Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

First time try Isiloon

This is a discussion on First time try Isiloon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; i dont understand how some total noobs can kill isiloon when they dont even combo. oh duped abyss fires silly ...
Page: 4

i dont understand how some total noobs can kill isiloon when they dont even combo. oh duped abyss fires silly me, that makes it legit then.

Canada_FB

Originally posted by 0000000
    i dont understand how some total noobs can kill isiloon when they dont even combo. oh duped abyss fires silly me, that makes it legit then.

Stfu u racist fuk...We didnt wanna combo..this was our first time actually killing it...And the people who have done it before told us not to use combo so we didnt....next time we will ...that simple...

Duped abbys?? go fuk yourself u idiot...just because u own bunch of noobs in ares doesnt make u the king of players in usko...fukin retarded.
    Since it was our first time trying to kill isiloon we got all ready and prepared for isiloon...So the leader had to buy as many abbys fires he could...

Oh by the way the people u called noobs killed isiloon and dropped rol
    At least didnt fukin dupe or lvled in kosp parties like ya babashopper

oncemore

ROFL i don't think you guys understand how hard the regen is on isiloon. Theres no way in hell you guys would of killed it without using the duped abyss fires. Esspecially without combo, lol. Just to give you an idea of how many people tormentors use....

And this isn't all..

almost everyone there is 70+ and it takes just over 2minutes to kill. (thats with a shit load of drainers) And ALOT of comboing warriors.

sil4s

we didn't kill it in 2min but we still killed it..

anyway fuck u flamers.. personally i don't care what u think so shove those flames up ur ass

FatM4n

You do care otherwise you wouldn't answer to this thread or posted this thread in teh first place

Banned Senior Member

GJ for killing it

kibal

Originally posted by Canada_FB+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Canada_FB)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-0000000

Stfu u racist fuk...We didnt wanna combo..this was our first time actually killing it...And the people who have done it before told us not to use combo so we didnt....next time we will ...that simple...

Duped abbys?? go fuk yourself u idiot...just because u own bunch of noobs in ares doesnt make u the king of players in usko...fukin retarded.
    Since it was our first time trying to kill isiloon we got all ready and prepared for isiloon...So the leader had to buy as many abbys fires he could...

Oh by the way the people u called noobs killed isiloon and dropped rol
    At least didnt fukin dupe or lvled in kosp parties like ya babashopper
    [/b]

Rofl i played beramus and if u called ares guys noobs dont say me what u think about beramus players xD .

NeverGoAlone

oi all fuker are talking , to who no play at beramus and talk about dupermus
    ok ty
    if u want come beramus then u can talk
    sry for my english

sil4s

Originally posted by FatM4n
    You do care otherwise you wouldn't answer to this thread or posted this thread in teh first place

I stopped careing after i read the last flames ^_^

Canada_FB

zzzzz anyways think in whatever the fuk way u guys like...
    we know that none of those abbys fires were duped..
    we know that we didnt fukin use any bug to kill her..
    and we were successfull eventhough it took us 10 minutes or more to kill her

kibal

Originally posted by NeverGoAlone
    oi all fuker are talking , to who no play at beramus and talk about dupermus *
    ok ty *
    if u want come beramus then *u can talk *
    sry for my english
    I played beeramus like 2 months , the first months ,100 k np there i was top orc side . i quited cose they were duping there like crazy ( if u dont remember almost the whole clan pressok got ban for dupe darknees , emperor etc....) so i know perfectly about what i am talking .

ru stupid ? ur friend told u not to combo bc this would stop isiloon from making criticals... and ur dumb enough to use it
    atakin isiloon in such a way, that atacks different of how she is intended to atack is BUG ABUSING

even if u didnt succesfully bugged (which i doubt) u still tried to bug her and there for u should be banned

FredTFT

ROFL @noobs who flame for nothing... btw, thx for this ScreenShot, never killed isiloon yet but GJ to your clan, dont mind about flamers! -_-

NeverGoAlone

mmm i know u Kibal but to other fuker talking about dupe or bug
    and to u PatricioRey u r 71 and have only fuking 336k nps u r fuking idiot
    oki man
    ONLY FUKING NOOB DONT TRY TO FIND BUG !!!
    Ty

Canada_FB

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    ru stupid ? ur friend told u not to combo bc this would stop isiloon from making criticals... and ur dumb enough to use it
    atakin isiloon in such a way, that atacks different of how she is intended to atack is BUG ABUSING

even if u didnt succesfully bugged (which i doubt) u still tried to bug her and there for u should be banned
    Wait..Are you stupid?
    I still cant believe there r still enough idiots to say we bugged isiloon to kill her...
    i even posted an image showing we had 2 deaths u fuking moron...
    Take a look around messages and images in this topic, then reply with some shit worthy to read :wacko:
    You should be banned from your life for being too stupid...How about that?

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast