Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

flame me or flame this video!

This is a discussion on flame me or flame this video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; If that VS thing is such a big deal to you why do you let noobs play your char? And ...
Page: 7

If that VS thing is such a big deal to you why do you let noobs play your char?
    And cry about it for months is really pathetic^^
    Think if all players in KO had yur ego every single movie would be spammed with
    "It was my sharer, come vs me again bla bla bla" Its just stupid, your char got owned
    and he wanted to put it on his movie deal with it, gro some balls dude.

As for silverhaze skills, He is damn good he really knows his shit as rouge ppl say something else really
    have no idea....

Some ppl really need to figure out that this is a damn game lol, stop take it so fucking seriously!!^^

Hostibus

thats a joke right ?
    if not .. get a life ...

NaidenZ

If that VS thing is such a big deal to you why do you let noobs play your char?
    And cry about it for months is really pathetic^^
    Think if all players in KO had yur ego every single movie would be spammed with
    "It was my sharer, come vs me again bla bla bla" Its just stupid, your char got owned
    and he wanted to put it on his movie deal with it, gro some balls dude.

As for silverhaze skills, He is damn good he really knows his shit as rouge ppl say something else really
    have no idea....

Some ppl really need to figure out that this is a damn game lol, stop take it so fucking seriously!!^^

[/b]
    cry for months ? I jsut wake up a day, I saw booooo's vid and it inspired me to make a video and I did if you like it good, if you don't its okay
    but hey guess what, I don't think I'm the best and I don't care if I'm or not , but If a guy make a DAMM video where my accounts is on it , I ask him for a vs like I did with bloodlust but this MOFO GAY is a fucking moron gay who knew he would die if he did vs with me

but hey, guess most of you guys might hear this already right ?

you can hide but not forever =(

yes I can reply while xping but for some people that is called hack no ?

Intel Core 2 Quad aka 4 cores which means you can easily make 4 proccess at the same time without problems, sony vegas+knight+winamp+vent+msn 7.0+ msn8.0 ( emulating one so I can open both at the same time) + ko4life+ 10 pages on google + ares downloading music+torrent downloading vids

my fingers are faster if you saw my vid then u should know this nd you would know I can write a long post on 30 seconds or 1 minute and then back to ko

if you didn't know, that's called "Multi processes" or "multitasking" whatever and maybe microsoft made it for the use of everyone right ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_multitasking

and btw, why u guys care so much ? It's just a vs remember
    nd by the way , so you guys means if I made this video, let's say 4 months ago then it would be okay? :lol:

never is too late, u all should know this

pd : if any admin want to close this topic it's okay, I don't mind because the video is already posted on youtube and if this topic is locked or not that will not change anything, because next time when his fans of bloodlust gonna type "bloodlust" on youtube they will find the true by their own...

Thanks you all for watching

Regards,

-SexyReplay

whats your secret to make love with exp ? -.-

NaidenZ

whats your secret to make love with exp ? -.-[/b]
    ventrilo on , talking with friends always so u dont get bored, that's our secret probably

and btw, why u guys care so much ? It's just a vs remember [/b]
    Dude 1st of all i think you need to ask yourself that question
    2nd i dont think anyone here care about the vs that much, more about why you always act like a retard lol

J

pd : if any admin want to close this topic it's okay, I don't mind because the video is already posted on youtube and if this topic is locked or not that will not change anything, because next time when his fans of bloodlust gonna type "bloodlust" on youtube they will find the true by their own...[/b]
    Lol. No one really cares about it as much as you do. And to be honest, everyone who watches that video will probably think your retarded for going great lengths just to prove that your better than someone. Your pathetic.

cry for months ? I jsut wake up a day, I saw booooo's vid and it inspired me to make a video and I did if you like it good, if you don't its okay
    but hey guess what, I don't think I'm the best and I don't care if I'm or not , but If a guy make a DAMM video where my accounts is on it , I ask him for a vs like I did with bloodlust but this MOFO GAY is a fucking moron gay who knew he would die if he did vs with me

but hey, guess most of you guys might hear this already right ?

you can hide but not forever =(

yes I can reply while xping but for some people that is called hack no ?

Intel Core 2 Quad aka 4 cores which means you can easily make 4 proccess at the same time without problems, sony vegas+knight+winamp+vent+msn 7.0+ msn8.0 ( emulating one so I can open both at the same time) + ko4life+ 10 pages on google + ares downloading music+torrent downloading vids

my fingers are faster if you saw my vid then u should know this nd you would know I can write a long post on 30 seconds or 1 minute and then back to ko

if you didn't know, that's called "Multi processes" or "multitasking" whatever and maybe microsoft made it for the use of everyone right ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Computer_multitasking

and btw, why u guys care so much ? It's just a vs remember
    nd by the way , so you guys means if I made this video, let's say 4 months ago then it would be okay? :lol:

never is too late, u all should know this

pd : if any admin want to close this topic it's okay, I don't mind because the video is already posted on youtube and if this topic is locked or not that will not change anything, because next time when his fans of bloodlust gonna type "bloodlust" on youtube they will find the true by their own...

Thanks you all for watching

Regards,

-SexyReplay[/b]
    And just so you're aware, it wasn't even the same bloodlust on that vsed you when he vsed ur sharer. I think thats been a secret for awhile, just throwing that out there So no, you didn't get any revenge at all..

nice trailer movie <_<

NaidenZ

that&#39;s why I say, why you guys care so much about this video ? I do but you guys aswell , answering everytime =x

Dude 1st of all i think you need to ask yourself that question
    2nd i dont think anyone here care about the vs that much, more about why you always act like a retard lol[/b]
    I did already, but hey if nobody care then why you guys keep replying =(

Cuz we have to reiterate how dumb you are..

NaidenZ

Cuz we have to reiterate how dumb you are..[/b]
    you gonna make me cry

just got page 6 <3

you gonna make me cry

just got page 6 <3[/b]
    BRATS! BOY YOU ARE FAMOUS!

NaidenZ

BRATS! BOY YOU ARE FAMOUS![/b]

J

Can we make a new ko4life rule?

Your ego can&#39;t be above this line. __________