Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

### First Video in Carnac - West Soulshot pk movie 1 ###

This is a discussion on ### First Video in Carnac - West Soulshot pk movie 1 ### within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; dude wow how old are you??? he just made a movie in first days of carnac and now your flaming ...
Page: 3

Banned

dude wow how old are you??? he just made a movie in first days of carnac and now your flaming him??? pfff... wow
    and you complain that he has noob items.... lol isnt this a new server?????[/b]
    too many people in this world blame or complain things. it's toooooo normal cuz every single guy has differents point to see the world and everything that it's next to him/her it's nor his fault if he is a guy that flame everyting he can controlate that I guess. Everybody can change to better actitude if just they want it.

well I'm happy that too many people today send me good pm and some letters about my video thanks you so much for that but yes I recieve 2 pm blaming too but it's ok :lol: , some people watch the video and they don't say nothing they don't want blame and they don't want say nothing but it's ok. Well my next video will be make like in 2 weeks maybe with better lvl and better items (I hope so soon).

I'll try to put something different but it's not easy I'll try to practice more thing from sony vegas again

Thank's people for tell me: very good video, your video suck, and who don't say anything but they just saw it ^^! :lol:

Soulshot

yossi777

nice vid

Banned

nice vid[/b]
    my next video will be make when I get lvl 65 And I hope with master cuz it's not easy now :mellow: . well I'll try to do it better

SoulShot

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

nice to see a rogue using hp pots and not spam minor 24/7

lmao nice, already cleaver8

i wish i can get my char from pathos to carnac west

UnnamedByMazek

nothing special...

maxi3max

extremly bored Oo

Puter

7/10

nice vid soul u pwn h34r: glad to have u in clan

-duality

The music didnt really fit in, and you should've made it a bit longer :P other then that nothing wrong, around avarage.. 7/10 maybe

use minor combo + ronark pk not ardream + music which goes well with ur movie,

not saying ur movie bad just given tips for ur next 1

n btw include a ton of 1v1's

side2side125

nice ^^

Oldschool wanabe Senior Member gramps's Avatar

not a bad video 7/10 but one problem u run so much in cz i get so pissed at u. like even when its only me (int priest) u still run from me lol

Banned

not a bad video 7/10 but one problem u run so much in cz i get so pissed at u. like even when its only me (int priest) u still run from me lol[/b]
    Im not pking now I forgot make lvl and I dont hae master yet Im trying to be 65 or more to make another video and if u want vs sure pm me but maybe could be in a few days cuz I need some lvl now thx for ur comment

knightkiller

Well I have less than 1 day with u guys but I made today a video less than 1 hour (I'm not slowly to do that because I have a little experience on make videos, but I did it a little fast cuz I need lvl :lol: ).

I hope that It's better that my trailer I'm not with better items yet but I'm doing well in carnac west.
    Now Im lvl 60 well almost 61 but I was pking today and I get almost 19 k nps. thx orcs!! today u're very good xD!

This vidoe dont have another animal like the old bear I was thinking to put one but I was a little tired so sorry about that

First Video in Carnac - West Soulshot pk movie 1
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HuTNudCVM0

With a little better resolution (thanks Dark3lf)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HuTNudCVM0&fmt=18

EDIT: the real video it's almost 760 megas, so in youtube it's like 80 mbs so better quality I can do that in other page so dont lame about that and if u wanna upload to see the resolution with 100% tell what page you want the video and I'll do it later.
    see ya in the game! I hope U like it!

Rogue Soulshot h34r:
    CLan: Fierce :P[/b]
    sorry but I already saw ur second movie, was better than the first one but u forgot use more effects but i like it :lol: . about clan Fierce I guess they change to east, well good luck I wait for ur next video! :P

8/10

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast