Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

First time try Isiloon

This is a discussion on First time try Isiloon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by sil4s isiloon has 2 attacks, ranged and melee. Melee damage has critical damage unlike ranged. Tank DM... ...
Page: 6

Originally posted by sil4s
    isiloon has 2 attacks, ranged and melee.
    Melee damage has critical damage unlike ranged.
    Tank DM... safest and best visible way for testing. Avridge hit is around 800-1000 (using my own char as an example). Occasionally DM hits you 1300-1500. That is concidered critical damage.
    Possibly the whole rumor that not using "R" is going to make isiloon attack only with regular damage is a load of crap because people died by getting critical melee hits in between regular melee attacks.

Done with explaining. And btw... What makes it so damn hard to belive that 4 70+ tankers can't kill isiloon without "R"?
    err... i did isiloon and 4 lvl 70 tankers u ll need a shit load mages to compensate for dmg
    bc if not ur fuckin screwed with her regen... and add no combo to it its almost imposible to beat her regen that way

sil4s

come and see for yourself that it's possible!

Trii

pat, sliding golems is also bugging ?
    if they lured it to some spot sure thats bugging, he just didnt use R, i dont see where the bug part comes in, im not defending him, but what ur saying is complete bullshit i think. so he got told not to R attack it, he didnt, remember when Death Mares were in eslant ? lots of people didnt use R cuz that would make them hit like TK, but it hits them with aoe which u can easily outpot from a death mare, i would understand it as bugging if isiloon had just melee attack and nothing else, but she has ranged, so i dont understand ur point.

Sidarius

lol,you all crack me up, someone does something that you cant and you flame flame flame, shut the fuck up... they bugged cause they didnt attack like you did? lol. if everyone did everything exactly the same as everyone else then people would only be as good as their items, they found the BEST way, not the REGULAR way for killing it, and that means they bugged it? lol, grow up..and btw beramus isnt the only server with dupers, ive seen tons of screenshots from ares with +10 items and +5 uniques etc.,maybe they just didnt show as much, same with diez+xigenon, dont act like your hot shit...your all surrounded by dupers regardless.

Banned Senior Member

I never said they were bugging, it just looks suspicious, and to my knowledge, not r'ing isiloon doesnt stop criticles, she'll still slap you one across the face

Originally posted by Trii
    pat, sliding golems is also bugging ?
    if they lured it to some spot sure thats bugging, he just didnt use R, i dont see where the bug part comes in, im not defending him, but what ur saying is complete bullshit i think. so he got told not to R attack it, he didnt, remember when Death Mares were in eslant ? lots of people didnt use R cuz that would make them hit like TK, but it hits them with aoe which u can easily outpot from a death mare, i would understand it as bugging if isiloon had just melee attack and nothing else, but she has ranged, so i dont understand ur point.
    maybe they didnt bug her, he states that he didnt use r to avoid melee atacks... if someone says i did something bc a friend told me i would run faster, even if he failed its the intention that counts

also what makes me doubt is that he never got hit once on his info bar, and the times i ve done isiloon, she has hit me quite often as opposed to one every 10 sec or so

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

Anyways, the fact that you say all 40+ Abyss Fires are legit makes me laugh.

You even said you buy them in merchant, THEN you say it's legit.

Can you say LYING FUCK? I can. You're a lying fuck :lol:

Sidarius

Originally posted by phantomlink
    I never said they were bugging, it just looks suspicious, and to my knowledge, not r'ing isiloon doesnt stop criticles, she'll still slap *you one across the face
    very true, i tried doing that and i thought it was working till she beat my ass to the floor. they didnt bug it, yea they used abyss fires that people duped but then again, how many ppl have bought shards +8 + shell +8 etc. before a dupe wipe..gave them an unfair advantage until they were wiped....same thing here.

sil4s

Ty sidarius for having more then one braincell...

mrken

once again, as i said, i didn't use R , becourse some guys did it told us so, and i dont thnk u try to gte less hits is illegal way without using combo like u guys do. about the abyss fire : if u guys wanna flame some1, go flame a guy merchant abyss fire everyday 5xx at b1 moradon . Go there and flame him on turkish.

Canada_FB

Originally posted by phantomlink+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(phantomlink)</div>
    I never said they were bugging, it just looks suspicious, and to my knowledge, not r'ing isiloon doesnt stop criticles, she'll still slap *you one across the face[/b]

That's wat we learned after we tried for the first time
    and that's what isiloon did to us
    By the way thank you sidarius

<!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey

look at his info bar, he didnt get 1 hit from isiloon

i did isiloon enough, and i have gotten hit more frequen then he did... maybe im wrong but it all points to them buggin
    Let me clear 1 of your stupid thoughts again you moron

Take a look the screenshot i posted on the 2nd page

It says 1660 hp recoverd ...Opsss i guess isiloon hit me then

Sidarius

lol,np guys, people are too quick to judge and it all comes down to this...you didnt think of it first. quit your whining, stop the bitching and if you are too proud to use items that SOMEONE ELSE duped...then enjoy your shitty drops from reg. bosses. good job guys, i tried with my clan but we never have enough ppl when we try,lol. tried with 2 tanks (me,saintx) and 1 healer on each,lol...we got it almost all the way down but because of the regen, after it had like 1/20 of its health left it did not go down...lol, so maybe well try again soon being as we got a few more priests + 2 more tankers + a few more mages to do some dot to it. and this time ill be sure to get more abyss fires then 5,lol, we tried when the dupers havent gone crazy with them yet.

Default Re: First time try Isiloon

nvm

ps: lure it to a certain that way u ll avoid getting hit alot... im certain u ll do it if i told u

Sidarius

i know where its lured to so that it doesnt hit you, wont say it cause enough ppl bug it , but that is a real BUG, the way they did it, isnt bugged at all, thats my point.

but so it seems if u told them how to bug it they would do it

they r so eager to try things to avoid getting hit hard

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast