Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

first guy with 1m nps

This is a discussion on first guy with 1m nps within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; still thats alot.. how do you get so many...
Page: 10

still thats alot..
    how do you get so many

ngojceta

how the hell do you get 800k nps in 1 month :0?

theres this level 80 mage right now in logos that has montly dragon with 500k montly nps

whats the secret xD i can never get more then 60-70k[/b]
    Maybe cause he had more then 2k ap, and 1100+ ac in 2nd month of the server... and yea monthly nps are bugged, so it's not just 1 month for 800k lawl

still thats alot..
    how do you get so many[/b]
    monthly nps are bugged in logos too

NaidenZ

still thats alot..
    how do you get so many[/b]
    we bought all our items just farming bowl and of course in bowl there were some orcs/humans then we killed them
    i still remember that day where we made 500m in a day in cz only(fangs,lesaths,hwot,giganticaxe,lobo,almost everything lmao xD) also we got roc,rom there and almost everyday we were getting between 150m to 300m or more and around 30k nps at least
    it's easy just get a GG sharer and not an idiot one and you can do everything h34r:
    bola/mbz ftw we are still sharing in akara now n we are making our warrior so sexy like silverrhazee in girakon
    Maybe cause he had more then 2k ap, and 1100+ ac in 2nd month of the server... and yea monthly nps are bugged, so it's not just 1 month for 800k lawl[/b]
    those stats i had 3 days before new sever comes(akara) n full scroled so dont think we did pk everyday fully scrolled because its not true we just used 1500/300 and ap sc ftw as you can see

anyway we were richs

p.s : this come from an insanity member then i can't wait anything better h34r:

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

ur so rich on every server

Boyce

you lost your dragon to ownerofadonis, gg np bug..

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910