Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

fkChaOz.

This is a discussion on fkChaOz. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; any1 ever thought that his minor slows down a bit to much to beat the ppl he usually beats? ontopic: ...
Page: 3

Banned

any1 ever thought that his minor slows down a bit to much to beat the ppl he usually beats?

ontopic:
    first time ive seen a rogue with as smooth a combo as mine (not trying to brag)

this 1 is getting downloaded just for the combo, hella excited for the real thing.

SilentDaemon

Nab :P

Ownage rogue, Lovely COMBO.
    10/10 for clanny mate

Delicious

one of the best rouges in gira ^_^

aero

stfu insanity members u lil fuckin cunts... it was a good video , good skill and u want him to vs. 70's? how about ur get ur ass to 70 and step up then u dumb twats..[/b]
    cry me a river

magnified

cry me a river[/b]

ur the ones crying... get 70 and go beat him tough guy

ur the ones crying... get 70 and go beat him tough guy[/b]
    Hey kids look!!! ITS AN IDIOT![/b]

aero

ur the ones crying... get 70 and go beat him tough guy[/b]
    im 71

PaPaSmurF

Hey kids look!!! ITS AN IDIOT!

Why would someone wanna see a decked out level 72 vs Level 65s? The pk was good but it was short and it ended crappy.

I know hes better then that and idk why he would put 1v1s vs level 65s when i've seen him beat some ggs.. hes probly one of the best sins on hh side so when u make a movie dont post beating 65s.[/b]
    Persoanlly, i dont care what level the rogues were, it was not a 1v1 video. It was a PK video, which means, kill kill and after that kill some more. And just to let you know, I enjoyed watching it.

any1 ever thought that his minor slows down a bit to much to beat the ppl he usually beats?

ontopic:
    first time ive seen a rogue with as smooth a combo as mine (not trying to brag)

this 1 is getting downloaded just for the combo, hella excited for the real thing.[/b]
    His combo was alright. Only thing you can really do better it when you 1v1ing warriors, start with bloody beast, then hit spike thrust pierce bloody beast again then cut after that spike should be back pending on how fast your comboing. But if you hit with BB spike thrust pierce BB its better bcause it helps beat a warrirors pot rate. (Assuming the warriors are decently geared. xD)

aero

btw, i wasnt even flaming him, just said what would improve his video...

Banned

no wonder I lost so fast.

whassup

was pretty cool, make a full vid

Banned

Persoanlly, i dont care what level the rogues were, it was not a 1v1 video. It was a PK video, which means, kill kill and after that kill some more. And just to let you know, I enjoyed watching it.
    His combo was alright. Only thing you can really do better it when you 1v1ing warriors, start with bloody beast, then hit spike thrust pierce bloody beast again then cut after that spike should be back pending on how fast your comboing. But if you hit with BB spike thrust pierce BB its better bcause it helps beat a warrirors pot rate. (Assuming the warriors are decently geared. xD)[/b]

the timing of the combo was close to flawless only reason he isnt waiting for skillz is cuz he uses dual minor... with single minor or minor/pot he'd prolly be waiting for his bb for a while.... which is y i use minor / pot when pking lol... nothing like being able to ks beterr with 1.8k ap haha

1v1:find out for yourself
    pk: find out for yourself
    ps: hope u can find out for yourself

PaPaSmurF

totally agree with that
    dont let too many ppl find out, the turks might become 1/2 good @ sin :x

Banned

totally agree with that
    dont let too many ppl find out, the turks might become 1/2 good @ sin :x[/b]

lmao ill edit

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast