Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

### First Video in Carnac - West Soulshot pk movie 1 ###

This is a discussion on ### First Video in Carnac - West Soulshot pk movie 1 ### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; it is not a big deal, almost no effects on your movie i think the first one was better, music ...
Page: 2

Ezquerra

it is not a big deal, almost no effects on your movie i think the first one was better, music was decent but was no complement with the actions, i hope next movies get better.

Good luck

k66k Senior Member ShellinShitakaMad_doll's Avatar

whats the soad song name?

Jason269

not that good at all.. i spike, thrust and your dead lmfao..

music is terrible wtf lmfao quality is shit, combo is ok, hp pot ftw? lol.

because of quality/music/items ur movie isnt so good im afriad

1/10 :|

p.s flame me cuz i kno u will

p.s flame me cuz i kno u will [/b]
    that was like 3rd day of server, almost nobody could afford pots , i hit u 2 times when ur maliced and ur dead

Banned

p.s flame me cuz i kno u will [/b]
    one word: Jealous
    if u know what mean that word I'll tell u what mean that cuz you look like that in ur post and it's true:
    Jealous is:
    -feeling resentment because of another's success, advantage, etc. (often fol. by of): He was jealous of his brother's wealth.
    -characterized by or proceeding from suspicious fears or envious resentment: a jealous rage; jealous intrigues.
    From Dictionary.com

Soulshot
    Make one video or do something that u can surprise me if u did it very good I'll tell u Im not jealous don't worry and I don't figth with words like a kid be man and see what kind of guy u are. no offense jsut Im telling when U will be a older or ready to work all of those things depend of ur future.
    Peace h34r:

Soulshot.

Jason269

Jelous lol ok, ill 1v1 any time, and im not that stupid to make a PK video in the first 6 days of the server, when everyone has no items, gets 1 hit, 2 hits no money etc.. let the server build up before you PK to show your real success.

thanks

o and also drunk, obv if im maliced lmfao.

ISeeYouPee

i am tank thou xD
    icecoldkillah ftw

Jelous lol ok, ill 1v1 any time, and im not that stupid to make a PK video in the first 6 days of the server, when everyone has no items, gets 1 hit, 2 hits no money etc.. let the server build up before you PK to show your real success.

thanks

o and also drunk, obv if im maliced lmfao.[/b]
    also ur not that hard when ur not duffed
    ps. were u in fallen in girakon?

Banned

thanks

dont' worry I'll made oen when I got 65+ and about the 1v1 that's great! I'll be happy to duel with u please don't be angry just be natural and dont say bad words it's not good. about stupid to make videos after the first 6 days.. well others server made videos after the second day, so I guess u're wrong with that always somebody has to show or do somehitng FIRST. example in k.o
    First to be 60 (not me)
    First to make a video (Maybe me)
    First to get master (Not me)
    First to get a unike (Not me)
    always somebody will be first, I jsut make the first video from this server after 6 days and it's not too fast cuz I said u before 2 days after start akara there was 3 videos.

I hope now u understand about the what mean Jealous and First.

well enjoy I hope see u in the game when u're complete dont make more bad stuff here if u have any prooblem tell me by pm and if u need some help about some words tell me and I'll be glad to help u.

Soulshot
    THANKS everybody to write ur opinion it's not the big deal my video but I think is like 7.5/10 or something like that don't be offense with your post and enjoy in the game (pdt Im not playing now Im working now In my office so if anybody have some question or new thing to add in my video I'll be answer u all ur problems)

See ya

PaPaSmurF

Good music selection, and OMG RAIDS AT APOS AGAIN??????????? The new server sounds like so much fun . But anyways, I think I would have waited a bit longer to make a interesting video. The editing end was poor imo. I dunno, level up and be the first 70 and make another.

Gl

Banned

nice vidoe ! soad ftw!

franxoxd2

Nothing out of the common :lol:

Banned

Can't imagine using double minor with such low mp, go with 1.

teh clannie noob!

thanks

dude wow how old are you??? he just made a movie in first days of carnac and now your flaming him??? pfff... wow
    and you complain that he has noob items.... lol isnt this a new server?????

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast