Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

fkChaOz.

This is a discussion on fkChaOz. within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Haha :lol:...
Page: 4

Haha :lol:

fkChaOz

lol, it was just some footage from like 1hr of pk.. i just put what ever in and my editting skills are so bad.. :P

Community Nazı Senior Member schrotti's Avatar

wait.. fkCha0z = sliCkz ?

the same slickz that played edana?

the same slickz that used to koxp?

interesting.

fkChaOz

umm.. no i never went by the name sliCkz in ko. in each server my IGN was always ChaOz. the reason my name is fkChaOz in this server is because i thought i was going orc.. so ChaOz was taken :P

yea explains why your filefront says "slickz" instead of chaos or fkchaoz, right?

http://hosted.filefront.com/sliCkz

CONSPIRACY!

fkChaOz

yes, i also use the name sliCkz.. but not for games. im in a dancing crew and i go by the name " sliCkz ", why u hating playa?

suksu_5

fkchaoz is 1 of the best rouges in gira...go go good gun

waiting for full movie

yes, i also use the name sliCkz.. but not for games. im in a dancing crew and i go by the name " sliCkz ", why u hating playa?[/b]
    interesting.

fkChaOz

hmm.. bro can u please read what i'm typing because i dont want to be repeating myself, i said i have never used that name for KO. u know what KO means buddy? always in every server my name has been ChaOz or Cha0z or once it was DiffusalBlade ( dota ftw ). but bro.. u dont remember me from Edana? i believe my char name was ChaOz clan leader of Slaves on the orc side. that was when brian and leah and MM going down right?

Colesy

mate u seem to not understand he only uses choaz in game, slickz is probably a more general name.

And I've played with him since Edana and never known him as anything besides cHaOz

BTW long time no speak trent <3 i play on deathy know owned u a couple of times lately :P

hmm.. bro can u please read what i&#39;m typing because i dont want to be repeating myself, i said i have never used that name for KO. u know what KO means buddy? always in every server my name has been ChaOz or Cha0z or once it was DiffusalBlade ( dota ftw ). but bro.. u dont remember me from Edana? i believe my char name was ChaOz clan leader of Slaves on the orc side. that was when brian and leah and MM going down right?[/b]

First of all im not some random "nigga" to be called bro, neither am i your brother nor do i want to be related with you in any way.

and no, i do not remember anyone named "ChaOz" or a clan called "Slaves" on edana.

Cocaine

Is this fellow nigger in your dance troop?

fkChaOz

i can jump on the account right now if you want me too, i still have it idle just sitting there.

jizz

hes a ausssy in a dancing crew called fk and they call him slickz look at his youtube dancing skills wahhaha

Hydr4

Schrotti lick my balls

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast