Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

First Legitimate Felankor on C-WEST

This is a discussion on First Legitimate Felankor on C-WEST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; no surprise, after playing with sumone for like a year then they leave their clan and join a clan they ...
Page: 8

Tiba

no surprise, after playing with sumone for like a year then they leave their clan and join a clan they talked shit about the next day and then talk shit to there old clan, its just a common turkish thing to do, and i dont think u should be talking about adding randoms to clan, atleast they actually kick a clan member when he tells them he koxped to 70 infront of everyone unlike ur current clan, u can ask ur people about bentzer just a matter of time till u turks leave that clan and join another one and start flaming afk... ( i wouldve said kicked out of clan but i rememberd that u have np donated and as long as u donate np u dont get kicked outa afk so nvm)
    stonecoldkillah.[/b]
    i actually never talked shit about you guys..
    even if i am in afk
    but every time i come to ur vent
    i get banned or talked shit to ..
    and in game always undez members all they do is talk shit to me
    so i dunno where u coming from?

magnified

isi eh, even though theres still an AFK party here...

nd btw, you wont come hellsgarem where theyres equal gear, equal level? it will show ur true skill gogo which everyone knows u have so much of :blink: :blink: :blink:

ISeeYouPee

i actually never talked shit about you guys..
    even if i am in afk
    but every time i come to ur vent
    i get banned or talked shit to ..
    and in game always undez members all they do is talk shit to me
    so i dunno where u coming from?[/b]
    +1 yep and then they ask me why i talk shit? i just talk back cus i got balls..

ISeeYouPie reminds me of a retarded tourettes patient

and one who cant come up with any good excuses either (hellsgarem noob? everyone with same gear and lvl would be a fair vs, seems liek your just afraid of losing)

grats to afk and viscar for taking it down, i remember one time fellys aoe made the entire server lag, and we had like 30+ dead insanity drainers xD

Tiba

lol dude, u payed 31gbs for howling sword... dont talk about that...

and if u want to settle this shit about you pwn me this that this, ill meet ya at hellsgarem in a few saturdays... or u gunna refuse like the last few times? jackass..
    btw, fun war whyd ya leave so soon? damn /fail ![/b]
    haha.. man
    u know how we should sattle this!!! 8v8!!! voot voot! lets do it
    and we left cuase of isi.. not cuase of you guys cuase we earned about 4-5 k in 45 min or less

ISeeYouPee

isi eh, even though theres still an AFK party here...

nd btw, you wont come hellsgarem where theyres equal gear, equal level? it will show ur true skill gogo which everyone knows u have so much of :blink: :blink: :blink:[/b]
    i dont have skill i never said i do.. but i did beat heartless (warrior) with 4k hp (when he was lvl 75)

magnified

rofl dont kid urself...

you vsd smoked once and he lagged for 10sec before he started and was redballing before he hit you once, hes vsd HellAngel and got icecold to last hits in 5 seperate fights, and ur char > mine any day...

come hellsgarem dude? why not? make warrior, same gear, same level... so i can post an ss and video of me destroying you..

and tiba, the 4-5k in 45min is a 100% lie, we were attackin u guys the whole invasion and not once did i fall, or rarely my party members... and it was a mage party, u guys got royally assraped.

Tiba

rofl dont kid urself...

you vsd smoked once and he lagged for 10sec before he started and was redballing before he hit you once, hes vsd HellAngel and got icecold to last hits in 5 seperate fights, and ur char > mine any day...

come hellsgarem dude? why not? make warrior, same gear, same level... so i can post an ss and video of me destroying you..[/b]
    on topic:
    yeahhh we killed first falankor in server!! legit!

Tiba

i cant understand why u guys posted something like this?!!?
    who cares if ya killed fela?
    If everybody posted his fela kill (Quest), how many post did we have than?
    I dont get it,ye ye i know new server bla bla, whateva
    thx for sharing and gratzz h34r:[/b]
    it wasnt quest fala

ISeeYouPee

rofl dont kid urself...

come hellsgarem dude? why not? make warrior, same gear, same level... so i can post an ss and video of me destroying you..
    and tiba, the 4-5k in 45min is a 100% lie, we were attackin u guys the whole invasion and not once did i fall, or rarely my party members... and it was a mage party, u guys got royally assraped.[/b]
    we had 3 rogues me and extreme... no duffers dumb fuk anyways ban this guy he is off topic all the time.!
    b.t.w. we killed felankor

magnified

sad to see my beloved turk brothers sink to an all time low...

but yea, if u ever wanna put ur big boy jeans on and show me up, you can come vent and challenge me at hellsgarem... ill be their in an instant...

ISeeYouPee

sad to see my beloved turk brothers sink to an all time low...

but yea, if u ever wanna put ur big boy jeans on and show me up, you can come vent and challenge me at hellsgarem... ill be their in an instant...[/b]
    why the fuk u talking bout hellsgarem? i am tlaking shit about carnac west and so are u.....and u are saying hellsgarem vs. me in carnac west.. u clan scammer

bow chicka bow bow

magnified

why the fuk u talking bout hellsgarem? i am tlaking shit about carnac west and so are u.....and u are saying hellsgarem vs. me in carnac west.. u clan scammer[/b]
    clan scammer? pretty sure i wasnt the guy leaving after clan drop handout... roc+pe and leaves day after, now thats a scam tbh !

im pretty sure everybody here wants to see a vs on hellsgarem because ur 2500 usd spent on c-west wont match to my 350$ spent..

your such a pussy, cmon man, show me up and make video of u pwnin me, cmon dude dare ya lol

thekingofswing

why the fuk u talking bout hellsgarem? i am tlaking shit about carnac west and so are u.....and u are saying hellsgarem vs. me in carnac west.. u clan scammer[/b]

lol.... just lol

hows that pe and roc treating you? you know the items we gave u the day before you left clan and refused to return to us.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast