Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

flame me or flame this video!

This is a discussion on flame me or flame this video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I'm pretty sure my crew owns yours, so yeah, keep talking shit noob.[/b] how you feel saying me noob when ...
Page: 10

NaidenZ

I'm pretty sure my crew owns yours, so yeah, keep talking shit noob.[/b]
    how you feel saying me noob when you already know the noob is you ? look at yourself please, go pk and see how sucks you are

and as I said when I played sthealt or NaidenZ the only time I lose when I played on NaidenZ was against Gatsby and if gatsby is on your crew then yeah I got owned by a guy who had one roc more than me one pe more than me nd he using 2k hp 350 nd i using 300 hp nd 1500 anyway was a funny vs nd since im kinda nub as warrior then I just dont care

and please if you are playing KO then tell me on which server and I'll try to get an account there nd pwn your ass so you can realize who is the noob ?

Tristan

how you feel saying me noob when you already know the noob is you ? look at yourself please, go pk and see how sucks you are
    and as I said when I played sthealt or NaidenZ the only time I lose when I played on NaidenZ was against Gatsby and if gatsby is on your crew then yeah I got owned by a guy who had one roc more than me one pe more than me nd he using 2k hp 350 nd i using 300 hp nd 1500 anyway was a funny vs nd since im kinda nub as warrior then I just dont care[/b]

Hahaha, reading your posts is like having to teach a monkey say "I love sex". How the fuck do you know how I pk? I never frapsed anything? And would I know i'm the noob when you obviously are? We'll just see how it goes on carnac and see how big your mouth is after we pked against eachother.

Sergeant Senior Member AlwaysDown's Avatar

Naidenz i like u and ur movies and all but seriously ur getting like BOOOOO posting ss/videos of killing some1 and btw this has nothing to do with his leader.

NaidenZ

Hahaha, reading your posts is like having to teach a monkey say "I love sex". How the fuck do you know how I pk? I never frapsed anything? And would I know i'm the noob when you obviously are? We'll just see how it goes on carnac and see how big your mouth is after we pked against eachother.[/b]
    before say that please go pk and see how sucks you are then look my video and repeat that

I know there are few guys who are same as good or even more than me but I bet you aren't one of them FOR SURE[/b]
    Naidenz i like u and ur movies and all but seriously ur getting like BOOOOO posting ss/videos of killing some1 and btw this has nothing to do with his leader.[/b]
    well it's kinda gay how he start to talk bullshits to me back from tristan so...

man I don't care whoever kills me , if you killed me then why I should you didn't ? if u killed me ofc but if you didn't then I cant lie

if I've lost against someone be sure I'll remember it because this doesn't happen almost ever ( im a decent playing with good items so.)

this is funny shit to read ;O

Tristan

The videos I look up to are Chusco's, f9devil and not some retarded idiot who thinks he's the shit in a frikkin game kk? Now go and get 70 in a few days and be a big fucking bragging noob about it retard.

NaidenZ

The videos I look up to are Chusco's, f9devil and not some retarded idiot who thinks he's the shit in a frikkin game kk? Now go and get 70 in a few days and be a big fucking bragging noob about it retard.[/b]
    f9devil is good , I still like his videos but I can't say same with chusco since after he made his video lots of friends mine said " I thought he was better" and I said " I told u I knew he was noob :P" his skills fails , his combo is slow , his minnor is slow( full mana always) so please tell me something where he is better than me ?

Tristan

f9devil is good , I still like his videos but I can't say same with chusco since after he made his video lots of friends mine said " I thought he was better" and I said " I told u I knew he was noob :P" his skills fails , his combo is slow , his minnor is slow( full mana always) so please tell me something where he is better than me ?[/b]

Him using 1 minor, having a better personality is enough for me.

NaidenZ

Him using 1 minor, having a better personality is enough for me.[/b]
    probably that's enough for you but for all my friends not and for others that isn't enough either I guess.

so If I use one minnor then I will be better than him ? let me get lvl 63 on my war nd I'll make a video with one minnor :x

anyway please any admin close this topic , I'm bored of all this.

Define ʎʇılɐǝɹ. Senior Member The_Real_PlodeZ's Avatar

Lol. No one really cares about it as much as you do[/b]
    -_-

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910