Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 76 to 90 of 99
Like Tree29Likes

FinalLegacy PK VOL 2 (2K Quality) ProffesionalKO!

This is a discussion on FinalLegacy PK VOL 2 (2K Quality) ProffesionalKO! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave and i saw some Gladiator video's aswell, i played against Adi boy when i play with ...
Page: 6


  1. #76
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    and i saw some Gladiator video's aswell, i played against Adi boy when i play with his best friend Cubanisimo
    we had 1 pt
    they had 3 (support mago)
    couldn't kill me

    so your argument against me is invalid, your brain should be in the ditch where your parents left you as a kid
    come show us

  2. #77
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScreameR View Post
    come show us
    come, invited you scrubs enough now

    for the a fair vs

    yok +10 vs +8 :/

  3. #78
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    come, invited you scrubs enough now

    for the a fair vs

    yok +10 vs +8 :/
    I don't see how you always find a way to drag people here down, you posted a video, someone said he didn't like it.. okay, accept it and move on, what's the point in developing a debate over this nonsense?
    You see what NoOneCanStopMe did with this thread? I posted my professional opinion about it, he didn't like it and just started an argument with me over it.

    About that VS you're talking about, both sides offered that.

    - Your side refused to come USKO because you don't have an account here.
    - And the USKO players you're talking about, wouldn't take the risk of downloading a private server and getting theirs OS infected with malicious software(s).


    SO you tell me, what is the point digging into this subject again and again.. you won't come USKO, we won't come to PSKO.
    Pointless, stop wasting your & others time.

    Correct me if I'm wrong.

  4. #79
    God. Moderator Kallop's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Above you.
    Posts
    5,203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't see how you always find a way to drag people here down, you posted a video, someone said he didn't like it.. okay, accept it and move on, what's the point in developing a debate over this nonsense?
    You see what NoOneCanStopMe did with this thread? I posted my professional opinion about it, he didn't like it and just started an argument with me over it.

    About that VS you're talking about, both sides offered that.

    - Your side refused to come USKO because you don't have an account here.
    - And the USKO players you're talking about, wouldn't take the risk of downloading a private server and getting theirs OS infected with malicious software(s).


    SO you tell me, what is the point digging into this subject again and again.. you won't come USKO, we won't come to PSKO.
    Pointless, stop wasting your & others time.

    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    To be fair, it wasn't Dylan who started the argument. If you go back and read the posts you'll quickly realize it was the PwnedBy brothers who wanted to argue.

    Not that they made any decent arguments though.
    ISpitOnYourGrave likes this.

  5. #80
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I don't see how you always find a way to drag people here down, you posted a video, someone said he didn't like it.. okay, accept it and move on, what's the point in developing a debate over this nonsense?
    You see what NoOneCanStopMe did with this thread? I posted my professional opinion about it, he didn't like it and just started an argument with me over it.

    About that VS you're talking about, both sides offered that.

    - Your side refused to come USKO because you don't have an account here.
    - And the USKO players you're talking about, wouldn't take the risk of downloading a private server and getting theirs OS infected with malicious software(s).


    SO you tell me, what is the point digging into this subject again and again.. you won't come USKO, we won't come to PSKO.
    Pointless, stop wasting your & others time.

    Correct me if I'm wrong.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    To be fair, it wasn't Dylan who started the argument. If you go back and read the posts you'll quickly realize it was the PwnedBy brothers who wanted to argue.

    Not that they made any decent arguments though.
    what he said.

  6. #81
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    what he said.
    The fact you gave them the attention they asked for, doesn't make you any better..

  7. #82
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    The fact you gave them the attention they asked for, doesn't make you any better..
    the fact that you come in here, blaming me for what your clanie did
    is verry immature in my perspective

    but hey all cool, all cool

    i do play on some accounts on Gordion btw

  8. #83
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    the fact that you come in here, blaming me for what your clanie did
    is verry immature in my perspective

    but hey all cool, all cool

    i do play on some accounts on Gordion btw
    which ones?

  9. #84
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    the fact that you come in here, blaming me for what your clanie did
    is verry immature in my perspective

    but hey all cool, all cool

    i do play on some accounts on Gordion btw
    I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying this entire argument is completely pointless and you could have avoided that if you wanted to

    -Which accounts?

  10. #85
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    I'm not blaming you, I'm just saying this entire argument is completely pointless and you could have avoided that if you wanted to

    -Which accounts?
    i know, im mostely playing sin/archer now in Rampage

  11. #86
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    i know, im mostely playing sin/archer now in Rampage
    nickname(s)?

  12. #87
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    nickname(s)?
    im werry ninja kanka

  13. #88
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    but i won't bring accounts in danger by posting there names under sharing account on a public forum

  14. #89
    Adi
    Adi is offline
    Justice. Senior Member Adi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    3,372

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ISpitOnYourGrave View Post
    but i won't bring accounts in danger by posting there names under sharing account on a public forum
    pm me in-game

  15. #90
    Fap fap fap Senior Member ISpitOnYourGrave's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    1,421

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adi View Post
    pm me in-game
    i'll pm you when i see you (on a psko atm)

    edit: at what times you usually pk?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •