fine with me. Everyone has their favorite class in this shitty old game, and I notice that lots of nova mages enjoy watching other nova mage pk, just as lots of sins enjoy watching sin pk, warriors for warriors, priests of priests, etc.

It's kinda like this World Music class I'm taking to satisfy my global understanding general ed. We learn early in the semester that there's no such thing as "bad music" or "bad art" but simply art we do not enjoy. Art has a purpose that is generated by the cultures around it; African tribal music is meant to bring the community together, African American mourning music is often sung to celebrate the life of the one who had passed away.

Now I'm not saying ALL PK movies are the best! There are definitely some assassin movies where you get only clip after clip of someone getting debuffed and helplessly 1-hit. Assassin's should focus on displaying their ability to keep party members alive, move specifically according to the map/scenario of the enemy/team. Priests is more obvious, keep the party alive and give well timed debuffs and heals. Warrior PK should display skillful usage of descent and attacking with other players.

As for Mage PK, the satisfaction many mage players obtain from watching movies involve seeing the chat flood up with PlayerName has defeated {x,y,z,etc}.

I'm frequent on frmtr (the turkish g4l essentially) europa section, and often find myself watching only EUKO/Europa movies. I'm glad PSKO still thrive and many enjoy the luxury of playing an old game as teams.

I hate to skip around in movies because it can really throw off what the producer is trying to convey, so often I force myself to watch movies in their entirety even if they're not so great.

This movie succeeded in providing me with Mage entertainment, as I didn't really feel any urge to skip to a later part in the video. Good job keeping the movie at the sweet spot (10 minutes).
    ImmortalOne likes this.

I'm glad PSKO still thrive and many enjoy the luxury of playing an old game as teams.
    I dare say there are nearly as many PSKO players as there are USKO players. That's what happens when a game gets old and gets a lot of expansions. WOW is going through the same thing except that the official player base is just massive, but the WOW privates are rather popular as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    I dare say there are nearly as many PSKO players as there are USKO players. That's what happens when a game gets old and gets a lot of expansions. WOW is going through the same thing except that the official player base is just massive, but the WOW privates are rather popular as well.
    there are more psko players

bump for this, looking for more comments how to improve the movie.

dayum bar, you've played with the best mage team in this game and u still didnt learn how to play perfect?

j/k, the movie was cool tho
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by MySqu1rtPie2 View Post
    dayum bar, you've played with the best mage team in this game and u still didn't learn how to play perfect?

j/k, the movie was cool tho
    lmao never try to play perfect(j/k) play4fun, hope mostly of this community will actually learn to play4fun and not for money/claim to be the best.

I'm not a big fan of Mage-PK, Although it was quite nice.
    NoOneCanStopMe likes this.

gonna bump it

Dylan Pelgrim ISpitOnYourGrave. you are the worst player i ever seen. i vssed you naked and i won
    why you even show movies at gamers4life and why you gonna be anoyying to other players?

and you sucked at pk you can only play mage press 1 nova. Fkin retard

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Dylan Pelgrim ISpitOnYourGrave. you are the worst player i ever seen. i vssed you naked and i won
    why you even show movies at gamers4life and why you gonna be anoyying to other players?

and you sucked at pk you can only play mage press 1 nova. Fkin retard
    Wow, you know him very well, you might be Dylan crush.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast