Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

First Legitimate Felankor on C-WEST

This is a discussion on First Legitimate Felankor on C-WEST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no surprise, after playing with sumone for like a year then they leave their clan and join a clan they ...
Page: 7

Boyce

no surprise, after playing with sumone for like a year then they leave their clan and join a clan they talked shit about the next day and then talk shit to there old clan, its just a common turkish thing to do, and i dont think u should be talking about adding randoms to clan, atleast they actually kick a clan member when he tells them he koxped to 70 infront of everyone unlike ur current clan, u can ask ur people about bentzer just a matter of time till u turks leave that clan and join another one and start flaming afk... ( i wouldve said kicked out of clan but i rememberd that u have np donated and as long as u donate np u dont get kicked outa afk so nvm)
    stonecoldkillah.[/b]

lawl gogo yr such a joke man, u think your cool calling us noobs and saying we will never get 80? Maybe turn your brain on for a second, you work at bestbuy and spend everything u make on ko and we all have real jobs so we cant be on for every restart. Your bitching about our dk exp well guess what, the spawns are different if u havent noticed orc side ds blow cause their all in the trees and shit.

Its sad that you honestly think that since u and yr brother left you automatically killed our clan and gave afk a 100% boost when in reality we never noticed the difference at all cause the only thing we lost was 1 good priest and thats it.
    Seriously Devin grats on clanning them cause in they end once they get comfortable in clan they will start shit and its gonna come down to "we leave or they leave" and you will have to give in to them every time until you had enough and I hope its not to late for the clan when you had enough.

Only reason Im writing a post is cause Im so surprised at how someone who plays with people for 1-2years on several servers automatically calls all his friends noobs and losers in a day... its pretty sad really but o well its undes who wins at rl not you.

As far as AFK and Vicarious goes grats on felk.[/b]
    AMEN

what happened to calling AFK noobs and all this other bs and all now u in their clan and all of a sudden undes is all noobs with randoms??? rite....

lawl gogo yr such a joke man, u think your cool calling us noobs and saying we will never get 80? Maybe turn your brain on for a second, you work at bestbuy and spend everything u make on ko and we all have real jobs so we cant be on for every restart. Your bitching about our dk exp well guess what, the spawns are different if u havent noticed orc side ds blow cause their all in the trees and shit.

Its sad that you honestly think that since u and yr brother left you automatically killed our clan and gave afk a 100% boost when in reality we never noticed the difference at all cause the only thing we lost was 1 good priest and thats it.
    Seriously Devin grats on clanning them cause in they end once they get comfortable in clan they will start shit and its gonna come down to "we leave or they leave" and you will have to give in to them every time until you had enough and I hope its not to late for the clan when you had enough.

Only reason Im writing a post is cause Im so surprised at how someone who plays with people for 1-2years on several servers automatically calls all his friends noobs and losers in a day... its pretty sad really but o well its undes who wins at rl not you.

I couldn't agree more

it's a sad day in the land of carnac west, the shit has hit the fan

magnified

damn king, you may post every blue moon, but when you do, magic happens

ISeeYouPee

no surprise, after playing with sumone for like a year then they leave their clan and join a clan they talked shit about the next day and then talk shit to there old clan, its just a common turkish thing to do, and i dont think u should be talking about adding randoms to clan, atleast they actually kick a clan member when he tells them he koxped to 70 infront of everyone unlike ur current clan, u can ask ur people about bentzer just a matter of time till u turks leave that clan and join another one and start flaming afk... ( i wouldve said kicked out of clan but i rememberd that u have np donated and as long as u donate np u dont get kicked outa afk so nvm)
    stonecoldkillah.[/b]
    is there way we can ban this acc? theere is like 4 people on this acc? like talking shit all over the place and bentzer is not in clan bb noobie. we will see who fals apart faster undys or afk u fuking retard.

and look who is talking... is this a guy that doesnt know how to combo? or that doesn tknow how to mana pot? fuking go learn how to play. thanks that vs. in cz really showed ur skill when u vs.ed that random when i beat him with no iron set or any armor..........ROFL

uncalled for

thekingofswing

and look who is talking... is this a guy that doesnt know how to combo? or that doesn tknow how to mana pot? fuking go learn how to play. thanks that vs. in cz really showed ur skill when u vs.ed that random when i beat him with no iron set or any armor..........ROFL[/b]

obviously u missed the point of my post but w.e, kill me in a vs, call me a noob see if i really care lol cause guess what? i make 3times the money you make, i own 3 vehicles, i have rl friends.. face it gogo cause in the game of life your trailing far behind.

but i still love you for trying <3

kk bb ty hf gl

magnified

gogo stop thinkg ur combo is better than everyone elses ffs..

everypost is about someones combo, i have plenty of ss&#39;s of ur horrid combo that may embaress you to the point where u cant speak again on this forum, not that cruel...

only reason u win in vs is ur level and ur insane obsession of buying gbs daily ..

undz>afk. thats it. Seven a scammer, did afk kick him? no. BenTzer koxp, did afk kick him? no. Zrule aka prtscn, scammed them. did afk kick him? no. RandomHero koxp, did they kick him? after few months.

and many many many more..

sad thing is, AFK got now so much good guns, but u guys still cant take the castle, loled.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

i cant understand why u guys posted something like this?!!?
    who cares if ya killed fela?
    If everybody posted his fela kill (Quest), how many post did we have than?
    I dont get it,ye ye i know new server bla bla, whateva
    thx for sharing and gratzz h34r:

you forgot goldenhide.

ISeeYouPee

obviously u missed the point of my post but w.e, kill me in a vs, call me a noob see if i really care lol cause guess what? i make 3times the money you make, i own 3 vehicles, i have rl friends.. face it gogo cause in the game of life your trailing far behind.

but i still love you for trying <3

kk bb ty hf gl[/b]
    i work i pay my bills , i pay for insurance ..s o on. i got real firends.. btw why u talking shit bout real life?
    go to reallife4life.com? ffs stfu this is only ko4life forum ty bb

gogo stop thinkg ur combo is better than everyone elses ffs..

everypost is about someones combo, i have plenty of ss&#39;s of ur horrid combo that may embaress you to the point where u cant speak again on this forum, not that cruel...
    only reason u win in vs is ur level and ur insane obsession of buying gbs daily ..[/b]
    my combo? did i say my combo was good? no i dindt i just said that his combo is horible and for gb&#39;s i believe u bought more gb&#39;s then i ever did in any server. so ya i woulndt be talking.......
    and for the lvl go fuking waste ur time and lvl , am i holding u down?
    fuking retards

magnified

my combo? did i say my combo was good? no i dindt i just said that his combo is horible and for gb&#39;s i believe u bought more gb&#39;s then i ever did in any server. so ya i woulndt be talking.......
    and for the lvl go fuking waste ur time and lvl , am i holding u down?
    fuking retards[/b]
    lol dude, u payed 31gbs for howling sword... dont talk about that...

and if u want to settle this shit about you pwn me this that this, ill meet ya at hellsgarem in a few saturdays... or u gunna refuse like the last few times? jackass..

btw, fun war whyd ya leave so soon? damn /fail !

ISeeYouPee

lol dude, u payed 31gbs for howling sword... dont talk about that...

and if u want to settle this shit about you pwn me this that this, ill meet ya at hellsgarem in a few saturdays... or u gunna refuse like the last few times? jackass..
    btw, fun war whyd ya leave so soon? damn /fail ![/b]
    why we leave? ROFL to kill isi? :P anyways hellsgarem blah its noobi shit real server > hellgarem waste of my time

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast