Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

First Legitimate Felankor on C-WEST

This is a discussion on First Legitimate Felankor on C-WEST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; lol we dont really matter anymore though guys, afk and vicarious are the like the best ever, check the clan ...
Page: 6

ISeeYouPee

lol we dont really matter anymore though guys, afk and vicarious are the like the best ever, check the clan ranking boys, or maybe delos castle? is that the undez skull? oh and the undez skull again? i believe soo ! too bad

when i say turks, i meant you, and u never came to a csw, u expd yeah, but we got exp 24/7 so its all good xD[/b]
    k lets refraze this. clan ranking ? yes u add all randoms to clan... duhhhh is that hard? its undys skull but what i sit used for? we get every isi , we get every felankor LOL. and xp xp xp ? rofl what u call xp dk's? hahahh bb noobs
    and the time will come when i will see that clan fall u will see!

magnified

k lets refraze this. clan ranking ? yes u add all randoms to clan... duhhhh is that hard? its undys skull but what i sit used for? we get every isi , we get every felankor LOL. and xp xp xp ? rofl what u call xp dk's? hahahh bb noobs
    and the time will come when i will see that clan fall u will see![/b]
    can't wait, and by felankor, you say the one youve killed, atta boi, and we have ds going all day....

and everyone in my clan is on ventrilo, english and follows clan rules so by randoms, i do not know what ur speaking of... too bad

ISeeYouPee

can't wait, and by felankor, you say the one youve killed, atta boi, and we have ds going all day....

and everyone in my clan is on ventrilo, english and follows clan rules so by randoms, i do not know what ur speaking of... too bad [/b]
    k so everyone
    lets see.......
    ownedbyme or w/e his turk name is
    never on vent! and i do know he is never on vent!
    pwnt much?

magnified

mhmm, /update_clan ?

hes not in clan, i kicked everyone who hasnt been in ventrilo... you dont know anything, nuff said.

jokes aside, i still liked you through all this shit with clan, but now i dont have that much respect for you after the shit uve been sayin, have a good one goran.

gz

_eSuba_

NICEEE

final points all undez member and ex members miss: KRYPTONITE

magnified

no surprise, after playing with sumone for like a year then they leave their clan and join a clan they talked shit about the next day and then talk shit to there old clan, its just a common turkish thing to do, and i dont think u should be talking about adding randoms to clan, atleast they actually kick a clan member when he tells them he koxped to 70 infront of everyone unlike ur current clan, u can ask ur people about bentzer just a matter of time till u turks leave that clan and join another one and start flaming afk... ( i wouldve said kicked out of clan but i rememberd that u have np donated and as long as u donate np u dont get kicked outa afk so nvm)

stonecoldkillah.

Banned

Stop arguing please.

Why ruin a good topic with this back and forth reply flames?

Stop arguing please.

Why ruin a good topic with this back and forth reply flames?[/b]
    eva angelina

CuriositY

Gratz

great for u guys

no surprise, after playing with sumone for like a year then they leave their clan and join a clan they talked shit about the next day and then talk shit to there old clan, its just a common turkish thing to do, and i dont think u should be talking about adding randoms to clan, atleast they actually kick a clan member when he tells them he koxped to 70 infront of everyone unlike ur current clan, u can ask ur people about bentzer just a matter of time till u turks leave that clan and join another one and start flaming afk... ( i wouldve said kicked out of clan but i rememberd that u have np donated and as long as u donate np u dont get kicked outa afk so nvm)
    stonecoldkillah.[/b]
    Blah blah STFU!!! and stop crying GG AFK!!!

thekingofswing

lawl gogo yr such a joke man, u think your cool calling us noobs and saying we will never get 80? Maybe turn your brain on for a second, you work at bestbuy and spend everything u make on ko and we all have real jobs so we cant be on for every restart. Your bitching about our dk exp well guess what, the spawns are different if u havent noticed orc side ds blow cause their all in the trees and shit.

Its sad that you honestly think that since u and yr brother left you automatically killed our clan and gave afk a 100% boost when in reality we never noticed the difference at all cause the only thing we lost was 1 good priest and thats it.
    Seriously Devin grats on clanning them cause in they end once they get comfortable in clan they will start shit and its gonna come down to "we leave or they leave" and you will have to give in to them every time until you had enough and I hope its not to late for the clan when you had enough.

Only reason Im writing a post is cause Im so surprised at how someone who plays with people for 1-2years on several servers automatically calls all his friends noobs and losers in a day... its pretty sad really but o well its undes who wins at rl not you.

As far as AFK and Vicarious goes grats on felk.

lawl gogo yr such a joke man, u think your cool calling us noobs and saying we will never get 80? Maybe turn your brain on for a second, you work at bestbuy and spend everything u make on ko and we all have real jobs so we cant be on for every restart. Your bitching about our dk exp well guess what, the spawns are different if u havent noticed orc side ds blow cause their all in the trees and shit.

Its sad that you honestly think that since u and yr brother left you automatically killed our clan and gave afk a 100% boost when in reality we never noticed the difference at all cause the only thing we lost was 1 good priest and thats it.
    Seriously Devin grats on clanning them cause in they end once they get comfortable in clan they will start shit and its gonna come down to "we leave or they leave" and you will have to give in to them every time until you had enough and I hope its not to late for the clan when you had enough.

Only reason Im writing a post is cause Im so surprised at how someone who plays with people for 1-2years on several servers automatically calls all his friends noobs and losers in a day... its pretty sad really but o well its undes who wins at rl not you.

As far as AFK and Vicarious goes grats on felk.[/b]
    +1

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast