Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Finally the lvl i want + Rate me ;D

This is a discussion on Finally the lvl i want + Rate me ;D within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; damn ur avedon owns <_< what u use more ur giga or avendon?(forgot how type correct :P)...
Page: 2

Kira

damn ur avedon owns <_<

what u use more ur giga or avendon?(forgot how type correct :P)

ap is overrated tards

228 str giga hp build >> raptor 8 255str noob turk builds

oncemore

Originally posted by Speed+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Speed)</div>
    248 str eh ? .. sound interesting but im kinda an HP/AC freak ^_^ , ap is good enough with howling sword for now [/b]
    Im using giga+7 in the first picture, If you get an IN, your def will go down alot, similar to mine, because you will lose the def from WP. Imo, lose the shells, even if chitin does look gay on mini warrior. 4 parts of chitin+8/str has the same str bonus as 5 peices of shell+7/str. Thats why i have 100ap+ and 200hp+ more than you :P

yes i could do better ;D if i had shells+8 and giga +8 lol but i dont think *i will get that soon [/b]
    Gyft

<!--QuoteBegin-Speed
    @
    and about me not having another roc , well i could buy one but i think foverin+1 is better , and iron neck right now its only a dream ^_^ unless SQ starts to love me and drops me one *:wub:
    Ya foverin+1 is better than roc+0, and good luck with SQ xD

<!--QuoteBegin-Speed

edit : how the hell u get +69 hp *:huh: i only got +29 *:lol:
    IN=20
    Dual RoC = 14
    Dual PE = 10
    Chitin Boots+8/HP = 15
    Lion Scroll = 10

LifeStyle

very nice, especially the hp ^^ may i see a screenshot of your char report while you are holding your shield ? :wub: the deff seems to be very nice

Speed

Originally posted by LifeStyle
    very nice, especially the hp ^^ may i see a screenshot of your char report while you are holding your shield ? :wub: *the deff seems to be very nice *
    here u go

personal shield is only +3 , so it only has like 201 AC , if it was +6 or +7 or if i was using a syphoric +7 my AC would be a lot higher

Crazy2010

give up already :lol:

Speed

lol shut up noobie , and sell me your PE already

Nigglet

nice stats with a giga

saltman_147

<!--QuoteBegin-LifeStyle
    very nice, especially the hp ^^ may i see a screenshot of your char report while you are holding your shield ? :wub: *the deff seems to be very nice *
    here u go

personal shield is only +3 , so it only has like 201 AC , if it was +6 or +7 or if i was using a syphoric +7 my AC would be a lot higher [/b]
    omfg go die plz XD ... u have more ap then my warrior with 2 handed wepon with ur 1h ...

nice char by the way <_< ...

LifeStyle

<!--QuoteBegin-LifeStyle
    here u go

personal shield is only +3 , so it only has like 201 AC , if it was +6 or +7 or if i was using a syphoric +7 my AC would be a lot higher [/b]
    h43r: nevertheless very nice...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12