Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

flame me or flame this video!

This is a discussion on flame me or flame this video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; server back plx [/b] crysis?XD...
Page: 5

server back plx

[/b]
    crysis?XD

NaidenZ

crysis?XD[/b]
    ya

J

http://www.sing365.com/music/lyric.nsf/Eme...8257070002594E1

This is an emergency
    So are you listening?

it's really not your fault
    When no one cares to talk about it
    [Can we talk about i?t]

I've seen you cry
    Way too many times

When you deserved to be alive (alive)[/b]
    please tell me this wasnt bola

omg now i remember , i let play my account to bluez yerteday he should be then

i got really sad for it , i wont let play my account to someone again

can you come arena ? with gamecam... girakon 1[/b]
    none can beat me , trust me , ( i have too much item and enough skill) this was bluez for sure
    i've talked with bola 1 minute ago and he wasn't for sure
    i wanna cut my balls , it's kinda lame

also bloodlust win with 40% my god...
    bloodlust check your pm please maybe we can fix it
    i just told you in pm ,
    lets do a vs if i beat you, you edite and you reupload this , if you beat me, keep it
    i can beat you without pauldron also i think
    its just 30 megabites it wont be so hard to do , but if you wanna keep this video doing vs with bluez showing like if you was beating me, well doesnt matter gl and ty anyway[/b]
    i had too much dream this is why i let him play, i never knew he gonna do vs with blood lose and also blood with gamecam... my god[/b]
    well ya , but please could you make this favor to me ?
    bluez talked with me around 30 days ago for let him play and almost everyday, and i had too much dream this is why i let him play but i wont again[/b]
    well so exemption i'm still waiting in moradon...
    your video is fucking good and your combo too
    but fuck sad knowing this was bluez you posted it anyway for just get some honor ? my god..

seems like a turk but fuck hope i'm wrong and you didn't know it was bluez...[/b]
    because i respect silverhazee and because you know its almost impossible to beat bola or me ? this is kinda lame
    i know im acting some stupid but trust me , its more lame how you wanna get some respect beating silveerrhaze when you knew it was bluez..
    my god
    good luck with your movie , you had some respect to silverrhazzee nice
    but you lose all respect i have to you acting like a turk never mind cya

thought u can[/b]
    sorry if i've cried too much :X
    but seems like you all like to see this guy who did vs and fraped it knowing it was bluez on the acc( a guy who didn't play ko with rogue around 2month ago)

i could make a movie doing vs with him but i can't and wont because this guy will hide his ass forever lame gay...

look at this ..

i asked him for do vs, he told me it's csw time ... so i said ok lets do vs when csw finish...
    then csw finished and 1 minute after it he logged off for 10 minutes then he back.. i keep pming him but he didn't answerr then i talk with gatsby if he can ask blood if he will do vs with me if dont then i can go exp or something

his little answer was not now, not now and not now :lol:
    seems like this guy is scared or something as i can see
    don't you think guys ?
    this guy forgot he's a man , who has balls, dunno who is the girl here, ( me crinyg or he hiding his ass)
    sry magix if i write again but everyone keep talking...
    this is my last post just for clear something
    nothing else done with this guy and please focus in the video and dont talk shits about me, my mouth is closed already[/b]
    ya i know i will lose anyday i said it already but please this should be me who lose not bluez...
    bluez dont know how to play a rogue i just let him play my acc because he cried me so much everyday, i did and he facked it
    i have some lvl 70 + chars in logos but almost none know my nicks there

i'm not the best and i know and i know i will lose but i repeat but FUCK this should be me and not bluez
    bluez is a totaly Manco ( you dont know what means it its means like a totaly nub like a rogue... so trust me everyone can beat bluez
    when bola had his rogue in logos named SilverrHazee too i played this account , i fucked everyone there ) and bluez played this rog too but he lose with almost everyone lol :X

remember when he said fuck steelo he is good rogue i can't kill him... ( bluez lose )
    then i logged the rogue and i killed steelo 2 times with fully hp lol.. so feel the difference of bluez and me[/b]
    And it seems like he made this topic because there wasn't one about him already. Your an egotistic, arrogant, attention whore. Get over yourself and this game.

Banned

i really dont understand why you guys care THAT much about a vs....so mybe u lost oen or ur friend did...really u lose nothing ....but nice vid i guess

NaidenZ

what can I say?

if I have the time, If I want and if I have the chance to make a video then I will, However if you guys want find a "why" then is because after see the video of boooo http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=221549 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2GxTMZ2JxY...feature=related it inspired me to make this video xD because same as happened to him, happened to me so xd

anyway Thanks J for prove my point , as I said on a previus page, I TRIED EVERYTHING but that mofo was kinda gay without balls for fight a fucking vs because always he saw my name , he just logged off or blocked pm or just didn't talk so

take it as crying or take it as " asking for vs " , I just don't care

nd god, I made this topic for get nice flames even asked Steelo on msn if this video was enough to get nice flames and he said yes , he could confirm it xD anyway It's nice I can see good comments too.

I'd say, Just Thanks everyone

I wonder who was on my account, they were terrible. Pretty sure they were unbuffed because your spike brought him to half hp. I had to look at the topic creation date though because I thought this was someone bumping an old topic ^_^

Muyloco

shit

J

anyway Thanks J for prove my point , as I said on a previus page, I TRIED EVERYTHING but that mofo was kinda gay without balls for fight a fucking vs because always he saw my name , he just logged off or blocked pm or just didn't talk so

take it as crying or take it as " asking for vs " , I just don't care [/b]
    No asking for vs is 1 thing. You took it to the next level of crying and doing whatever means possible just so that you can prove that your better than him because your ego is soaring high. Like i said before, get over yourself.

NaidenZ

No asking for vs is 1 thing. You took it to the next level of crying and doing whatever means possible just so that you can prove that your better than him because your ego is soaring high. Like i said before, get over yourself.[/b]
    once again you just proved my point , doing whatever means possible yes I tried everything for make vs against him, hate me for it =(

J

once again you just proved my point , doing whatever means possible yes I tried everything for make vs against him, hate me for it =([/b]
    Yeah having people sit on g2 ALL day just trying to pm him because you let your ego get the best of you. This is such a useless topic and we all know your a egotistic, crying kid, and this topic just proved it even more.

NaidenZ

Yeah having people sit on g2 ALL day just trying to pm him because you let your ego get the best of you. This is such a useless topic and we all know your a egotistic, crying kid, and this topic just proved it even more.[/b]
    oke

I have contacts, I can find whoever I want ! Im pro !

I'm laughing so hard xd, I knew this topic would make me happy with those replys I was hoping xd.

NaidenZ

I wonder who was on my account, they were terrible. Pretty sure they were unbuffed because your spike brought him to half hp. I had to look at the topic creation date though because I thought this was someone bumping an old topic ^_^[/b]
    lol I guess he had buff on or he would die on 2 - 3 hits but he was using pots that's why he died so fast >_>

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

oke

I'm laughing so hard xd, I knew this topic would make me happy with those replys I was hoping xd.[/b]
    Pro? Yeah, ur nps may say your pro, but the rest of you SCREAMS that your pathetic, get over yourself, go get a fucking life, and I don't wanna hear you describing your life to us, because that just proves you don't have one, prove you do by not trolling forums and, please, stop all this arrogant bs its so annoying omg.

NaidenZ

Pro? Yeah, ur nps may say your pro, but the rest of you SCREAMS that your pathetic, get over yourself, go get a fucking life, and I don't wanna hear you describing your life to us, because that just proves you don't have one, prove you do by not trolling forums and, please, stop all this arrogant bs its so annoying omg.[/b]

I mean pro finding people =(

Personally I like the movie I'd say I love it and more the music , probably that's why I made this video even knowing I would get flamed

btw I will have my next video of 8 minutes SexyReplay PK Vid Vol 2 on 8 days if anyone is interested

ooo

fights and dramas are what keeping this forum alive. i support it 100% pls dont close this topic
    also, does taht bloodlust guy know how to use minor heal? cuz i didnt see it in the vid.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast