Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

First Legitimate Felankor on C-WEST

This is a discussion on First Legitimate Felankor on C-WEST within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; why the fuk u talking bout hellsgarem? i am tlaking shit about carnac west and so are u.....and u are ...
Page: 9

why the fuk u talking bout hellsgarem? i am tlaking shit about carnac west and so are u.....and u are saying hellsgarem vs. me in carnac west.. u clan scammer[/b]
    gogo

listen your lvl> heartless's lvl

your items> heartless's items

sooo how is it goina be a fair vs in c west?

only reason hes saying come hellsgarem is bcuz its lvl 70 same items

so its "Fair" vs

magnified

gogo

listen your lvl> heartless's lvl

your items> heartless's items

sooo how is it goina be a fair vs in c west?

only reason hes saying come hellsgarem is bcuz its lvl 70 same items

so its "Fair" vs[/b]
    couldnt have said it better myself !

wait yes i can, come hellsgarem and fight fair you noob

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ 100%VOLUME Senior Member SamEs's Avatar

stop hatin guys its just a game XD

magnified

stop hatin guys its just a game XD[/b]
    nah dude, this iseeyoupee was in undes from ronark,girakon,cwest, even cypher i think..

hes been friends with us for too many years, through too many things to let this shit go, he scams our clan and goes human and instantly starts talkin all the shit he possibly can...

ridiculous

ps. hellsgarem

Banned

*Eats Popcorn* Hi guys!

Sincerely, Stan

nice! i guess u guys are gonna be so rich now felankor every restart?

ISeeYouPee

ib from isi fuk war i told u
    now dont be talking shit .... and tell me who was most active for that month of hand outs and who was most usefull? me? so why u talking shit i scammed i got my items for what i worked for so stfu!
    anyways dont be shit talking anymore i dont want to hear it from u guys...all agaisnt poor iseeyoupee but still pwning its cool

magnified

i see your still avoiding my hellsgarem requests?

and btw, theyres iron belt +3 at hellsgarem, come baba you will pwn me...

take ss and show all, quote all my post and put ss of me dead under it, so i can be embaressed, come gogo ur teh best

ISeeYouPee

i see your still avoiding my hellsgarem requests?

and btw, theyres iron belt +3 at hellsgarem, come baba you will pwn me...

take ss and show all, quote all my post and put ss of me dead under it, so i can be embaressed, come gogo ur teh best[/b]
    dude u are so imature.. ill be biger man and not post anymore.....
    like i said ia m talking shit on carnac so vs. me on carnac.... anyways i am done with u guys ... so called undys.. (imature kids)

Tiba

yeah you guys saying how we got items and left..
    we got items the months before we were active..
    we didnt get items for the months up coming..
    and we waiting for clan drops cause we knew heartless would scam clan and take belt and some more shit
    so clan leader scamming is pretty sad..
    but admin please close the topic and bump it once a while so it stays on top haha
    jk but for real to much drama from undez..
    just relax its just a game

magnified

so your saying i dont deserve a skele belt from clan?

me palan juicy were most active and u know that, and i hear you got roc from afk already, and i agree 200% with them for doing that, you are super active and if u were the same in undez u woulda been owner of skele belt hands down, the fact is that u went afk after getting 75 and we felt that we werent going to award because of this,

but listen tiba, what ur doing right now, you would be given skele belt over juicy me and palan but while in undez, u didnt proove that to us..

and to gogo, ill fight u soon enough,, just wait.

Tiba

so your saying i dont deserve a skele belt from clan?

me palan juicy were most active and u know that, and i hear you got roc from afk already, and i agree 200% with them for doing that, you are super active and if u were the same in undez u woulda been owner of skele belt hands down, the fact is that u went afk after getting 75 and we felt that we werent going to award because of this,
    but listen tiba, what ur doing right now, you would be given skele belt over juicy me and palan but while in undez, u didnt proove that to us..
    and to gogo, ill fight u soon enough,, just wait.[/b]
    i fully understand that but..
    maybe you were active
    but remember when jeff was a leader.. he gave you guys 3-4 drops and said next time u wont get drops we need to gear you so we can kill isi and roll people , we needed a geared warrior..
    but yet next drop he got a belt and a roc no matter how active he was he quit his char..
    dont u get that?
    but also i was more active then you guys cuase apperently i am higher lvl then you guys
    so i dont know why u talking about being active..

maybe you were active
    but remember when jeff was a leader.. he gave you guys 3-4 drops and said next time u wont get drops we need to gear you so we can kill isi and roll people , we needed a geared warrior..
    but yet next drop he got a belt and a roc no matter how active he was he quit his char..
    dont u get that?
    but also i was more active then you guys cuase apperently i am higher lvl then you guys
    so i dont know why u talking about being active..[/b]
    from wat i got told when jeff quit u went inactive for like a month when heartless got CL

soo imo it puts u out for geting a drop anyways

even if jeff said ull get a drop

ya ud get a drop "if" jeff was still playing but he wasnt

imo u and gogo just went hella emo over nothing

but w/e

magnified

maybe you were active
    dont u get that?
    so i dont know why u talking about being active..[/b]
    dude lol, you dont understand what im saying ! since u came back, u got 75-77 and if u did that with us, I WOULD GIVE U SKELE BELT HANDS DOWN!

but u have to admit, a few weeks ago u were a little emo , but when wanksta started sharing with you i have to admit you got really active... but u went human and left to early for us to fully award you...

we didnt quit, we changed class and were bored for a bit, and how were we suppose to know that we werent suppose to get drop the next handout? jeff told u that and not us...

besides, drops are handed out due to activity and help towards clan... like say system was on 15 hrs a day and got dual roms, than the next month he was on 17 hours a day, i wouldnt hold back because he was given dual roms the handout before, fck that ill give him dual sse's this time..

Banned

Warns have been given.

I don't want to close this topic but due to the massive offtopic and flames for many pages it is for the best intrest in the ko4life community that it's locked.

Congratulations to the clans who have succeeded in doing a big thing implemented in the game and goodluck to future accomplishments.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789