Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

flame me or flame this video!

This is a discussion on flame me or flame this video! within the Media forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Can we make a new ko4life rule? Your ego can't be above this line. __________[/b] sure, you guys can...
Page: 8

NaidenZ

Can we make a new ko4life rule?

Your ego can't be above this line. __________[/b]
    sure, you guys can

Beramusian Senior Member Fr4nkie's Avatar

:huh:

GENIUSKO

SexyRetard ýs mý hero for lýfe

kibal

2 words , grow up .

NaidenZ

making a video against a supposedly known guy makes you have to grow up

since people reply with shits then I do also

bump =( I want my page 7 =(

Tristan

Sorry to dent your egos Sexy & Yuber, but NaidenZ couldn't kill me with his lvl 70 warrior on a lvl 62 sin unless his priest was duffing me. So yeah, can I say I'm better then NaidenZ now? I sure can. My sharer was just learning how to minor heal and he beat StealthZ with 1/2 hp left, when I faught him in cz, he wasn't so lucky. I sure wish I frapsed and screenshotted all of my fights. Oops, no I don't, cause I'm playing this game to have fun, so when I'm playing I don't think: HOLY SHIT I WON!!!11! LET ME FRAPS IT NEXT TIME OR TAKE A SS OF HIM DYING SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM ON KO4LIFE. Oh, and something else. I wouldn't be to proud of you being able to type a long post in 30 seconds and not make an sense at all, so please, save us the trouble and just shut up already? Nobody cares who you beat, what you drink, who you fuck, end of discussion.

NaidenZ

Sorry to dent your egos Sexy & Yuber, but NaidenZ couldn't kill me with his lvl 70 warrior on a lvl 62 sin unless his priest was duffing me. So yeah, can I say I'm better then NaidenZ now? I sure can. My sharer was just learning how to minor heal and he beat StealthZ with 1/2 hp left, when I faught him in cz, he wasn't so lucky. I sure wish I frapsed and screenshotted all of my fights. Oops, no I don't, cause I'm playing this game to have fun, so when I'm playing I don't think: HOLY SHIT I WON!!!11! LET ME FRAPS IT NEXT TIME OR TAKE A SS OF HIM DYING SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM ON KO4LIFE. Oh, and something else. I wouldn't be to proud of you being able to type a long post in 30 seconds and not make an sense at all, so please, save us the trouble and just shut up already? Nobody cares who you beat, what you drink, who you fuck, end of discussion.[/b]
    if you have read all the whole topic then you should know I changed naidenz for steatlh when I got 70 on NaidenZ and sthealt lvl 69 so... I NEVER lose a vs when I played sthealt so.... same I'd say with NaidenZ but I died once unless you are Gatsby then I'm blinded or you are just trying to affirm something that isn't true.

what was your nick?

actually you can't say you are better than me if you haven't killed me =( and I'm pretty sure you didn't.

and Had like 7 guys or even more who played my warrior NaidenZ so...

Tristan

if you have read all the whole topic then you should know I changed naidenz for steatlh when I got 70 on NaidenZ and sthealt lvl 69 so... I NEVER lose a vs when I played sthealt so.... same I'd say with NaidenZ but I died once unless you are Gatsby then I'm blinded or you are just trying to affirm something that isn't true.

what was your nick?

actually you can't say you are better than me if you haven't killed me =( and I'm pretty sure you didn't.

and Had like 7 guys or even more who played my warrior NaidenZ so...
    [/b]

Yeah, whatever.

what was your nick?

and Had like 7 guys or even more who played my warrior NaidenZ so...[/b]
    its ALWAYS his sharers guys! If you ever feel good about beating him dont be! ( even if it was him he will just use dd or spear def. next time. Hah.)

NaidenZ

Yeah, whatever.[/b]
    so you gonna tell me your nick then ?

Shayan - Played my account
    Cepre - Played my account
    flyff aka IronHazee Played my account
    bola - Played my account
    my brother - Played my account
    renato - played my account
    brian ( share of dangerduck) Played my account
    hsi friend of brian ( dont remember exactly his name) Played my account

what can I say? yes I'm pretty sure the one you killed was me right ? jajaja

and please tell me your nick , then I'll check my hard driver of 200/200gb of full fraps+SS's and see if you are there. do u know why i do this ? probably because same as you, few others affirm they killed me so I have to answer them with ss or fraps =(

once again , please tell me your nick, thanks.

NaidenZ

I am not Tristan. I am Anil. (Aristona from pathos.)

We are sharing this acc, I mainly pk and own some people who does cheat, or talk much.[/b]
    Thanks for don't tell me your nick, but I found it out by my own

wait, you can't kill me on lvl 67 and you affirm " you killed me on 70 " ? HAHAHAH

he said " you have better items, you are using ironbelt from naidenz" so sthealt used quest belt =(

he said sc finish before " so we asked if his scroll finished again xD

god...

now , I'm 100% sure you killed one of my sharers =(

guys , you all should know im not gay and if you killed me then I'll say it but if you didn't then sorry I can't lie.

if any admin is there , please close this topic :x I'm bored

pd : if you want more screenshots, just let me know , I have 10 more screenshots around even on ksc nd I can upload them on ksc if you want

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

Thanks for don't tell me your nick, but I found it out by my own

wait, you can't kill me on lvl 67 and you affirm " you killed me on 70 " ? HAHAHAH

he said " you have better items, you are using ironbelt from naidenz" so sthealt used quest belt =(

he said sc finish before " so we asked if his scroll finished again xD

god...

now , I'm 100% sure you killed one of my sharers =(

guys , you all should know im not gay and if you killed me then I'll say it but if you didn't then sorry I can't lie.

if any admin is there , please close this topic :x I'm bored

pd : if you want more screenshots, just let me know , I have 10 more screenshots around even on ksc nd I can upload them on ksc if you want [/b]
    If that Ebonics is who I think it is, then you've got the wrong person once again.

NaidenZ

If that Ebonics is who I think it is, then you've got the wrong person once again.[/b]
    no, I got the right person :x Tristan played this account , ask him if u want

Warrior of the Brocoli Senior Member Parasitic's Avatar

no, I got the right person :x Tristan played this account , ask him if u want [/b]
    I'll save myself some frustration and time and just take your word for it.

Sorry to dent your egos Sexy & Yuber, but NaidenZ couldn't kill me with his lvl 70 warrior on a lvl 62 sin unless his priest was duffing me. So yeah, can I say I'm better then NaidenZ now? I sure can. My sharer was just learning how to minor heal and he beat StealthZ with 1/2 hp left, when I faught him in cz, he wasn't so lucky. I sure wish I frapsed and screenshotted all of my fights. Oops, no I don't, cause I'm playing this game to have fun, so when I'm playing I don't think: HOLY SHIT I WON!!!11! LET ME FRAPS IT NEXT TIME OR TAKE A SS OF HIM DYING SO I CAN MAKE FUN OF HIM ON KO4LIFE. Oh, and something else. I wouldn't be to proud of you being able to type a long post in 30 seconds and not make an sense at all, so please, save us the trouble and just shut up already? Nobody cares who you beat, what you drink, who you fuck, end of discussion.[/b]

*Posts dozens of screenshots*
    "pd : if you want more screenshots, just let me know , I have 10 more screenshots around even on ksc nd I can upload them on ksc if you want "[/b]
    I think you just proved his point.

You might be a great player and all, but no one likes your ego. If I were a mod on ko4life, you would have been banned a long time ago. This forum has enough retards as it is.

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast