Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

First time try Isiloon

This is a discussion on First time try Isiloon within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally posted by PatricioRey but so it seems if u told them how to bug it they would do it ...
Page: 7

Canada_FB

Originally posted by PatricioRey
    but so it seems if u told them how to bug it they would do it

they r so eager to try things to avoid getting hit hard
    Yes we would do it ...
    We would go to hell abbys to killer her 3 times a day
    Happy?
    We're bug abusers, dupers etc.

I think this is what u wanted to hear since u fukin kept flaming us

I dont know why u fuking noobs always like to flame...
    But let me take a guess...Because you cant do wat we did ? :lol:

haha we dont resort to lame even if they dont work ways to avoid getting owned by her

if not using r would indeed cause isiloon not to do criticals it would be bug abuse, just bc it doesnt work it dont mean ur intentions were right

and if someone had told u that if u lure her to a certain spot it doesnt melee, im sure u would have without problem lured her there

ps:

just 1 of the times we did her

Canada_FB

haha we dont resort to lame even if they dont work ways to avoid getting owned by her *

if not using r would indeed cause isiloon not to do criticals it would be bug abuse, just bc it doesnt work it dont mean ur intentions were right

and if someone had told u that if u lure her to a certain spot it doesnt melee, im sure u would have without problem lured her there

oh by the way it seems like u bugged the hell out of her :lol:

and u idiot are flaming us... :lol:

garfieldbr

guys pls tell me a thing..
    bug isiloon is kill with mage?

i just want know it. cuz i dont have warrior or rogue for do it
    some1 tell me pls. why only mage cant do isiloon, cuz this game is for all try kill boss.
    in eslant i and my friends (all mages) kill all boss... why not isiloon too?

Canada_FB

By the way cut this shit off you fukin patricia or punk ass w/e... i wonder what kind of satisfaction u b1tches get when u flame people....

Go away live your own life, go do your own things. I believe you're really a noob in your own life which is only based on video games..
    You must be thinking you're the best, wat u do and wat u think is the best ....
    How many times do we have to explain to a fucker like you that we did not use any sort of bugs there...
    If We had used a bug, i would have just said yes we did ..who gives a fuck huh? Who will i be scared of ? Mahina? haha...
    But i think it's too hard to explain it to somebody who is under the age of 16

I am not going to reply to any of the posts in this topic anymore...Just not worth it. We showed enough proof of isiloon's damage...and that 2 people died...
    We showed you guys our drop " Rol "
    That's it...

I thank all other people here who made compliments and believed we beat isiloon in a legal way...And we will do it again asap

my problem is when ppl bug abuse or even atempt to

and fyi, we didnt bug isiloon... numerous times kotoko watched us killed her and congratulated us for actually doing her legit

garfieldbr

my problem is when ppl bug abuse or even atempt to *

and fyi, we didnt bug isiloon... numerous times kotoko watched us killed her and congratulated us for actually doing her legit
    bro tell me a thing... only mage atacking is bug?

LiveToR3member

haha we dont resort to lame even if they dont work ways to avoid getting owned by her *

ps: *

Your Pic

this proves? ^_^

MonnaLissa^^

patricio is jelaous j/k :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kibal

Originally posted by Canada_FB
    By the way cut this shit off you fukin patricia or punk ass w/e... i wonder what kind of satisfaction u b1tches get when u flame people....

Go away live your own life, go do your own things. I believe you're really a noob in your own life which is only based on video games..
    You must be thinking you're the best, wat u do and wat u think is the best ....
    How many times do we have to explain to a fucker like you that we did not use any sort of bugs there...
    If We had used a bug, i would have just said yes we did ..who gives a fuck huh? Who will i be scared of ? Mahina? haha...
    But i think it's too hard to explain it to somebody who is under the age of 16 * *

I am not going to reply to any of the posts in this topic anymore...Just not worth it. We showed enough proof of isiloon's damage...and that 2 people died...
    We showed you guys our drop " Rol " *
    That's it...

I thank all other people here who made compliments and believed we beat isiloon in a legal way...And we will do it again asap

next time fraps it :9 .

LiveToR3member

Originally posted by LiveToR3member+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LiveToR3member)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-PatricioRey

ps: *

Your Pic

this proves? ^_^[/b]
    Im sorry im just an idiot just saw the drop h43r:

NeverGoAlone

fuking idiot PatricioRey
    stupid PatricioRey
    ... PatricioRey
    :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:
    71 and maybe 500k nps >.<

garfieldbr

well...
    atm no1 said me if kill isiloon with mage is bug
    i was in spot of isiloon with friends "mages rogues and priest's"
    and some ppl said me "ur bugging isiloon and blablabla"

BANNED FOR SCAMMING!

That priest with the green cape is me Was on vent PKing with some NO guys and they borrowed me as an extra healer. I was lucky mascot, that's why the nice drop

Oh and if they had been bugging it to not get melee attacks they'd have to be complete noobs to die, cos you can outpot it easily when it's only doing ranged.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567