Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

FinalLegacy PK VOL 2 (2K Quality) ProffesionalKO!

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy PK VOL 2 (2K Quality) ProffesionalKO! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; What about lets REVS and put the end result on this forum?...
Page: 5

What about lets REVS and put the end result on this forum?

Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    you never killed me ;'D
    Im pretty sure you were a warrior

--> Archer vs champion on Reign of Kronso --> ISpitOnYourGrave

leave my personal life out of this, as im aware you can get banned for this.
    ohh.. sorry about that.. I JUST WANTED TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE A FAT NERD BIG RETARDED BELGIUM BASTARD

i always killed you you just never killed me PS: nice girls.. how old are they? 69? they are fkin ugly like your face with ur glasses fat bastard
    ScreameR likes this.

Well obviously, the more people, the less tactic and skill can be shown hence why it easily gets boring as a malee party too (yet alone a 8v8 etc with 2-3 priests everywhere if not more and all you see is the healing effect all over the place). Duos / Trios are by far the most enjoyable videos imo hence why i said adding 1-2 scene like that could break the boredom created by the monotonity of novas, novas, novas. Anyway, gl.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YouGotPwndByMyAss View Post
    ohh.. sorry about that.. I JUST WANTED TO SHOW EVERYONE THAT YOU ARE A FAT NERD BIG RETARDED BELGIUM BASTARD

i always killed you you just never killed me PS: nice girls.. how old are they? 69? they are fkin ugly like your face with ur glasses fat bastard
    i don't wear glasses, 69???
    again, my personal life is none of your concerns

Quote Originally Posted by david4244 View Post
    Well obviously, the more people, the less tactic and skill can be shown hence why it easily gets boring as a malee party too (yet alone a 8v8 etc with 2-3 priests everywhere if not more and all you see is the healing effect all over the place). Duos / Trios are by far the most enjoyable videos imo hence why i said adding 1-2 scene like that could break the boredom created by the monotonity of novas, novas, novas. Anyway, gl.

i bet that one is the most fun meele pk video mike made with us
    ExclusiveBastard likes this.

i don't wear glasses, 69???
    again, my personal life is none of your concerns

i bet that one is the most fun meele pk video mike made with us
    i see all the time BLAHBLAH has defeat KingDylan Guys finallegacy melee pk vid full retard all got donate set and so many trouble.

Btw why i am not in the vid? Oh i know because i always killed you nabs. btw you guys die to many times.. Just slide and be a brain death.

Kallop defend you only for 1 reason because you donated 600 dollars for your clan
    ScreameR likes this.

i see all the time BLAHBLAH has defeat KingDylan Guys finallegacy melee pk vid full retard all got donate set and so many trouble.
    my name in the video was ISpitOnYourGrave

god chris you're still the little fag that can't get a good team

MrBierrrrrr the second

But im now really done with this noobs i laughed my ass off already 3 years. its enough now I wont answer anymore on you noobs here so Go talk some bullcrap to your self. Wanna vs? Sure. Pm me. Cya

PS: Btw good group? i dont need a group. i won you guys alot of times 2v8 was pretty eazy. you noobs chase to much or playing with 5 priest.
    ScreameR likes this.

But im now really done with this noobs i laughed my ass off already 3 years. its enough now I wont answer anymore on you noobs here so Go talk some bullcrap to your self. Wanna vs? Sure. Pm me. Cya

PS: Btw good group? i dont need a group. i won you guys alot of times 2v8 was pretty eazy. you noobs chase to much or playing with 5 priest.
    we did 4 vs 16 in that same sever, i doubt you'd kill bar when he was a priest

i'll take a 4v4 on any full pk based server, will be frapsed and uploaded

we did 4 vs 16 in that same sever, i doubt you'd kill bar when he was a priest

i'll take a 4v4 on any full pk based server, will be frapsed and uploaded
    why don't you come over to vs us? i'll let chris play my warrior, i know how he plays, and i know how you play, and you compared to him is just sad, so just stop living already, ok? Please just don't visit this forum, don't play KO and do us all a favor and just go study or something, you got the glasses for it, maybe also the brains, idk i hope for you otherwise you'll live the sad nerdish life forever.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    why don't you come over to vs us? i'll let chris play my warrior, i know how he plays, and i know how you play, and you compared to him is just sad, so just stop living already, ok? Please just don't visit this forum, don't play KO and do us all a favor and just go study or something, you got the glasses for it, maybe also the brains, idk i hope for you otherwise you'll live the sad nerdish life forever.
    come vs in any psko, oooooooohhhhhh waittt, YOK +10
    Yok Same items

SexDeTTa out? :'(

ps: arent you the little kid that wanted to join FinalLegacy? 0_O

i won you guys alot of times 2v8 was pretty eazy. you noobs chase to much or playing with 5 priest.
    The amount of wrong information you have is incredible. I've never in my life lost a 2vs8, although I've won a few. Not to mention I never play with more than 3 priests. I dislike having more than 2 priests because I think it's more fun playing with a little challenge. I can understand people using 3 priest if they are in a 8vs20+ situation, but other than that it's just sad. Also, I wouldn't give a fuck if you beat everybody in the world in vs, although I already know you can't. So there's no reason for me to defend Dylan. If you keep FinalLegacy out of this then I have no reason to butt in. If you wanna have your little childish argument with Dylan then go ahead.

God I wish I took a screenshot of you bawling after me in PMs asking to duo with me. It was quite pathetic really.
    Last edited by Kallop; 04-01-2015 at 11:16 AM.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

come vs in any psko, oooooooohhhhhh waittt, YOK +10
    Yok Same items

SexDeTTa out? :'(

ps: arent you the little kid that wanted to join FinalLegacy? 0_O
    i never been in finallegacy, and never wanted to join. I always laughed at you guys since u guys came up with that name, i wouldn't mind vsing you guys on a private server with same items, but most of the USKO players don't want to play in a server like that. the outcome is already decided according to your videos, so meh i can't be bothered

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    The amount of wrong information you have is incredible. I've never in my life lost a 2vs8, although I've won a few. Not to mention I never play with more than 3 priests. I dislike having more than 2 priests because I think it's more fun playing with a little challenge. I can understand people using 3 priest if they are in a 8vs20+ situation, but other than that it's just sad. Also, I wouldn't give a fuck if you beat everybody in the world in vs, although I already know you can't. So there's no reason for me to defend Dylan. If you keep FinalLegacy out of this then I have no reason to butt in. If you wanna have your little childish argument with Dylan then go ahead.

God I wish I took a screenshot of you bawling after me in PMs asking to duo with me. It was quite pathetic really.
    I wish i got all our vsses in my screen shots btw asking you for duo? Dude.. i want to pk not want to die all the time. You are a final legacy noob nobody Plays with final legacy noobs And i always killed you noobs in 2v8s so Better stfu and you just said i play with 3 priest XD that means you suck d1ck Cya retard.

i always killed you noobs in 2v8s so Better stfu and you just said i play with 3 priest XD that means you suck d1ck Cya retard.
    Such argument, much sense, wow. Not to mention it never happened.

Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    i never been in finallegacy, and never wanted to join. I always laughed at you guys since u guys came up with that name, i wouldn't mind vsing you guys on a private server with same items, but most of the USKO players don't want to play in a server like that. the outcome is already decided according to your videos, so meh i can't be bothered
    and i saw some Gladiator video's aswell, i played against Adi boy when i play with his best friend Cubanisimo
    we had 1 pt
    they had 3 (support mago)
    couldn't kill me

so your argument against me is invalid, your brain should be in the ditch where your parents left you as a kid

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast