Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast

flame me or flame this video!

This is a discussion on flame me or flame this video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; what can I say? just "Also includes a few VS's with the people I could reach and have a lot ...
Page: 1

NaidenZ

what can I say?
    just
    "Also includes a few VS's with the people I could reach and have a lot of respect for."[/b]
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGb0W1302TM

http://files.filefront.com/SexyReplay+Shor...;/fileinfo.html

I guess it not bother you, is just a vs right ?

pd : hey if you can make a lame video for your fans on youtube then why I can't ?

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

pwnd?

rasta

ouch >.<

wawh

why didnt you show us a recording of the actuelly vs? rather than just a picture?

OrangeSpy

just... lol xD

NaidenZ

why didnt you show us a recording of the actuelly vs? rather than just a picture?[/b]
    because I don&#39;t have fraps of that vs

as I said , I just went to girakon for a moment because I already was playing on akara and even trying a new skill bar as you can see and I killed him anyway...

this video pwns everything else in this section

GOOD MUSIC
    GOOD MINOR
    GOOD SKILL
    PWNAGE VIDEO.

Enough said.

ngojceta

wow, ownage !!!.... picture rofl
    Idk what this video is all about... can you pls tell me the name of that rogue you killed? I cant see shit
    btw, why didn&#39;t you cure when attacking that priest, you think you can kill him with massive? xD

NaidenZ

wow, ownage !!!.... picture rofl
    Idk what this video is all about... can you pls tell me the name of that rogue you killed? I cant see shit
    btw, why didn&#39;t you cure when attacking that priest, you think you can kill him with massive? xD[/b]
    killed him once with massive on another fight but that frap is for the movie I&#39;m working on

the rogue from Insanity was Yatta but doesn&#39;t matter, I just added those scenes for don&#39;t make the vid looks that bored with just SS&#39;s

PWND

hansen

i think this topic is pointless cause u would be really noob if you couldnt kill a lower lvl warrior on a good 80 lvl sin.

lol

NaidenZ

i think this topic is pointless cause u would be really noob if you couldnt kill a lower lvl warrior on a good 80 lvl sin.[/b]
    actually the rogue was 75 when I did vs against bloodlust with elf belt/wp /eme/re/ chitins7, shells7 nd dualcleaver8 so...

ngojceta

and BloodLust was never higher then lvl 72 so...

NaidenZ

dunno, I wanted to kill him on SilverrHazee lvl 72 and record it but I sold it too early and he just hided himself from me ALWAYS , tried everything...

nd he had raptor+8 if I&#39;m not wrong or except +4 rebirht and iron belt and more so...

Page 1 of 10 12345 ... LastLast