Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Find out whats wrong

This is a discussion on Find out whats wrong within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what i think is wrong is that ur using hp pot on 800 hp. screw the shells ....
Page: 2

Lag0nx

what i think is wrong is that ur using hp pot on 800 hp.

screw the shells .

as i said i didnt edited nothing i think it was sanctis and jinx who saw the shell warrior with me in arrdream as we were orc anyway yea i messed up my potting minor heal and combo cause i wanted to take ss oh and btw guys do u think if i send the ksc file to k2 that they will do anything?

Nestle

you dont have to be so abusive with your language dude, its not hard to figure out in the picture that he has shells in andream,
    my opinion you edited your files and your just trying to start controversy on here.[/b]
    he said he had ksc, and hop off the nuts kid

Banned

he said he had ksc, and hop off the nuts kid[/b]
    wtf is with you qouteing everything i say dude ?
    if anyone should be geting off nuts it should be you geting off mine
    your acting like a dog begging for food when its hungry and has its own doggie food right next to him, your just trying to fit in with everyone else dude just stop. becasue 1) your making me post more then i need to.. 2) your geting everyone else annoyed seeing me post. 3) just shut up

wtf is with you qouteing everything i say dude ?
    if anyone should be geting off nuts it should be you geting off mine
    your acting like a dog begging for food when its hungry and has its own doggie food right next to him, your just trying to fit in with everyone else dude just stop. becasue 1) your making me post more then i need to.. 2) your geting everyone else annoyed seeing me post. 3) just shut up[/b]
    I thought u said u didnt care about what pple on a forum thought about u h34r:

Banned

I thought u said u didnt care about what pple on a forum thought about u h34r:[/b]
    i dont but i can see in peoples replys to me that they are annoyed and other stuff, not hard to tell isnt it ? as nestle has joined the bandwaggon, i have stop posting dramatically, but when i do post people still think im spamming up the ass of the forum and so i say to myself these people are stupid. i consider there request and chill posting but when i do post they still flame me so it kinda makes me think, barley posting they still think im spamming the shit out and posting alot they say im spamming the shit out. what do i do ? i try consider what they think about me posting alot and i do consider i do what they said and i still get flamed ? nah no more forget it

got damn i just wanted to hear what u guys think about that shit and not start a flame war -.-

he said he had ksc, and hop off the nuts kid[/b]
    well if someone edited files, and take ss with ksc then? u still see shells there? or u think it will show G1 paper on ksc???
    btw, i think few of chars still get bugs (only few of them, if not Adreams bunch of noobs on shells :lol. Remebered an old bug, when account that contain ý, ý, ý or other ASCII watver, character can log on 2 PC at the same time and they duped like crazy h34r:

yep they are alot bugs around but as i said i wonder if k2 will do anything if i would send them the ksc and yes ure right if i edited files it would also show it on ksc but as i already said i swear that i didnt edited anything and as i already said im sure that im not the only one seeing ppl with shell in arrdream^^

This topic has been vandy'd.

ontopic: TBL edit..
    Priests also could use warrior shell

i heared about it but i thought it was fixed

if he edited files it wouldnt glow like it was rebithed and if he edited the chitin witch cant be true cuz there are orcs there with chitin glowing like rebirthed >.>

The pic can't be edited if it was then all the rogues would be wearing shells I'd imagine.

Doesn't matter, he'd still suck cos he's rogue

Light mage h34r:

The pic can't be edited if it was then all the rogues would be wearing shells I'd imagine.

Doesn't matter, he'd still suck cos he's rogue

Light mage h34r:[/b]
    same thing i said but less complicated ^^

nice shells

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast