Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

First time try Isiloon

This is a discussion on First time try Isiloon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; btw, to bug isiloon, everyone has to R it while rogues drain it, then once its near death, u start ...
Page: 3

evenson

btw, to bug isiloon, everyone has to R it while rogues drain it, then once its near death, u start using skills and it wont use its meleee attack. ownt, now go bug isiloons u fuckers

Kailean

copied from k2 forum
    "Isiloon SHOULD attack with both of her attacks, she should be moving, and she should be dealing lots of damage. If she's not doing these while you're fighting her, then people are bugging her, which is an unfair advantage to the other players. "

merchanter123

stop bugging the poor little baba, he had 39 abyss fires LEFT on his skill bar imagine how many the other players used them among how many he used.... its like 30 assassins draining it. then tankers and mages just gotta take out the regen. even noobs can manage that.

mage attack bug it??? I think not

we had in the past.. a full party of mage attack it >.<

tanker and rouge still fall in the process of killing it

sil4s

Why do you always assume that people abuse every known bug and take advantage of bugs?
    For your info isiloon tankers were mostly 70+ so 1 2k healer per tanker is enaugh

Also there were more then 4 priests online.

But then again... why should i try to prove that we didn't bug it... you'll find some way to turn all i say around anyway.

Banned Senior Member

oh well, to me killing any boss on beramus doesnt show anything since people duped the hell out of abyss fires, go take the dragon now ok?

LifeStyle

lovely drop :wub:

Canada_FB

To all you fukin haters who were flaming us...
    1st of all....Wtf is wrong with having 39 abbys fire in your inventory? Do they sell them in merchants? YES,they do...Can you buy them off merchants? YES, you can....so stfu...
    Only 2 ppl were using abbys fire. 1 was mrken , second 1 was some other warrior..
    2nd of all...We did not use your so called " bug " to kill isiloon..one of our warriors died 4 times..
    In the picture mrken posted, you dont see isiloon's damage on him...Because when u have around 4-5 warriors tanking isiloon, she cant hit all the tankers every 1 sec ...
    Well, i didnt wanna use combo either for the first time because of the rumors have been said that she goes crazy ...But next time i will

To prove some of you people who flame us without knowing any crap...Here's a proof for you that we did not use bug to kill her....And as far as i know, that bug was removed with fire drake expansion..Anyways take a look at the picture..2 people died...What's the explanation of it ? Do you still think we used any kind of bug to kill her?

sil4s

don't even try man... who cares what people think...
    everyone who can't kill isiloon themselves will always blame those who can of bugging it.

infusion

Looking at the picture, if they did bug it those dead people suck, and som1 didnt explain how to do it correctly :lol:

Ki1laH

From the looks of that pic, they definately aren't bugging it.

infusion

Originally posted by Ki1laH
    From the looks of that pic, they definately aren't bugging it.
    yep, or their good to fake it xD

or, maybe they're legit, and did it the good way

sil4s

Originally posted by Ethernal
    or, maybe they're legit, and did it the good way
    ty ...

btw how did u do that glow on ur DS?
    what tool did u use to make it? lasso?

Xela

LOL 40 ABYSS FIRE OMFG

I jsut figured out that if a boss have 5M HP and you use 40 abyss fire you will down his HP to 82 112HP :lol:

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast