Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

INT BP Movie Silweri; First Blood

This is a discussion on INT BP Movie Silweri; First Blood within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Hi again everyone ^^ Didn't took so long to make another movie. Movie is based on one noght pk soloing ...
Page: 1

Silweri

Hi again everyone ^^

Didn't took so long to make another movie. Movie is based on one noght pk soloing and partying without healer. In this movie I was testing different kinda effects and just wanna show you some solo pk with my noob build, like some of you think

So first I need to make few corrections that I didn't see before upping it, cause I was in hurry to go bed; In first good triofight the healer rogue is Paskis, not Fake... So credit from that goes to Paskis. TY! ^^
    Second correction is the name of the brave warrior; it's LonelyHeart not LonelyHearth...

But yeah... Like I said before; here is little less action then first movie had, but here you can see what I do in partyes Being only priest and trying to command party is hard work; especially when you have only 960heal :/ Well that's easily fixed... Few days exp and I will get my 2k heal ^^

I wanna tell you that when we PKed with Fake and LonelyHeart, we were not in vent, so I just have to admire guys instics on what I want and need them to do...

Size of this movie is bigger then the last one, but I think it doesn't matter, cause quality is far more superior! Thank you Nesma for helping me with codecs! ^^

Here it goes: http://files.filefront.com/Silweri+First+B...;/fileinfo.html

Hope you enjoy it atleast half that much that I enjoyed making it! ^^

Silweri

Oh...
    I'm pretty impressed of this one. Very nice graphic (that other one hurted my eyesssssss) xD
    This movie was more fluent than first one, there was enough action and some nice kills like HighVoltage :P
    Go get Smite hammer +7 to other hand and lvl 73...
    And make third vid after those things above Real ownage.

Up for clannie from Finland

Assitentti

SirKnight

Downloading.. 1st one wasn't that great, i hope this one got better better quality.. And I'm asking again for ur stats :\

Silweri

Downloading.. 1st one wasn't that great, i hope this one got better better quality.. And I'm asking again for ur stats :\[/b]
    Stats are not important... Skillz are. But if you insist, I can take screenshot later, when I get home from work... You can though see those once in this vid, about there where's 1/3 movie played, just after I die.

Hope you like the movie and I can assure you; quality is near perfect! Thx to Nesma, I got right codecs, like I said earlier...

PredatorPowa

Very Nice vids, 10/10

piedras

7/10

Limited Edition! Senior Member

nice vid, shud hav used 1920 heal and u wud hav pwnt more ^^

paskis

downloading.. can't wait to see it (just because im in it!) ^_^

nice i liked it mabye 8/10

but i would like to know ur build and what armor u wear cause i got a bp now with ii 7 and thinkin about goin int bp so

Silweri

Okay. Here is pic of my stats... Nothing special about those though...

hope it works... never posted image before :huh:

SH +7 > DTH +8 imo. SH +8 > all. =)

Silweri

SH +7 > DTH +8 imo. SH +8 > all. =)[/b]
    Well you get 175hp and mp from it, but dth hits harder and gives 65gr, so you don't get iced or legcutted so often... I like dth

SirKnight

Thx for stats, and yeah nothing speacial as u said what's ap with full buffed?

qunix

not bad i think 7.8/10

Silweri

Thx for stats, and yeah nothing speacial as u said what's ap with full buffed?[/b]
    With def armors about 1200 and with str armors 1500+... But ap doesn't make much difference. Helis is interesting skill... I hit allmost as hard with 1200ap as 1800ap when using 2h weap. difference in exp at cold apos is 800damage, but in pvp something like 100-150.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast