Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

my friend, rest in peace boss

This is a discussion on my friend, rest in peace boss within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; [/img]...
Page: 1

LordKickYourButt

Default my friend, rest in peace boss

[/img]

Reinhard

OMG i give u my condolences.... i didnt meet the guy but from that angle he kinda seems nice....

R.I.P boss

Sidarius

lets all say a few words in memory..

1.who
    2.are
    3.you
    4.boss?

he was a good man....the way of the stone golems got a hold of him, an aggresive type...sad to see another go...
    *tear*

lmao

KaChing

look at this poor guy, it isnt me :unsure:

Sidarius

Originally posted by KaChing
    look at this poor guy, it isnt me *:unsure:
    LMAO, look at that skill bar, no lightfeet,no minor heal, and 420 pots? haha, thats even funnier that the dead dude...deserved to die,lol......

KaChing

Originally posted by Sidarius+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Sidarius)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-KaChing
    look at this poor guy, it isnt me *:unsure:
    LMAO, look at that skill bar, no lightfeet,no minor heal, and 420 pots? haha, thats even funnier that the dead dude...deserved to die,lol...and by the exp. loss this person has to be at least lvl 65 or close to it...and WOW..lol[/b]
    it was 61 1%
    lf is at 2nd page <_<

Frosterr

Everybody has its own skillbar so stfu. h43r:

Is that skill bar used to kill worms in mora ? :rollseyes:

KaChing

Originally posted by DauMuie
    Is that skill bar used to kill worms in mora ? *:rollseyes:
    nus = 40k+ :rollseyes: good money "some1" tried doing orc watchers but they rape "him"

Sidarius

froster, are you fucking retarted? lol...obviously have never played a sin...well, 420 pots after lvl....30...is useless, no lightfeet or minor on skill bar, assuming one is on right click,where is the other...is my point. of course everyone has their own preferences but the basis is all the same when it comes to skill bars.

Frosterr

Originally posted by Sidarius
    froster, are you fucking retarted? lol...obviously have never played a sin...well, 420 pots after lvl....30...is useless, no lightfeet or minor on skill bar, assuming one is on right click,where is the other...is my point. of course everyone has their own preferences but the basis is all the same when it comes to skill bars.
    Im always assasin. I agree with u that its strange that he doesnt haver minor in his bar. Btw, i dont think any1 has ever seen ''420'' pots :lol:
    Its possible that he is having LF at right click and he doesnt use minor (Yes thats noob i know) I agree its a very strange skillbar, but if he likes it i dont really care lol.
    BTW: Who says this is his normal skill bar. Maybe its page 2 or 3 or 4 or w/e.
    BTW2: U need 720 hp pots to outpot a worm?

Oh and im not retarded :P

Wooshy

and then some ppl wonder why some ppl block the skillbars..

anyway, dont u play with first person view Sidarius?, didnt u macro and then lied bout it?

mm i dont remember where it was, but some guy took a screenshot of a dead man flying, he got exped, and was in the air, looked like superman h43r:

Sidarius

hmmmmm, metal...didnt you buy your account? wasnt the original owner ( a close friend of mine when he made it ) a macroer until like lvl 62 or so? yeaaaa....so not only are you playing on a macroed account..you illegally purchased an account ( against tos ) so lets not point fingers : ), and maybe your not retarted,lol..could be another skill bar, just very weird to me.even my "full skills" skill bar has either minor or lightfeet on it.

KaChing

i dont need minorheal when i xp

Wooshy

yeh, was 61, i bought it from quick, he never said he macroed or anything, at least i can admit i bought my account (for stuff on other server, so its not that bad as buying for USD), not like you, some guy says u macro, u ask for proof, he shows u proof, u say "i never said i didnt macro", he shows u where u said that, and then u go "who cares?"

and u already got banned in this forums..

oh yah, i though that, thats like not using soul pots and use wisdom/sagacity.. :x

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast