Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 99
Like Tree29Likes

FinalLegacy PK VOL 2 (2K Quality) ProffesionalKO!

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy PK VOL 2 (2K Quality) ProffesionalKO! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss Dylan Pelgrim ISpitOnYourGrave. you are the worst player i ever seen. i vssed you naked and ...
Page: 4


  1. #46
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    Dylan Pelgrim ISpitOnYourGrave. you are the worst player i ever seen. i vssed you naked and i won
    why you even show movies at gamers4life and why you gonna be anoyying to other players?


    and you sucked at pk you can only play mage press 1 nova. Fkin retard
    lolol, i killed you and then you left the server

    But yeee........

  2. #47
    Senior Member YouGotPwndByMyAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    lolol, i killed you and then you left the server

    But yeee........
    You killed me when the fuck did you kill me???? You used dual Ring of felankors when i had rocs. and i killed you more times and when you put your rocs i won 5-0 noob and you can only spam 1 nova. Because melee pk is to hard for you


    PS i left server because it were bored. to play with retards like you it wasnt fun anymore BTW look your pk movies ur combo suck show vs movies against people without Uniques you are just a little retard I wont talk to you anymore because you suck d1ck

    And yeah the funniestt point is That FinalyLegacy clan used you you donated for them Belgium people are so retarded. They just laugh at you.
    Last edited by Kallop; 03-31-2015 at 08:16 PM. Reason: If you wish to argue then keep it civil. Posting people's photos trying to insult them will not be tolerated.

  3. #48
    Senior Member YouGotPwndByMyAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quality - 9/10 -> That wasn't the problem in previous videos but it looks sharper now.
    Gameplay - 2/10
    Teamplay - 2/10
    Music - 1/10......
    Creativity - 3/10
    Effects - 1/10

    Overall: 3/10

    BTW I AGREE on this.

  4. #49
    Senior Member Gulleponken's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    69

    Default

    wtf are u guys doing xD

  5. #50
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    You killed me when the fuck did you kill me???? You used dual Ring of felankors when i had rocs. and i killed you more times and when you put your rocs i won 5-0 noob and you can only spam 1 nova. Because melee pk is to hard for you


    PS i left server because it were bored. to play with retards like you it wasnt fun anymore BTW look your pk movies ur combo suck show vs movies against people without Uniques you are just a little retard I wont talk to you anymore because you suck d1ck

    And yeah the funniestt point is That FinalyLegacy clan used you you donated for them Belgium people are so retarded. They just laugh at you.
    As far as I know you've been previously kicked from the clan for obvious reasons. I recall you licking my ass in ToxicKO and asking to get a chance to pk with me CONSTANTLY. Also, if 1VS1 is how you measure somebody's skill in PvP then I got some bad news for you buddy..

    Honestly. A trained monkey can play KO as long as you have a talented commander. Literally all you have to do is follow the commands and you're a "pro".

  6. #51
    Senior Member YouGotPwndByMyAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    As far as I know you've been previously kicked from the clan for obvious reasons. I recall you licking my ass in ToxicKO and asking to get a chance to pk with me CONSTANTLY. Also, if 1VS1 is how you measure somebody's skill in PvP then I got some bad news for you buddy..

    Honestly. A trained monkey can play KO as long as you have a talented commander. Literally all you have to do is follow the commands and you're a "pro".

    what is this bull sh1t you guys can only talk bull sh1t? I NEVER joined that fkin FinalyLegacy? and we never vssed and we never pked becaus i pked against that fag mage clan for free np? But ok.. go talk more bull crap with your 3971 posts. YOU ARE bad. you play with Dylan pelgrim thats 1 reason. so better Shut the Fuck Up

  7. #52
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    what is this bull sh1t you guys can only talk bull sh1t? I NEVER joined that fkin FinalyLegacy? and we never vssed and we never pked becaus i pked against that fag mage clan for free np? But ok.. go talk more bull crap with your 3971 posts. YOU ARE bad. you play with Dylan pelgrim thats 1 reason. so better Shut the Fuck Up
    Hey you're that kid who rage quitted Reign Of Kronos because somebody posted a video of you losing a vs aren't you? Oh, I was completely mistaken. You're even more pathetic than I originally thought LOL.

  8. #53
    Senior Member YouGotPwndByMyAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    262

    Default

    i had no uniques and he had. I said you are sad that you put me in the video when i had no uniques. But you lost to any1 thats why you guys changed to mage and pressed 1 nova wih 36 man. like other useless noobs does.

    Nobody like you guys. Even usko people dont like you Noobs

    And about skilled monkey. You have no skill but you are a monkey thats right xD

  9. #54
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    i had no uniques and he had. I said you are sad that you put me in the video when i had no uniques. But you lost to any1 thats why you guys changed to mage and pressed 1 nova wih 36 man. like other useless noobs does.

    Nobody like you guys. Even usko people dont like you Noobs

    And about skilled monkey. You have no skill but you are a monkey thats right xD
    Oh so I was right? In that case talking to you is completely pointless. You're one of those "MLG Pro kids" who can't stand losing cuz it hurts your ego too much. Yet all you ever do is vs ppl in the arena 24/7. Your world must have crushed because of that vid right? Poor you.

  10. #55
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    You killed me when the fuck did you kill me???? You used dual Ring of felankors when i had rocs. and i killed you more times and when you put your rocs i won 5-0 noob and you can only spam 1 nova. Because melee pk is to hard for you


    PS i left server because it were bored. to play with retards like you it wasnt fun anymore BTW look your pk movies ur combo suck show vs movies against people without Uniques you are just a little retard I wont talk to you anymore because you suck d1ck

    And yeah the funniestt point is That FinalyLegacy clan used you you donated for them Belgium people are so retarded. They just laugh at you.
    just to bring my add in your incredible dumb reaction :
    FinalLegacy is organized by me and Kallop (Markus and Ayounn) but they add there opinions when they actually played
    you're the most retarded kid i always killed in vs/ left cz when he died cause you suckt to hard

    We have a clan bank, and we make money out of selling on some private servers, and from that money we still pay our ts

    Ps: we were the n1 clan on Reign of Kronos when we started as meele so

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    what is this bull sh1t you guys can only talk bull sh1t? I NEVER joined that fkin FinalyLegacy? and we never vssed and we never pked becaus i pked against that fag mage clan for free np? But ok.. go talk more bull crap with your 3971 posts. YOU ARE bad. you play with Dylan pelgrim thats 1 reason. so better Shut the Fuck Up
    we kickt your sorry ass from the clan cause you were nothing but shit in pk
    refused to log on ts
    being a dick to every higher ranked member in our clan

    once again Clan LEADERS : Me (Started the clan/ recruiting) Kallop (Commanding and cleaning up) Markus (Keeping them silent in pk) Ayounn (The funny guy)

    to add a new member we decide together like a real clan does!

  11. #56
    Senior Member david4244's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    148

    Default

    Personally i could never enjoy these type of movies: Novas / cut scene / novas / cut scene / novas and so on. Sure it can be fun playing it, but as a movie, to watch it for 10 mins straight, it gets boring hella fast, atleast for me.

    Seeing the actual moves before the novas making things better and more interesting already ---> e.g the scene with you towning and ambusing the nova towners. Could also shake things up with some smaller party scene, playing support or whatever. Got it that you wanted to show your clan playing as a mage party but as i said above, watching the same thing for 10+ mins gets boring kinda fast.

    Just my 2 cents tho.

  12. #57
    Senior Member YouGotPwndByMyAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    IM DYLAN PELGRIM GOT NICE FACEBOOK PHOTO'S IM A GAY NERD! #ISpitOnMyOwnGrave
    HAHAHAHA DUDE i killed you always in cz in vs. in PK. You cried to me because you lost pk to the orcs. for help dude AND I always won you in vs YOU WON 1 TIMe it was because you had more uniques. I killed you 3423432 times. Naked. you said im best archer. I just sh1tted on you. and all the other bull crap about your Clan i dont care. i just know that you and your clan are full noobs and i never joined your clan. NEVER i never played mage with you noobs to pull 1 nova.


    PS: NICE PHOTO'S ON FACE BOOK FKIN NERD GET BULLIED RETARD

  13. #58
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    HAHAHAHA DUDE i killed you always in cz in vs. in PK. You cried to me because you lost pk to the orcs. for help dude AND I always won you in vs YOU WON 1 TIMe it was because you had more uniques. I killed you 3423432 times. Naked. you said im best archer. I just sh1tted on you. and all the other bull crap about your Clan i dont care. i just know that you and your clan are full noobs and i never joined your clan. NEVER i never played mage with you noobs to pull 1 nova.


    PS: NICE PICTURES ON YOUR FACEBOOK NERD
    you never killed me ;'D
    Im pretty sure you were a warrior

    --> Archer vs champion on Reign of Kronso --> ISpitOnYourGrave

    leave my personal life out of this, as im aware you can get banned for this.

  14. #59
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Personally i could never enjoy these type of movies: Novas / cut scene / novas / cut scene / novas and so on. Sure it can be fun playing it, but as a movie, to watch it for 10 mins straight, it gets boring hella fast, atleast for me.

    Seeing the actual moves before the novas making things better and more interesting already ---> e.g the scene with you towning and ambusing the nova towners. Could also shake things up with some smaller party scene, playing support or whatever. Got it that you wanted to show your clan playing as a mage party but as i said above, watching the same thing for 10+ mins gets boring kinda fast.

    Just my 2 cents tho.
    i don't really enjoy meele pt pks aswell
    i do like watching mages getting tons of nps in a nova
    thanks for the comment tho

  15. #60
    Senior Member YouGotPwndByMyAss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Holland
    Posts
    262

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Oh so I was right? In that case talking to you is completely pointless. You're one of those "MLG Pro kids" who can't stand losing cuz it hurts your ego too much. Yet all you ever do is vs ppl in the arena 24/7. Your world must have crushed because of that vid right? Poor you.
    i just said its sad. thats all. I dont care about you anymore. go watch some gay porn or smth. and dont try to defend your little butt buddie

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •