FINALLY LVL 70

This is a discussion on FINALLY LVL 70 within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Ok so i finally decided to stop being a lazy ass and grind out the last few lvls so i ...
Page: 1

legendmage

Ok so i finally decided to stop being a lazy ass and grind out the last few lvls so i bought plat and exped hard-fucking core to get lvl 70 Heres the ss.

I know it doesnt mean much to you guys but it does to me <3

I would like to thank my clan: Vipers <3
    Everyone i exped with: cant possibly name you all but if i did exp with you then feel free to comment on that :lol:

And on a subnote now that i created a thread, does anybody have any screenshots of when Glarfist was king of emc in Diez. He was honsetly the best king diez ever had. I miss his "LEEEEEEEEEEEROY" momments in lunar war ^^.

konj

h.o

grats nubb gogog 75

Good done.. No keep it like that and exp ur ass to 80 ..Then u will see how it is to feel proud for urself ..

legendmage

I dont think i have the patience and time to get 80 im gonna try to keep it up and get lvl 72 for fire staff. Thanks for the gratzzzz

Gtz . I got was 64-74(nearly, 80% ) In a little overa month. Gogo 75, then 80. Gtz again.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

Uh? In diez? Are you serious?

legendmage

Uh? In diez? Are you serious?[/b]
    Yep im a big noobie

And sorry for double post.. i dont know how that happened

WiggityWACK

wow took you long enough <3...im still trying to get to 70 so i guess i shouldnt be talking :P

Uh? In diez? Are you serious?[/b]
    Yeah, shit yeah, its actually all a big joke dude, golden call champ, f-u-c-k-i-n-g golden.

But ontopic - Gratz dude, lvl 70 is an achievement, GL with 72 no more bdw to help,,,asdfasdfasdf,, sux