Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

First on C-West?

This is a discussion on First on C-West? within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Nice up. 10gb gift plz...
Page: 3

nathan16

Nice up.
    10gb gift plz

Hey cutie Senior Member

Posts his upgrade and you fagots flame him fuck you all who keep talking shit. Jealousy creates envy. Stupid twits. I Mastered without buying GBs aswell btw megatr0n. Even though you did say " warrior "[/b]
    you didnt babashop, but you did koxp it
    ty bb

and whoever said pandragon has no skillz,
    hes ctually really really realyl skilled, like fucking hell, u dont even have to be skilled with 2.3k ap, just 3 judgments and your over lOL

enigma69

freak
    "naked" warrior with uniqe +7 weapon and 10 gb's in personal inn the new server

wery caution

that will take some explaining.........or no h34r:[/b]
    his BP got locked out cuz of the new patch. so to catch up with his new character he babashopped.

you didnt babashop, but you did koxp it
    ty bb

and whoever said pandragon has no skillz,
    hes ctually really really realyl skilled, like fucking hell, u dont even have to be skilled with 2.3k ap, just 3 judgments and your over lOL[/b]
    stfu accusing random people of using koxp.
    ty bb. fag.

SOOOO many people babashop (IN ALL GAMES), stop making a fucking big deal out of it people; many of us have lives and can't spend countless hours playing KO to get equal gear and levels to you people that have their priorities all fucked up.
    and if someone enjoys the game to the extent where they want to spend their own money on it, let them, and stop crying about it.

no, not quite, babashoppers have money, not necesarrily any less skill[/b]
    false

wow at ppl flaming bcuz there jealous

so wat if he babashops gbs its his money he can do wat he wants with it

dont like it dont reply...

and for the ppl who say ppl who babashop have no skil

rofl

i know ppl who babashop

and got skill

so dont accuse ppl who babashop saying they dont got skill

some babashoper's dont got skill some do

so stfu and stop flaming his topic

and congratz on the upgrade

false[/b]
    truth, once again u are wrong!

aero

ss?o_o

Wac

gyft plys

babashoper , maybe koxper ? :P

Unr4ted

wow babashop much?

omg, stop making topicīs about any +6/7 unique on the new server,
    start getting boring.
    if u upgrade a item up to +8 without trina, then make a post <_<

Unr4ted

its basically a pointless topic

its basically a pointless topic[/b]
    i agree ...

I_JuST_OwNed_U

i babashop so what, i think i have like 2k+ invested so i can take out basically when i want to, and when i need the money, its like my bank lol, so people stfu about no skill if you dont know that person, stfu about koxping if you dont know that person, and stfu if all u want to do is flame haha 3 stfu&#39;s. Some people are just jealous they will take forever to get really nice items, if you want to do it the "right" way so be it, and hold your pride, but dont bash people that rather just buy there shit b/c they actually have money to spend on there hobby.

and btw Onslought farmed his gems hrs and hrs a day so please get a life and stop flaming other people in other peoples topics.

Gratz on the upgrade, cant wait to you get 60+ once again... and be able to pk with you.

Unr4ted

i babashop so what, i think i have like 2k+ invested so i can take out basically when i want to, and when i need the money, its like my bank lol, so people stfu about no skill if you dont know that person, stfu about koxping if you dont know that person, and stfu if all u want to do is flame haha 3 stfu&#39;s. Some people are just jealous they will take forever to get really nice items, if you want to do it the "right" way so be it, and hold your pride, but dont bash people that rather just buy there shit b/c they actually have money to spend on there hobby.

and btw Onslought farmed his gems hrs and hrs a day so please get a life and stop flaming other people in other peoples topics.

Gratz on the upgrade, cant wait to you get 60+ once again... and be able to pk with you.[/b]
    im not flaming just simply stating its a useless topic, wen he post he made an HB8-9 on a new server then its something to congradulate him about cause its not an item u dont see flying around in market section so often, but thts only a hb7 so yea not to impressed

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast