Firedrake movie

This is a discussion on Firedrake movie within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Too all those who can't play, i made u a video so u can see the game. And i got ...
Page: 1

PwnerBaba

Default Firedrake movie

Too all those who can't play, i made u a video so u can see the game.
    And i got some words to say about it, it sucks, it stinks, i have had more fun playing with my balls then playing this. i mean just look at it, u cant even see the text, yeye, whatever. This expansion sucks, i hope it takes them like 5 years before they put this shitty expasion thing to the game

http://rapidshare.de/files/25600262/ididurmom.wmv.html

BTW, my combo sux, please don't flame it hehe xD + the server laggs like hell >.<

Also noticied that the last part in the movie didn't have any sound, so yeah :wub: :wub:

###LoL###

Default Re: Firedrake movie

Originally posted by PwnerBaba
    And i got some words to say about it, it sucks, it stinks, i have had more fun playing with my balls then playing this. i mean just look at it, u cant even see the text, yeye, whatever. This expansion sucks, i hope it takes them like 5 years before they put this shitty expasion thing to the game
    +56478151

I really don't like it :wacko:

AndTheHeroFails

i did ur mom too :wub:

Ki1laH

First off the beta is amazingly cool, second off it doesnt lag at all...if anybody has seen my video you would know that i run normal ko at 5 fps pking, this doesn't lag AT ALL for me. Except when the dragon drops its aoe.

AndTheHeroFails

Wow. It looks so gorgeous.

Maybe when they make the patch they make it f2p :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Dro
    As hot sauce on your taco Senior Member

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    First off the beta is amazingly cool, second off it doesnt lag at all...if anybody has seen my video you would know that i run normal ko at 5 fps pking, this doesn't lag AT ALL for me. *Except when the dragon drops its aoe.
    lag doesnt has anything to do with fps if thats what u meant. lag is comes from a overheat, old, fails of server, etc (wth do i know...). Probably there`s no lag because there`s varely players on it so....

PwnerBaba

First off the beta is amazingly cool, second off it doesnt lag at all...if anybody has seen my video you would know that i run normal ko at 5 fps pking, this doesn't lag AT ALL for me. *Except when the dragon drops its aoe.

FPS, has nothing do with lagg..

Okey, tell me if this isn't lagg.

I go spike something

Spike used
    100 mp used
    5 secs later
    2523 recived 25253 dmg.

Maybe they just added a cool delay to the skills so u can do 5 r between, to learn all the turks to combo !

Ki1laH

Originally posted by Dro+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dro)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH
    lag doesnt has anything to do with fps if thats what u meant. lag is comes from a overheat, old, fails of server, etc (wth do i know...). Probably there`s no lag because there`s varely players on it so....[/b]
    Rarely players on it? There were 500 people alone in cz at the time, along with the hundreds more in moradon and hundreds more leveling/exploring.

There are plenty of people on it, its just a smoother game.

And fps = frames per second = lower fps = you see less frames per second = you get lag

And your computer must just suck if its laggy for your, because nobody I'm playing with gets any lag we have been so happy with the performance. Here I have an idea pwner, quit. Bye.

PwnerBaba

Originally posted by Ki1laH+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ki1laH)</div>
    Originally posted by Dro@
    <!--QuoteBegin-Ki1laH

lag doesnt has anything to do with fps if thats what u meant. lag is comes from a overheat, old, fails of server, etc (wth do i know...). Probably there`s no lag because there`s varely players on it so....
    Rarely players on it? There were 500 people alone in cz at the time, along with the hundreds more in moradon and hundreds more leveling/exploring.

There are plenty of people on it, its just a smoother game.

And fps = frames per second = lower fps = you see less frames per second = you get lag

And your computer must just suck if its laggy for your, because nobody I'm playing with gets any lag we have been so happy with the performance. Here I have an idea pwner, quit. Bye.[/b]

I already did, iam trying to sell the beta accouŽnt

Havvk

selling beta acount?
    how can u sell it omfg,this game everytime is going down for ppl like you....
    i agree if u sell ur normal character items,but the beta is giving u all for free
    or should i sell my beta raptor +8,shells and jewelry for usd or igc? h43r:
    just quit or not play beta but dont try sell ur beta account,cuz beta is just to show and
    fix the errors that they have so they can release the ice age with no bugs or lags or
    w/e.... <_<

PwnerBaba

Havvk, i got offerd a lvl 61 warrior, maybe he is a scammer, but who cares ? It's a beta ffs

MustangCobra12.04

what was the song that was playing in the begining of the movie nice video by the way

conf-

If that what you're saying is true. Then i will love ice age

Kik0

Originally posted by PwnerBaba
    Havvk, i got offerd a lvl 61 warrior, maybe he is a scammer, but who cares ? It's a beta ffs
    The account also uses the same id and password as your regular ko account, or did you have the foresight to create a new account and buy prem just so you could sign up for the beta with it?