Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

FIRST +9 HIGHCLASS LEGIT ITEM IN CWEST!

This is a discussion on FIRST +9 HIGHCLASS LEGIT ITEM IN CWEST! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; im warning u guys this guy is gunna come up with the +9s on carnac and he is gunna fuk ...
Page: 5

im warning u guys this guy is gunna come up with the +9s on carnac and he is gunna fuk up the server either duper or bug abuser idc but he is watch[/b]
    Babashopper is what he is.

Banned

KOMFTRW

DECIPHER THE MSSG

shankster

king of moradon for the ________ win. thats what i know. the R could be a typo.

since priest should be using a dd helm. 24/7[/b]
    If your bad at priest.

Sick upgrade =<

prestige459

im warning u guys this guy is gunna come up with the +9s on carnac and he is gunna fuk up the server either duper or bug abuser idc but he is watch[/b]
    gana how the fuck can u say that shit about me when i used to pk with ur clan all the time on my dcz priest when i was party heal. i was always in ur vent and went to war with u guys ect. yet now u go and talk shit about me? go fuk off.

and lol at shanksta=ur fukin dumb, ya hes an old db hacker supposedly i dont know the whole story. but someone from my recent clan has his msn who bought items off him in an older server. he sells stuff still=just he refuses to sell anything on cwest. ur a dumb nub now gtfo of my topic.

nathan16

nice upgrade

b1rdy

I envy u...... h34r:

Ganadorph Senior Member

gratz kanki.

btw, ganadorph, you have no idea who he is, so please stfu. prestige/twisted is legıt, okı?[/b]
    w,e i knew a guy for 3 years and at the end he came up to be a scammer and a duper so u cannot trust anyone on this game 100%

prestige459

w,e i knew a guy for 3 years and at the end he came up to be a scammer and a duper so u cannot trust anyone on this game 100%[/b]
    so now this has become my trustability topic? ur dumb i have sold stuff for over $800 without mods several times and never scammed ect sooooo. get lost

lol helm kind of useless :S

Banned

i would wear it till u get a sick offer for it then get ride of it Oo but ya nice ^grade

Mezmerize

lol helm kind of useless :S[/b]
    Helmets are useless if u have a pumpkin instead of head. You qualify to this group definitely.

Ganadorph Senior Member

so now this has become my trustability topic? ur dumb i have sold stuff for over $800 without mods several times and never scammed ect sooooo. get lost[/b]
    i never called u a scammer..... just a duper or bug abuser :lol:

prestige459

i never called u a scammer..... just a duper or bug abuser :lol:[/b]
    /muted

I think all the guy who wrote suck etc are jealous...
    Grats for the upgrade... I have never made a +9 item... And i think i will never try it, coz it carries a high risk.

i did reb it lol and my pro technique is still alive. 1x +8 and now 1x +9 lol[/b]
    Share your secret with me in PM

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast