Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Finaly Daydreamers fresh made clan movie

This is a discussion on Finaly Daydreamers fresh made clan movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by Soultaker Thx everyone for your reactions I hoped you enjoyed it, I'll make later other one with ...
Page: 5

PAULETA_O_TUBARAO

Originally posted by Soultaker
    Thx everyone for your reactions I hoped you enjoyed it, I'll make later other one with pleasure *:wub:
    guess u wil not make it anymore :unsure: bb DD

cpo4

not a bad movie..too bad I didnt get to enjoy all the moments with DayDreamers. Goodluck SoulTaker...you will awalys be someone that I remember for his kindness, no one can every replace a leader like you.

HeavensRath member (alliance)

Internet pervert Senior Member

Originally posted by CakeAndCookies+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(CakeAndCookies)</div>
    loved the celebration parts but not a big fan of the pk the entire time i was more focused on why u pk with ur mana around 20% and no pots on ur first skill bar , i know u got hp pots on right click but no mana pots other than the ones on f2, also too much trying to be a melee and not much time trying to be a supporter as u should be more nova's less light blade cant focus on 1 enemy when theres 15 right behind him altho light blading the rogue that was catching up on u was a good strategy i rather didn't like the pk i think u would make a good warrior or sin but as a support mage ....[/b]
    <!--QuoteBegin-liquid1

to be honest this was boring >_<
    Gotta agree with them.

Couldnt enjoy the pk part cuz ... there wasnt really any pk at all~ most of the time u guys owning 2 or 3 guys (8vs2) or so~ also, having played a mage in the past... It was just hard to watch u not having hp pots on ur active pk skill bar or not keeping ur mana over 50% most of the time (also, for a lvl71 mage u seemed a bit "unfamiliar" with ur own skillbar, the video shows u "looking" for the skillbar that has ur soul pots) or like CakeAndCookies mentioned above... when u were running u kept on charge blading that sin, I was actually waiting for u to put a shield on~ throw the lvl 62 lighting skill to blind and run to where stegons used to be ~but u chose to run and die. Also the "taking breth" part... not really a "mission imposible" to take breth from 9 ppl (and u didnt even take it =P).

But~ I did enjoy the clan constitution and bonds u guys have. Anyway, good luck.

XX

Very nice movie GJ Soul and the rest of DD

bazerk|bazeeka

ill dl my fav human mages vid

bleaF

Originally posted by TempesT
    i....dont like it

yes im an ass :S but...its just..."boring"

once again yes im an ass
    +1 .. (not that ur an ass, it was boring) :P'
    and the music h43r:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345