Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Finally the lvl i want + Rate me ;D

This is a discussion on Finally the lvl i want + Rate me ;D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i blanked the name cuz some mean ppl could read this and as u can see i dont have sealed ...
Page: 1

Speed

Default Finally the lvl i want + Rate me ;D

i blanked the name cuz some mean ppl could read this and as u can see i dont have sealed items , those who know me know my name obviously

this is with giga axe

and this with raptor

all u see there is +7 and unique+0 ^_^ and im proud of those items , dont flame my Nps cuz i havent pkd with this char .. i created it and only lvl lvl lvl but now im working on it :wub:

Matrixxx

koxped and prolly ncs like most lvl 70's

Speed

lol koxped? u need to go flame someone else buddy , i worked my butt off at paramun slots all the time to lvl from 62+ ... ur acusation doesnt mean anything to me

i was about to say.. woah low ap, but then saw hp build. Not bad stats at all, esp for a giga. And matrixx, i can understand where he is coming from, if u have decent items and they arent sealed.. not that good with the kodb so easily accessible in the hacking world. And most lvl 70's arent macroed, at least on diez, and i doubt he did either..

Speed

hm yup , im on hp build .. 228 str and rest on hp ^_^

Crazy2010

lol speed isnt a macroer :lol:

greats on lvl 70 :P nice stats there but u can do better

Bizonne

Very nice stats. I personally maxed my attack (255pts) and I love it. With that HS kicks ass.

Amine

Well 27 HP points = like 560 HP .... that means you would have like 5200 HP buffed, which is good enough . I think you should move to str build, and get an Iron neck, then your char will be just fine .

If you could also get a second roc instead of that fovering or somethin, that would be perfect.

Crazy2010

Originally posted by Amine
    Well 27 HP points = like 560 HP .... that means you would have like 5200 HP buffed, which is good enough . I think you should move to str build, and get an Iron neck, then your char will be just fine .

If you could also get a second roc instead of that fovering or somethin, that would be perfect.
    fovering +1 > ROC

mrken

1 stats in hp = hp + ac
    Smart guys with giga = sexy warr >>> 228 str is not too good, u should do 230 str , rest in hp

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Need 3 more ac. :wub:

jk - Nice char. :wub:

Mini warriors = sexiest char in-game.

oncemore

grats on 70

we have similar builds, with IN, your stats would be good.

Speed

248 str eh ? .. sound interesting but im kinda an HP/AC freak ^_^ , ap is good enough with howling sword for now

and yes i could do better ;D if i had shells+8 and giga +8 lol but i dont think i will get that soon

and about me not having another roc , well i could buy one but i think foverin+1 is better , and iron neck right now its only a dream ^_^ unless SQ starts to love me and drops me one :wub:

edit : how the hell u get +69 hp :huh: i only got +29 :lol:

its niceee

J

im not too good on warriors but do you pk w/ giga or avedon more? cause avedon looks a lot better imo, unless your going up against mages -_-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast